Realisation

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong woke up feeling tired, cold and a bit ill. He wanted someone to take care of him but he also didn't want to face the others. Looking back he realised that he had been unfair to the the others but he hoped that they would realise that it was just stress. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around him. The walls were plain and uninspiring, there were no posters or pictures and the room was tiny. After a while he realised that this was his room when he was a trainee. He wondered if the others had done this to him to make him remember how much seungri did for him when he was younger. Sighing, he pushed himself up and trooped downstairs, fully expecting to see the other members' accusing faces.

With his head down he walked into the old kitchen and tried to ignore the somber atmosphere. He could see three other bodies and silently prayed that one of them wasn't the maknae. 
"Why is everyone so sad" asked Jiyong, and a voice that was unmistakably taeyang's answered 
"Because they had to go". Jiyong was so confused by this answer that he looked up and stared at Taeyang. But this was not the Taeyang he remembered. His hair was long and crazy, his skin was blotchy and his body was much skinnier that he remembered. He looked around and saw Daesung and TOP and noticed that both of them also looked extremely different. He rushed back upstairs and searched for a mirror.

When he found the bathroom he looked into the mirror, shocked. His hair was black and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter