Having fun

❤Different, yet so alike ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Jessica's POV}

It whole didn't come out the best. The start of a new relationship began with the wrong start at Tiffany's parents. We were lying in Tiffany's bed, covered with the fluffy blanket of hers. It was noon for sure, the sun was already very bright and hot. My face was buried into Tiffany's dark locks and inhaling the sweet scent of strawberries and vanilla. I hugged her around the waist and she held my hands. Our legs were tangled and the warmth was only rising on my skin every time she breathed out or she moved. I smiled. 

I heard some noises from outside the door, but I didn't mind it. I hoped that Tiffany would wake up if something was out of order and she didn't wake up at all. So I assumed that nothing was wrong. We were only lying there, barely dressed in our underwear when someone knocked on the door. Tiffany's head perked up and she held the blanket over her chest. I jumped up at the same time and pressed myself against her back. The door slowly opened and a girl, looking like Tiffany's twin peeked inside. A huge smile grew on her face and with a small voice she spoke up.

"Hello there... the lunch is ready, if you'd mind to wake up" she looked exactly like Tiffany only a bit older. Tiffany giggled, making my whole body shake with hers a little. 

"Yeah, will be there in a minute" Tiffany responded and the door closed. She turned around and grinned at me. I was most likely to be blushing. "Awkward huh?" she asked and pecked my cheek. 

"Yeah... very" I responded and smiled shyly. She rolled of the bed and started gathering our clothes. She was wiggling her everywhere she went and her amazing legs were just capturing my attention all the time. It was something to be envious of. Like she had an amazing body, all the curves a woman should have, while I was flat as a desk. I slowly dressed myself up and so did Tiffany. She fixed her hair in a loose ponytail instead of a braid and she walked up to me. She hugged me around my waist as I was standing next to the bed and smiled at me. 

"Don't worry about her... she is my older sister, she knows. But please don't talk about the alcohol, she still thinks I'm a little girl" Tiffany said and with my agreement of nodding, she caressed my hair and winked. "Let's go eat then."

"Alright" I nodded and followed her voluntarily into the dining room.

Now I was curious, what more embarrassing could happen to me in this house...

We walked outside, with Tiffany on the lead and she took us to their dining room, where already was Tiffany's sister. She smiled at us right as she spotted us.

"Hello girls" she greeted us kindly and put the last piece of the fork on the table.

"Jessica, this is my older sister Michelle, Michelle this is Jessica" Tiffany introduced us with her hands locked behind her back. Michelle walked over to me and instead of shaking hands, she instantly hugged me.

"Welcome Jessica... welcome to the family!" I looked at Tiffany, who had a really bad expression on her face and I could tell that something was wrong. Did she knew this would happen? However her face looked more paler than usual and actually kind of embarrassed not scared. She tried to send some message to me through the eye contact, but I seemed to have blocked out every possible way of communication.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

She pulled away from me and held me by my shoulders. I forced a nervous smile and she started again.

"I can't wait for the family dinners together, Jessica! Mom and dad will love you, you're really cute! Just don't fall for our brother, Leo, he is a real heart break," she laughed and looked over at Tiffany having the same eye smile as she does, "but don't worry, we will keep you safe! Does Taeyeon know about this?"

"Michelle stop! Please" Tiffany's temperature suddenly broke and she yelped out, breaking me free from her sister. She had a straight face and took me to the table. "She doesn't have to know" she spoke on more, making me the further the more confused. Who was Taeyeon. 

"Tiff, she should know" Michelle said and made Tiffany glare at her. 

"No she shouldn't..." she sat down next to me and she ignored her sister the following moments. She helped me fill my plate and after she spoke to me, she fortunately gained her energetic, bubbly personality again. She was bipolar a bit and scary, when she was angry, but she was really sensitive too, because I could see tears form in her eyes when she yelled at her sister. However, my head was still confused and filled with the name Taeyeon... May she be the girl from Tiffany's photos in my new phone?

 

{Krystal's POV}

Mom smiled in the doorway and I finally realized the awkward position I in. I climbed off of Amber, leaving her there confused and shocked. I ean out of the doom pulling my mom with me, pushing her to the hall. 

"You're early" I panted, my heart pounding in my chest.

"No, I'm on time" she stated and pointed at the clock on the wall above as. She was right. How much time did pass since Amber was here with me? Did we really lose the conscious of the time?"Is that your new friend? The one Victoria told about?" 

"What?" I was confused, I don't remember Victoria telling mom about Amber, nor talking to my mom recently. It was really strange, yet mom might be right and know something I don't.

"Amber or what is her name, Victoria said that you wanted to talk to her so badly, because she is from America" she chuckled. "Now I can see that you're good friends" she smiled widely, having that proud look in her eyes. I could hear her thoughts again: Oh my little Krystal, she is so smart and so popular that she can talk to whoever she wants to. I'm so proud of my little angel! I was worried about that, because she always dragged me into her pride. And I wasn't that great... If she knew better...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter