Meeting the sisters

❤Different, yet so alike ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Jessica's POV}

It was friday in U.S. My father was out for dinner with his new fiance. I was left alone doing all my studies for school. I'm studying fashion and designing, which means a lot of art work and fantasy mode . I was waiting for a call from my little sister Krystal from Seoul. It was her first day of middle school, which meant a whole new beginning for her. She is a bubbly little girl, with amazingly beautiful long hair and breath-taking figure. For her age, she's fifteen, she's well curved and she is really sporty, which makes her body look a lot like athletes'. I was having my phone and laptop placed beside me on my bed, where I was expecting the calls from Krystal and Daniel, my boyfriend. I let my white wooden door slightly opened, so I would hear someone coming from downstairs and let the lights up from all over the house, except for the kitchen, bathroom and my dad's bedroom.

Krystal and I are in really amazing connection. After our parents divorced, we became even closer than before. My mom moved to South Korea with Krystal in the thought of living with grandma there and maybe considering a new family. However mom never was the one who would easily change the life routines. Since they've moved, mom never was on a date. She always calls me to talk about things like teenage girls would most likely to discuss, but in our case, it was slightly switched. Mom was the teenage girl and I was the mother. She uses to speak about making me move in with them, but as long as I'm in university, she doesn't want me to finish just yet. I decided to move in Korea maybe in few years after graduating.

I was drawing for my theme subject. My theme was Last Summer Collection, which meant a lot of flower patterns, bright colors, airy materials and designs, and very float dresses. I was highlighting the outer lines of my baby pink short dress, with tight top and wide dress-skirt. It had sweet small yellow tropical flowers here and there and the sleeve was hung around the neck of the model. My phone rang...

"Hello?" I answered the phone, still pressing the pencil against the paper.

"Hi babe" Daniel's voice softly flow in my ears. I smiled.

"Aw, honeybear" I mewled.

"Whatcha doin', boo?" he asked giving that stylish sound in his voice.

"Nothing... I have some homework to do, but yeah... I'm free" I said with a slight awkward giggle. "Why?"

"Can I come over?" it didn't take long until he asked. He was planning on doing that.

"I don't know, my dad will be back soon" I complained, actually trying to get myself out of the spider's web.

"Honeyboo, it's Friday and you gonna tell me that ya'll be home alone?"

"Daniel, I have some studies to do and Krys is gong to call me soon too" I whined.

"I'll be over in 10, better get me some can of beer 'cause I'm staying the night" and the line broke.

"Daniel?...Hallo?... Honeybear?...Dan~?" but nothing. I looked at the screen of my phone, where I was with Daniel, my best friend Yoona and Krystal. It was for my 20th birthday, when I took it, to have some actually memories about my little sister.

It didn't take long either, when Krystal called me on skype. Her face popped up across my whole screen. I laughed and switched on my own web camera and smiled. Krystal was smiling back at me, sitting on a office chair, having her knees pulled up to her chest, wearing a funny over-sized, grey shirt. She got her hair in two ponytails and she was eating cereals.

"Morning, Sica" she said joyfully, yet all I could hear was her crunching of the cereals.

"It's night here, Stallie" I snickered and moved a bit on my place

"Yeah, right... the time zones" she said and pulled the corner of her lip upwards. "What's up?" she asked, taking another spoonful of her cereals. She scratched her calf, smiling at me and chewing.

"Nothing much. I'm doing my homework, but Daniel is going to come over so I guess I've finished" I said and sighed disappointed. She giggled in the camera and run her fingers through her hair. I smiled at her and looked at my phone. „Do you have anything new going on?” I asked as the silence was getting disturbing. She pursed her lips and twisted them. She was thinking.

“Actually yes! There is a new sstudent at our school... You wouldn't believe it... Her name is Amber or... something like that and she looks totally like a guy!” she cheered and snickered. She was gesturing with her hands, describing the girl to me.

“That must be a good experience huh?”

“You should see her, she looks amazing and is totally cool and handsome and everything. I wish I could talk to her” she pouted.

“Why's that? You can speak to whoever you like don't you?” I asked as she was looking kind of disappointed.

“Yeah, I guess... but the catch is, that she already belongs to the cool guys... you know... Hyuna and others” Krystal spoke and the further she spoke the mere I could see the saddness.

“Stallie, come on! You are way better than those chicks. You could get anyone to talk to you... yet I don't understand why to make such a fuss out of a newcommer” I snickered. “No one made such a big deal out of it when you arrived.”

“I guess you're right... But she is different... all the way she appears and how she is it's just tempting... I mean, all of us want to talk to her and everything. She is just awesome.”

She was talking like she was some sort of goddess or whatever. Krystal never talked about anyone like this only one guy that she met in a club on her fifteenth birthday. His name was Key or whatever at least she told me that. She said he was talking English flfuently and he was with four more boys. But I can't really remember the describtion of each of them. I still regret not being with her on her birthday and letting her go there all alone with her frineds which are not much older.

There was a ringing from downstairs. Oh no... Daniel.

“Stallie I will have to end this call... Daniel is here” I said feeling pretty much guilty. She smiled at me, but she couldn't hide much from me. I knew she was disappointed.

“It's alright Jess... I will have to get dressed anyways. Victoria is going to pick me up soon. Bye” she didn't let me finish at all and ended the call. I was in the middle of telling her my goodbye, but the screen went back to my background. I let out a finish sigh and rushed down the stairs, opening the door.

I was only wearing my pajamas, a pink t-shirt with Pooh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter