The party

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to 030794, CurvyCurry, AshtheKitten10, Jestina, eyzarah, liloutes, sayasayangtodae, supersolo, AmberrJane_x, daedin, ItsMeL0L and nilira for subscribing.

That night as Jiyong was drifting off he thought back to what Top had told him. Truthfully Jiyong wasn't as repulsed by the thought of a relationship with Seungri as he thought he should be. His emotions were like a pendulum. For a few minutes he would just accept it and be at peace with himself but then he remembered that it didn't only affect him. The whole of Bigbang would be affected as well. He had to give himself the same advice that he had given earlier to Top. He just had to be friends with Seungri. However this was easier said than done, which he discovered when he went downstairs and found Seungri, dressed extremely nicely, preparing to leave. Jiyong casually asked him where he was going but Seungri just said "out". 

Jiyong was extremely dissatisfied with this response so he decided to follow the maknae. For all he knew Seungri could be meeting a girlfriend but he told himself he only cared about this because it could cause another scandal or Seungri could get hurt on his way to meet whoever he was going to see. His panda was to clumsy for his own good. Unfortunately trying to follow one celebrity when you are another celebrity is very difficult and due to Jiyong's distinctive face he was recognised as soon as he stepped outside. Jiyong cursed and started to sprint to get away from his fans. He was about to turn into a narrow alley when someone pulled him into the same alley as he turned. He couldn't stay on his feet and he crashed into someone so they both ended up lying on the floor. Jiyong looked down and saw Seungri lying underneath him, smirking and saying "hello Hyung". 

Ever since that day things had been a little different between the members of Bigbang. Top shoved whoever tried to come near Daesung for Fanservice whilst Seungri kept trying to initiate skinship with Jiyong. Jiyong was more than happy to engage in Skinship with Seungri and he kept telling himself that he was only proving that he was not attracted to Seungri, even when he lightly kissed Seungri's cheek when there were no cameras. Taeyang noticed this of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter