New Years

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much to CE3004 and sassyfever25 ☺️

 

His head was pounding and he could hear loud music. Jiyong sat up suddenly and looked around him frantically. The last thing he could remember he was sleeping next to the maknae but now he was sat in a chair and he felt like he was drunk. There were people crowded all around him and his shirt stank of soju so he concluded he was at some party and he was definitely drunk. After a few attempts he made it up off the chair and then staggered around looking for someone he recognised. He bumped into someone's broad back and crashed to the floor. Taeyang's curious gaze met his as he asked " how much have you had to drink, GD?". Jiyong just shrugged. Taeyang looked around anxiously and said "if anyone sees you like this it could cause another scandal and after this year we really don't need that. Let's go onto the rooftop okay and we can celebrate the new year up there." A staggering Jiyong followed him but he was soon supported by Daesung who was smiling so widely it was impossible to see his eyes. "Maknae and Hyung are already on the rooftop" he informed Taeyang and Jiyong. 

When they finally reached the rooftop they sat down in a circle and watched the fireworks. When the time came for the countdown they could hear the people inside shouting.

10- GD looked at the others
9- Top looked at Daesung 
8- Taeyang shifted closer to Seungri
7- Seungri tried to lean toward Jiyong 
6- Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter