SpongeBob and Skipper

❤Different, yet so alike ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Jessica's POV}

The sun peeked through the window, above some trees, which were moving their shadows as the breezy weather outside woke up with the morning. I kind of wondered, if I was sleeping on the wrong side of the bed or something, because the sun actually annoyed my sleepy eyes. In my room, I never have had the sun shine into my face, only from the torso down. I tried to crack an eye open, but my eyes were stuck together. I had to drink much yesterday...

Flashback-

"Well, not exactly modeling, but I was showing off my sisters closet collection and she is a hairdresser and she has done some amazing art work on my hair" she said nicely and giggled at the end. 

"Fair enough" I said and wondered a bit. I cannot let this opportunity float away. It was my only chance to get to know and meet Tiffany more. "Alright, can I get your details on paper please and sign this?" 

She nodded vigorously and walked close to the table and bent over, writing her personal details on the paper. I smiled at her, knowing that was my opportunity for a great start of a new friendship(?). She was close to me, even though she wasn't even paying attention to me, she was still attracting my eyes. I was admiring her face features, which were perfectly round and highlighted by makeup and the lights of the night club. She brushed her hair behind her ear, revealing more of her beautiful face to me. However my eyes wandered somewhere behind her, when the other participants were standing, waiting for their turn. My eyes stopped on one particular guy, who was facing us. Facing us, but his eyes were eating up the behind of Tiffany. He was a tall handsome male, kind of reminding me of my ex, Tyler. He had a freshly growing beard and nicely made hair. He wore black fancy pants and a white shirt with opened three buttons at the collar. He was eying Tiffany's legs and . 

"Don't you want to sit instead?" I let it slip with a frown on my face. When she realized I spoke to her, she looked at me with a surprised expression and I smiled. She nodded and sat down, smiling sweetly herself. I shot a glare at the guy at the back and he realized it was my purpose and he awkwardly turned away. "Is there anything I can help you with?" I asked and looked into the papers that Tiffany was filling in. I looked over at Yoona for a quick glance and smiled slightly, being a model ahead. She gave me a playful smirk and handed those papers to a really pretty girl with amazingly long legs and slender body. She had huge eyes and very pretty features. I don't know if Yoona had considered really taking her as her model or just to piss me off. I made a funny face and looked back at Tiffany, who was still filling in those papers. 

"There is no need. I understand everything" she said and giggled. I smiled and she handed the papers to me. "Here! All done and I'm super excited" she said and I took the papers. She put her hands on her knees and hid her head between her shoulders. She smiled at me sweetly yet awkwardly, not knowing what else to say. 

"Well I have another male model in Korea, whom I have to contact tomorrow, that I accept his application, so I'm only missing one more model. Do you know anyone, who would want to be a short time model? Any friend?" I asked, slightly hoping she would say yes. 

"I don't have many friends that are good at modeling. But I have pretty friends... I can ask around if you want" she said and dropped her shoulders at the same time. "But what about all these people then?" she asked and turned her head around, looking at the waiting applicants.

"There are still free spots for these two" I said and snickered lightly, teasing Yoona and Yuri. Yoona showed me thumbs up, which meant that I'm free to do what I want. I wanted to ask Tiffany for a drink or something, but the shyness I hated so much took over me and we just sat there, smiled at each other awkwardly, and sometimes glanced into each other's eyes. How bad this could go?

The song stopped playing and a microphone check was sounding. I didn't pay too much attention to it and sipped my drink. The person talking into the micrpohone sounded from the speakers, welcoming and introducing the next dj of the night. When the annoying sound of scratching sounded a familiar dumb song turned to play. My eyes dropped to Tiffany. She lit up. She was totally flaming in happiness and energy all of a sudden. Her eyes were huge and her smile was wide as hell. She looked at me and giggled.

"I'm sorry, I just love this song!" she said and scratched her head slightly, making me think she was shy about it. It was the song by Anders Nilsen - Salsa Tequila. It was a very dumb music, but I had to admit that it was catchy too. I wondered how to ask her for a dance. Maybe I shouldn't ask her at all, or maybe I should just start wiggling in my place so she would ask... Or perhaps you, Jessica, could get some balls and open your lipsticked lips! 

"Umm... Do you want to dance?" NAILED IT!!!!!! She looked at me and with a lovely eyesmile, she nodded.

"Sure!" she exclaimed happily and stood up. She extended her hand, like girls do when we go to dance. You know, so we won't get lost in the crowd and go all Finding Nemo on the dance floor. I grabbed her hand and stood up, walking with her to the dance floor.

My first impression was that the dance floor was empty, but when she started to move her body into the beat, it seemed somehow full. Full of sparks and holy lighting around her. She danced close to me, making me dance a little too. I wasn't much of dancer, though I was a party animal. I moved into the sick rhythme and we both had much fun from there on, buying each other shots and dancing more...

Eventually, we got so drunk, at least I did, that the last thing I remember (or think I remember) was that she kissed me. 

We were standing at the bar, she was buying us another shot of tequila and I was already tipsy. We were laughing and having fun, touching each other, hugging each other, talking to each other and still felt the weird kind of connection between us. While we were waiting for the bartender to get us those tequilas, Tiffany was standing leaned against the bar counter and I had my head laid on her shoulder and we were laughing wholeheartedly. She suddenly slowly rised her hand and run her fingers through my long hair. I looked up at her and I remember the look of her eyes. They were all so dark brown as usually, but something bright was coming from them. Something what I cannot explain. It was like seeing the pure heaven in them, even when I wasn't thinking sober. With my head turned to her, I leaned closer and she seemed to think the same. She gently held onto the back of my head and drew my head closer. My hand instantly went up to touch her wrist, but not to pull it away. I do it a lot when I kiss, it's a habit of mine. I held onto her wrist gently, while she kept my head in place. She moved closer and in the next minute we kissed. I can't remember much, because the next moment I fainted...

-End of flashback

At these memories I hardly opened my eyes to see where I was. Goddamn! I jumped up on the bed, pulling the blankets with me. There was no one in the room, but it wasn't mine. I was only wearing my underwear and socks. I covered my body and looked around. The room was pretty much bright and pink. Everything was pink and white. I was blinking at an opened door.The door was opened inside and the outside of the door had a tag on it. 'Fany' it read. 

Fortunately, there was a sound in the house. But it was a sound of footsteps coming from the hall. Tiffany's head peeked inside the room, with no body coming under it. She smiled widely and her eyes disappeared in her sockets. 

"Morning~" she sang and showed herself fully in the doorway. "Slept well?" I was still dazed and I was not sure how to react. I rubbed my eyes and saw the eye-makeup print on the back of my hand.

"I slept well, but the morning is a bit drowsy" I admitted and she giggled. 

"I understand. You don't handle alcohol much, do you?" she said and with a smile she walked over to the bed I was in and sat down next to me. She smiled at me widely and in my eyes she was still pretty, even without makeup, with her hair braid and messy, wearing only white tanktop and short with a white sweater above it. I must've looked horrible. "Does your head hurt?" she asked and with gentleness she touched my forehead, caressing it down over my cheek. I was a bit surprised, because I was pretty sure, that the whole was only in my imagination. I was staring at her wide eyed, not realizing it at all. Her smiley face disappeared and a concerned one replaced it. "Is anything wrong?" she pulled her hand away and I twitched. 

"What happened yesterday?" I asked, trying not to sound creepy, or worse, not to scare her away. I just wanted to know if I was right or not. 

"You fainted, so I took you home with me, because I don't know where you live" she responded and looked at me with a serious face. 

"Before that?" 

"We were drinking..."

"Before."

"..." she remained silent. She dropped her eye level on the bed, looking at the white sheets. "We kissed" she replied finally. "I'm sorry" she whispered and turned her head away. I had to act quick, even with a hangover. I ed up slightly and I really don't want to lose the chance now. 

"Don't be sorry" I put my hand over her and squeezed it a little. She slowly turned back her face to me, her lips opening in shock. "I didn't know, if I didn't only imagine things. I do remember, but it's blurry" I said, sounding like those weird guys in TV series, trying to get her to kiss me again. She didn't smile, neither did she move. I don't know if I messed it up even more, but I was sure I wanted to make it better instantly.

I leaned forward and smacked my lips with hers, squeezing her hand even more. I had my eyes closed, but I felt her twitch surprised. Fortunately, she relaxed. She pressed her lips against mine too and the next short moment, we spent it making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter