Old times

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thanks to NaruNaru1004, giralmiss, Guixiu, lovefoxx, achegemuk, _MrChwaa, maryfemme, syalgkw, missodair, dehtehr, aieru_amie, cuteaira, Coupdetatgd, mdanny, iaminspirit, Jennyfer, manything2remember, Zimmy02, purplepurplegirl, Fairoxide89, chirojolena, wrobis00, belenleyra, Yeahhh, Ranis226, cjhio15, KOREANJunky, miminana, Dohime, ilovepandazz, stephanie9_9, omoseungrioppaah, anylia, ZiKyung91, kett87, iluvtriangles, colorangel, juliaheartsfloral, Starlight-kit and nadyaf for subscribing :D

Although Seungri had raced up the stairs and quickly located Jiyong's room, he was a little more apprehensive about going in. He didn't even know if the leader would want to share with him. What if he came off as a clingy boyfriend. He knew that right now the last thing Jiyong needed was to feel that he was in an official relationship with him so he was about to turn back and maybe ask to share with Taeyang when he heard a series of thuds in quick succession and then he heard Jiyong cursing. Seungri tried to push the door open but Jiying had looked it so he knocked loudly and called out "Ji are you okay?" He heard a shuffling noise and then Jiyong opened the door. When he saw Seungri he stopped holding himself up and collapsed into the maknae. Seungri noticed the tears that made trails down Jiyong's face and then frantically examined him for injuries. "What the hell happened?" Asked a very concerned Maknae. In reply Jiyong mumbled "I was walking around but I was going a bit to quickly and I cut my shin on that cupboard." As Seungri looked around the room he noticed pillows, flower pots and books all strewn across the floor. He felt that stomping was a more accurate description of what his leader had been doing but he didn't want to tease his leader now. Jiyong rarely opened up to people and he guesses that if one of the others had come to the room Jiyong would have pretended everything was fine. 

His leader hobbled over to the bed and sat down, still looking angry. Seung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter