Stepping into

❤Different, yet so alike ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Krystal's POV}

I was attacked by comments of a many people in the school, telling me compliments about my voice. They wanted me to sign up in the chorus club. Even my social studies teacher had some points about my singing, highlighting my little timid self. I looked around the class when everyone was looking at me. Sulli was on the other side of the class, having a strange look in her eyes I haven't seen before, although she was giving me thumbs up. 

"Can I ask you, miss Jung, why won't you join our chorus club?" my social studies teacher asked and leaned against my desk. 

"Mister Choi, I'm not confident about it" I confessed and tried to hide my blush from all the attention I was getting from my whole class.

"Not confident? We can work on the one" Mister Choi simled and crossed his arms on his chest, making his biceps stand out. I would never imagine my teachers to be so hot in that way.

"No, I meant like... I'm not into singing, it's not what I want to do" I tried to change to subject. Mister Choi enjoyed talking about our future plans. "I want to go to the college and then move to America after my sister" I spoke up, making him nod in agreement. He gently rubbed on his chin thinking.

"That is a nice example of future plans, miss Jung" Mister Choi said and walked away from my desc, asking other of my classmates about their future plans.

I sighed out in relief and propped up myself on my elbow and laid my head in my hand. I looked out of the window, looking at the beautiful nature outside. My eyes slowly dropped down to the football field. There were the elders having physical education, but my sight captured the shorthaired blonde one in the middle of all. It was Amber and she was so cool. I don't see the point in soccer. Eleven people chasing one dotted ball. But watching cool kids playing it was amazing. Me and the girls used to watch guys play soccer and melted over them.

Right now it was more than sure, that I will love soccer more than before. Amber was so cool, she was sprinting after the ball dodging the other guys and was playing perfectly, keeping her balance as well and striking a goal right away. I was so into watching it, that I was lost in the class for the rest of the lesson.

"Krys? Krystal?" Sulli's voice hovered over my head, not getting into my ears at all. "Jung Krystal!" she poked me hard into my shoulder and that was when I woke up from my trance.

"What's up?" I looked up at her confused and started packing my stuff.

"You were looking out of the window for a long time now" she reasoned and folded her arms on her chest. She looked at me with her small eyes and her lips crooked to her left. She was tapping her foor on the ground, making me really getting nervous. "Come on, Victoria is already waiting for us" she said and I swiftly took a hold of my bag and books. I my heel and walked out of the classroom with Sulli. On the first floor, we wanted to exit the main door, but the bunch of Amber's class was pushing inside. First girls in white T-shirt and red short and then guy with blue shorts. But there was Amber among the guys, wearing red shorts, but of the guys' lenght. She was having fun though, until she almost knocked me over. I yelped as her chest was too close to my face.

The world stopped at the moment and I felt like all the eyes were on us, especially me. I was hysteric at times when I was really scared and it was right now. I didn't want to be knocked over, not even by Amber and actually have all her sweat on me. I realized I had closed my eyes and hid my head between my shoulders. I cracked one eye opened to see Amber stand in front of me with a shocked expression, arms raised at the side of her body and stood tip toes, what was the her brake, at least it looked like it. 

The whole hall burst into a huge laughter and even Amber chuckled. She lowered herself from her toes and grabbed onto my shoulders.

"Are you alright?" she asked me and lowered her head to me. I blinked few times and exhaled the air I was holding in. I took a minute to get off my post-traumatic breakdown.

"I guess I am" I whispered and looked up at Amber. She chuckled and nodded.

"Alright, you looked really scared" she said and rubbed my shoulders. "Uhm, listen, can you wait for me? I'll go change... we can go home together" she said and showed my her index finger, gesturing for me to wait. I had no chance to protest or agree. Sulli walked up to me right after Amber ran away with her classmates.

"What was that all about?" Sulli asked looking in the direction they left to.

"I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter