Paris

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Morning" trilled seungri's voice right in his ear. "Get up Ji, we're In Paris" he continued but his leader ignored him. "I am sick of you not doing anything Ji. We are here, we have a holiday and we're gonna enjoy ourselves." He sighed but did eventually get up, guessing that only a day or two had passed since he could see what was unmistakably Paris fashion week from outside his window. Although he loved fashion he felt unbelievably sore and he was exhausted. "Doing you want to go and look at the clothes or whatever you normally do here?" Asked Seungri, interrupting his thoughts. Jiyong ignored him and tried to figure out what was going on. Last time he had come here he had been there from the beginning and not even Seungri's car accident had been enough to recall him. He had been angry at him for a reason he couldn't even remember. Yg had also wanted him to stay there since there were already reports about his uality and he had decided an alleged relationship would be good for his career and may even end the scrutiny. Kiko had been the perfect choice. He was interested In her contacts, she was interested in his. The relationship could make him more popular in Japan and her in Korea and she even fitted the appearance of his ideal type. Of course there had been complications, the biggest being the language barrier, but with a mix of English and basic Japanese they had managed to communicate more or less. He considered her almost a friend although they didn't really talk enough for them to have a real relationship. At least when he went to fashion shows he could always count on one familiar face, although now that Seungri was with him he guessed that it wasn't necessary. 

Seungri was determined to get him to go out and watch the show but he really wasn't in the mood. He had already seen it but he could hardly use that as an excuse so instead he managed to find an excuse in what Seungri was wearing. "That is a hideous suit. You need so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter