Just friends?

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thank you to  mei_py, baby_vip, echari, jjong10, yo0shii, vaugh25, Rain_22, wanielovesbb, sleepyanna, She0202, LarraTeo, ilovevi, clarice77, petitewinsy, Gracejees, chir_o, random read, lovegri, crazypandazhou, J3lly93, bigbanglovesmaknae, mine_lemon, Babywhit, Demonspawn, outtatime, VelvetLove, Stephgrace01, wooyoungjjang430, g2thebaby, pandariri27, laurisscaro, teta_style22, Lydavictory, le_rae, daliza and missboulevard for subscribing :D.

Jiyong was dreaming. He hadn't dreamed since this thing, whatever it was had happened but he was definitely dreaming. He was flying toward the stars and he was soaring higher and higher. He loved the height until he realised how far away from the earth and everyone he loved he was. Now that he was scared he couldn't fly anymore and he tumbled towards the earth. It was getting closer and closer but luckily Jiyong was woken up by his phone ringing. Normally this wouldn't make him get up but he didn't feel relaxed enough to go back to sleep so he answered his phone without even checking who it was. "Hello" he said groggily. He heard Seungri's shaky voice whisper "Hyung" and he immediately became more alert. Seungri continued talking in the same shaky voice "I missed everyone and I did something really stupid Hyung". Jiyong paused, confused and then said "but I saw you last night". Seungri paused for a few moments before he said "You must be tired Hyung. We haven't spoken in a few months ever since" he trailed off at the end but Jiyong understood what he was thinking about. "I'm surprised you even answered your phone Hyung" Seungri said honestly and then he stopped speaking. "What's wrong Seungri?". He paused and then said "Hyung I'm so sorry but I'm going to have to leave Bigbang by the end of the week, you were a good leader. I'm sorry it ended like this" and then Seungri was gone. The leader tried to call him back but Seungri didn't answer him. 

Jiyong booked a flight to Japan to see Seungri. Things may be awkward between them but he still cared for the maknae and wanted to protect him. As he pressed confirm he finally noticed the date and everything made sense. It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter