Throwing in the towel

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry about the title but I couldn't resist...

Thanks to jarka02, leaxx, BLUEROSE26, Anggsa, ripandari,banjak, sereri, iwillalways, forheaven and musicgroupz7 for subscribing. 

 

When they were back at Seungri's apartment they walked to the living room and sat down and looked at each other. Eventually Jiyong said "tell me what happened Maknae". Seungri didn't say anything for a few moments and then, in an emotionless voice he said "I slept with someone and she's selling the story to a magazine that's really famous here. It's being printed in a week." Jiyong didn't know what to say. He still hadn't decided what to do but he said "I'll talk to you about this later maknae, we need to try and sort out this mess first." So Jiyong phoned YG and told him about Seungri's situation. YG was understandably furious but Jiyong persuaded him that it could be good for Seungri's image and that it might even be good publicity. Seungri's only punishment was a period of self reflection where he would be suspended from activities. When he told Seungri the younger blinked a few times as if he couldn't believe it. He had honestly thought he was going to be kicked out of Bigbang. 

After Seungri knew his position was safe he seemed to relax into his chair and he yawned. Jiyong smiled at him then asked him why he was so tired. "I was driving around Japan all night looking for you" mumbled Seungri. Jiyong couldn't help smiling and grabbed the maknae's had to pull him out of the chair to take him to his room but Seungri just murmured sleepily "carry me Ji". Jiyong looked at the maknae and then at his own lean body and sighed. He eventually decided it would be easiest if he draped the maknae over his shoulder but his legs were shaking by the time he made it to to the top of the stairs. There was only one room upstairs so he opened it and found Seungri's bed room. He deposited the maknae on the bed and was about to leave when he heard Seungri say extremely quietly "please don't leave me again". Jiyong couldn't stand leaving the maknae alone again so he got into bed on the opposite side. 

He was falling asleep quickly because he hadn't exactly slept well either when he felt Seungri's arm wrap around him. He let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter