Daesung Part II

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to Jarus01 and PhoenixZehir for subscribing. Here's part II.

 

They all sat together and discussed possible strategies to cheer Daesung up even a little. "Can't we just distract him and then let him forget" asked Taeyang. Jiyong shook his head. That was exactly what they had done last time and even though it made them feel better it had just made Daesung feel even more isolated. Jiyong looked at them and then said "We need to make Daesung confront it". At this Top looked up and said "No. It will break him even more, we should just leave him." Seungri then said "The longer we leave it, the longer he feels terrible and the harder it is for him to get back to normal". Jiyong shot Seungri a grateful look but Seungri just ignored him.

Jiyong rolled his eyes then said "the most important thing is that we show him that he means something to us but we shouldn't just go in there all together. It might suffocate him. I think Taeyang should go in first". The others didn't seem to have a problem with this but then Top asked "what do we do then". Jiyong turned to him and suggested that he make Daesung his favourite meal so Top left to go to the shops as Taeyang nervously approached Daesung's room. "What do I do" asked Seungri in a small voice "i want to help". Jiyong nodded then said "okay but there's nothing else to do." So Seungri asked him what he was going to do. Jiyong shrugged then said "I'm going to delete all the horrible comments about him". Seungri just stared at him then said "you can't do this by yourself. Let me help you". Jiyong didn't really want to let the Maknae see all the comments but it would probably be quicker if they worked together. 

They went on site after site and reported all of the hateful comments. They didn't talk because they were trying to work as quickly as possible but when Jiyong glanced over he saw that Seungri had only done a few sites. "What have y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter