The push

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong Had no idea how seungri could be so relaxed on variety shows. He tried to relax and keep his expression neutral but he would never to be able to enjoy himself in the same way the maknae did. This was not the first time that he had felt a little envious of the maknae but he tried to keep his thoughts to himself. Unfortunately he had been keeping things inside for so long that his performance on the variety show was wooden and awkward as he focused on his resentment towards the maknae, who he was beginning to feel had had it easier than the other members.

Of course his performance did not go unnoticed by the others. TOP smirked at him and told him there was only place for one awkward member whilst daesung and taeyang subtly attempted to ask him if something was wrong. On the way back to the YG building he was silent. All he wanted to do was lie down and wonder when he had began to feel so jealous of the maknae but he couldn't even do that because YG himself was coming toward him with a stern look in his eye. Even though Jiyong knew he was YG's favourite he had never exactly been praised but he would normally receive a small smile or at leat a nod so he knew something was wrong when YG called him into his office, frowning the entire time. 

"Jiyong" he sighed "I'm a little disappointed. You promised me a comeback and you were late. You promised me you would look after all the members but you don't seem to have as close a relationship

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter