The promise

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much to delvimin18, nara79 and WeAreLikeFireWoRks.

 

After a week spent in the strange place Jiyong was seriously beginning to worry. He wondered why everything was so real and why it had been so long. He was also ridiculously tired. He practiced with the others all day and then he would stay up with Seungri and practice. Jiyong was stressed and even though he distinctly remembered Seungri getting into Bigbang he didn't know if that would be the case here. Even if it wasn't real he didn't even want to see a heartbroken dream Seungri. On the night before Seungri's and hyunseung's last chance Seungri told Jiyong that he didn't want to practice anymore. "We have both worked hard all week and honestly I just want to rest and have some fun now because this might be the last chance we have to spend time as a six. Jiyong nodded and then said "Okay. I'll get the others, you get hyunseung and. We'll all watch a film together". They met back up 20 minutes later and Seungri put on High School musical. The others burst into laughter but Jiyong understood. Seungri just wanted to watch a ridiculously happy film with a happy ending. When it finished Jiyong left with Top, Daesung and Taeyang but he was curious as to why Seungri wanted to talk to Hyunseung. 

Jiyong went back downstairs when he heard the door close and saw Seungri still sat down staring at the blank screen. "what did you two do?" Asked Jiyong. Seungri smiled and said "I demonstrated my ridiculous facial expressions and he copied them. It was fun". Jiyong nodded and then asked "are you worrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter