Facebooking #Talk

❤Different, yet so alike ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Krystal's POV}

I would never thougt that Sulli would do something like this. I have to say that I was disappointed that one of my best friends would make fun of me and actually made me a clown in front of everyone. Amber was safe, because her appearance was already a confusing subject, but this post only answered few question, but for me it is humilation. Pure humilation. 

I was so afraid to go to sleep. Everything was running through my head. I felt sick in my stomach and tense that it was pretty difficult to go to sleep.

 "Is Krystal here?" Amber's voice echoid in my filled classroom. Sulli was nowhere to be see, but for some fortunate luck I was being ignored by all the people. I mean it was good. No one had weird comments on me or looked weirdly at me. Everything seemed normal to me. I raised my head up from my desk and looked towards the door. Kai was the closest to the door and he pointed at me. I looked at them and rested my elbow on my desk. Amber walked towards me and sqautted fown in front of my desk. "I talked to Sulli... she said she is sorry and that she didn't want any concequences. She thought it was funny at some point."

"The same crap she told me yesterday" I mummbled and rolled my eyes. I looked in her eyes but I didn't see the regular Amber I usually see. She was panting slightly, but it was so light that it was barely noticable. Her forehead was filled with wrinkles of furrowing. Her eyes were insecure, full of questions and fear. It was different than usually.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I leaned closer.

"Yeah" she nodded and that was when I saw her sweat running down her temples. I tried to look as normal as possible, because I knew Amber wouldn't tell me what was wrong. 

"Did you see Sulli?" she gulped hard as I asked. What was going on?

"No" she insisted and took a deep breath. "You don't believe her do you?"

"Why would I? I keep her secrets still and she will blabber out my only secret by a social site, so publicly?" I groaned, not being able to talk properly as I was exhausted.

"Hey~" she whispered and brought her hand closer to my face, my cheek. "The spring break is here soon, this whole thing will be forgotten and we start over, ok?"

"Alright" I pulled away from her hand with an exhale and sat up straight. 

"After school at the front gate, it's my treat" she said and winked at me, leaving my classroom, greeting up with some of her friends and fist bumping Kai.

Soon after, Sulli came back with Suzy and Taemin behind her back. Taemin left them to talk to Kai and Suzy went to sit at her spot. Sulli sat down at her place and she took out some rilakkuma notebook with a pencil and prepared for the next lesson. I watched her for a while, waiting for some reaction, but even she was completely ignoring me. No apology nothing could be awaited from her. 

Noise from the corridors were loud and I could even hear teachers talking to the students. I wondered what was going on outside, before an angry Ailee burst into my classroom. Hyuna, Min, Jia, Jonghyun, Myungsoo, Victoria, Luna and Amber following behind her. Vc and Luna quickly gathered around my desk. I stood up watching the others, Amber's  crew ambush Sulli. Ailee slammed her hands on Sulli's desk, stardling her. She jumped in her seat and pulled as far as she could from Ailee. Amber was next to her, trying to calm her down. She looked scared while Ailee looked furious. It was something I never experienced before. Them two looking so different in emotions. 

"Listen up, missy!" Ailee started and her voice didn't sound pleased at all. She looked like she would grab Sulli by her neck and choke her right there at the spot. She was more than raging over something, which I assume was the post last night... or wasn't it?

"Stop it, Amy" Amber whispered to her trying to get her attention.

"You why do you stick you where it doesn't belong?" she said, glaring at poor Sulli. "Mind your own business and never come near Amber again, you filthy ! If I ever see you, hear you, feel you around Amber, I will make your life a living hell, understood?!" she yelled out. "Huh?!" and banged on the table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter