Envying her {Jessica}

❤Different, yet so alike ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Jessica's POV}

Hi Jessica,

I'm sorry for ending our call so suddenly, but we both know how impatient Daniel is, so I hope you do understand. You won't believe what happened today, Amber talked to me for the first time. Not for long, but it still counts :) The girls are assuming that I have fallen in love with this peep and I only can wonder if I actually haven't... It is weird, I know, please don't judge... but there is no way I would act all shy and embarrassed around a person, not to mention a girl like Amber. I hope that Dan was nice to you and that he hasn't done anything bad. Please give my greetings to dad and Clara, tell him that I miss him. Tell me later how was your day. Bye for now.

-with love, sweetasslittlebrat! xD

That was a very sweet message from Krystal. I actually was more than sure she will get to talk to her after yesterday. She is shy but determined and that means she would do anything to make her notice her... and all that unintentionally. I was lying half in bed with Daniel when I read the message. Dad and Clara were in their bedroom and it was quite sure that Daniel would come to spend the weekend with me, because dad and Clara usually had their disgusting lovey-dovey oldish sweetness going on between them. They left early in the morning, while I was still asleep with Daniel hugging my waist.

What a waste of time it was. Sighing, I pushed his arm off gently and got out of the bed, searching for my pajama pants and my shirt. I was only wearing my socks and , what was really weird, because after spending a night with him, I usually can't find anything and I'm . Although I got used to it... in the last few months.

He started acting cold towards me. He only sees me when he has no other option, when his friends give up on him and I come in handy. I hate to be used, but what can I do? I'm afraid he would leave me for good if I open my mind to him and that I would stay all alone. It was a very long time since we started dating and I can't even imagine my life with someone else. He was with me for EVER and I mean it. He was my partner for a long time and I couldn't get new friends since then. Only Yoona was the one by me, because she was approved by him. He could be with whoever he wanted, but I had to be in a restricted company of the ones he picked. And I actually didn't mind. 

I went to my own bathroom to get cleaned up. I put on some music and undressed myself completely going inside the shower running the water over me. The song Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars started to play from my phone and I couldn't help it but start to sing and dance under the running water. I did some crazy dance moves I would done to that song if I was on stage and sang the words exactly like he did and I was impressed by myself. 

After few minutes there was a knock on my bathroom door. I tried to stop my music, but instead my phone fell inside the shower with me and float on top of the water. 

"!"

"Jess, you could at least turn the volume down... That girl singing that may have a nice voice, but not for a morning person like me" Daniel's voice babbled from behind the locked door and I didn't know if I should be flattered or annoyed. Weird hearing complimenting from him, I can say.

I squatted down to pick up my phone and looked at the water drops around it. I sighed and brushed few strings of hair behind my ear and waved it to get rid of the water.

"Man, that cost me a lot of effort and money" I sighed to myself and turned off the water. Walking outside of it, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself. My phone needed a CRP immediately, but that's not what they teach at school right? I took the hair dryer and walked back in my room. Daniel was there, wearing his pants only and having his shirt in his hands. 

"What's that?" he asked.

"Your nice comment on my singing" I frowned and sat on my bed, leaning over to plug in the hair dryer. 

"Are you gonna make all that noise again?" he stated and rolled his eyes. "I better take a shower" he informed and left to the bathroom.

"Jerk" I mumbled and started separating my phone parts, spreading them all over the bed. I took the hair dryer and went on drying it after taking out all the cards. "Let the memory be fine, please" I begged silently and started to blow. 

After ten minutes it got on my nerves... I will just burn off the technique! I threw it on the bed and in the exact same moment I heard Daniel's phone ring, like he got a message. I looked around at the closed door and heard the running water. Maybe it was not right... But my brain was functioning spy mode. I reached out my hand, but as I did that, conscious, guilt and paranoia hit me. I took my hand back and stood up, getting dressed in some clean and neatly set clothes.

...

'Hi Daniel, I got news... the folks are off 2nite, can we meet up?'

WHAT THE ACTUAL ING HELL?!

I'm sorry, I don't usually swear, but... that er did just what? What the hell have I just read? It doesn't make sense! I put the phone back in his pocket and grabbed a fistful of my hair, getting pissed and angry. What the hell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter