Bonding

❤Different, yet so alike ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Krystal's POV}

"Do you think Amber likes me?"

said what? 

I was standing there, in front of her, my eyes wide in shock and the only thing I was able to think about was why did this happen and how. I was stunned by this information. I was in loss of words. I didn't know what to say.

"I guess" it slipped out. 

She started to giggle and pushed her bicycle. I was still standing there put in the same place. I didn't budge. I didn't believe my ears nor my mouth. 

"What about Minho?" I asked out of the blue. She turned around, flipping her hair and looking at me micheviously. 

"What about him?" she asked me and put on some sort of weird expression. 

"Don't you like him too?"

"He is out of question. I have higher qualities" she said and it hit me even more like stone in the forehead.

"Amber is higher qualities?" I didn't mean to look down on Amber, but it really seemed kind of a strange excuse according to Sulli.

"Partly" she said and was about to walk further.

"Listen, Sul... I forgot something at school" she turned back at me, looking at me awfully understanding. I gestured behind me with my thumb and tried to look mostly on the ground, ditching her eyes. "I'm just gonna go grab it" I whispered and turned around walking weakly.

"Ok, see you tomorrow" I heard her say. 

I didn't go anywhere far. I needed to think about these things. It's hard to understand how can your best friend not see what's going on in your life.

Victoria knew right away. She knew everything from the time I started to blabber about Amber all day long. She would always keep me informed about her as they are in the same grade and they share few classes. She would be happy to see me happy and actually helped me a lot to get closer to her. She is very encouraging about my relationship with her, yet she respects the privacy of it. 

Luna doesn't care that much. She actually got few messages between us, but she doesn't care. She lets it be. It's not her business and she respects it. If she was curious about anythig she would probably ask me right away. 

But Sulli... she was there, all the time with us when I spoke about Amber. It was barely unnoticable that I was crushing on her yet she comes up telling me this? And plus, she is obsessed with Choi Minho, the cool athlete from our school. He is close with Amber and the twins. She would probably get the hint if she wasn't so distracted by her rising popularity at school. 

I was hurt... badly hurt inside. My chest was hurting like someone was burning my insides. Stabbing me all over my trunk, not minding the sensitive places like my heart and stomach. I was possibly in the worse state of my depression.

I could finally be happy. I could finally be in love. I could finally take a taste of real high school life. I could finally get some experiencce in dating. I could finally be with someone special to me. 

I wondered how would Amber take this. Thinking about the past things, Ailee's outburst in my class, almost choking Sulli in front of all the people, I was getting more aware of what was coming next. Ailee seems like a good girl, the one that puts the right people in front of herself. She seems to like Amber pretty much, they are like sisters in my opinion. Like me and my girls. But the only thing that was coming to my mind was Ailee's rage against Sulli. 

I was already at the east end of my street. I took the longest way possible, just listening to sad music and thinking. Mom was already back from work. My head was spinning and I was getting a slight headache. My belly was growling and I was getting sick. I walked inside the house, not minding the cat at the door, nor my mom singing from the shower, or the running TV news. I aimed straight to my room. I didn't mind taking off any of my accessories or clothes and just flopped down face flat on the bed, in the blanket, muffledly.

{No one's POV}

Whereas Krystal was deep in her thoughts, depressed by the fact that everything was like a puzzle fitting its pieces, Amber was happily chatting with her sister in the living room. 

They liked to bond a lot, sharing their experiences or their secrets or even some sort of weird humor. Jackie and Amber were all alone in a huge house. They had few animals living there and rented few rooms for the students studying in Korea who lived elsewhere. Their parents lived in America, donating for Jackie, but not giving a damn about Amber. It wasn't that harsh, but it was similar to that. 

Their today's talk wasn't that much of a positive interaction with their daily routines. Amber was feeling down because of something, especially because of Krystal and the happening between Sulli, her and Ailee. She needed someone to talk to. And there comes the big sister talk.

"Hello, bro" Jackie greeted from the huge light living room, where she was watching the TV news and eating some fruit salad. Amber was walking inside, tired as hell and just threw her bag somewhere on the floor and ran over to the sofa. She jumped over the back rest of it and sat down flat next to her sister.

"Hi sis" she greeted her back and just chilled for a moment.

"How was school today?" Jackie asked before stuffing with some apple.

"Awful" she admitted. Amber took off her cap and placed it on her knee, which was pulled up to her chest. "I got into a kind of fight."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter