|| 9 ||

Words Left Unspoken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JUNG DAEHYUN POV


I stare at the thin air ,my mind keep on repeating the word- did it really happen ?

I screamed at her, Im getting mad at her. That was the last thing that I would ever think I would do to her but- what the hell Jung Daehyun ?

My head getting dizzy a little when I turned my head, I used my left hand to grab the IV cord, I pulled them away from my hand and get off from my bed.

Stupid IV cord.

I hold the cold door knob and twisted it before the door opened, just to make myself hurting again. A view that I wouldnt want to see. Haemin is crying in Baekhyun's embrace. Not wanting them to see me, I quickly closed the door and I leaned on the door, letting my body slide down to the floor ,I feel lifeless.

Why would I send her away when I needed her the most.. why am I being such a jerk. Why..

"stupid ..stupid jerk !" I said loudly and grab my hair out of frustation, but then my body tensed up. I slowly look at my hand fill with strands of my hair. My eyes tremble and started to fill with tears. An overwhelming feeling raked into my heart and I burst into tears. 

This is too much. Just too much.

I groaned and turned my body before leave a strong punch on the wall. I feels like my knuckle bone are going to shattered. I see blood flowing down on the floor from my hand. Its hurt. Its hurt. 

At the moment I hear some loud sound in my ear, making my head hurt, its like my ear's are going to explode. I hit my head using my hand, because its hurt. Unbearable.

Before I could do anything, my eyes blackened and the last thing I feel is my body contact to the cold floor.

 

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN POV


"uhm ? are you sure ? okay.. okay I will" I hang up the phone and put it aside before make myself sit on Haemin's bed.

Damn Jung Daehyun, why do you always keep yourself in trouble !

"why..?" Haemin said with her faint voice. I guess she still thinking of the incident just now, I can sense it by the way she talked.

I raised my eyebrows and shook my head "nothing ?" I lied and make myself busied by looking around her room. I can smell her light-lavender scent in the room, it never changed.

"Baekhyun, I know you. You are not a social person, just who in the world would calling you right now ?"

"but there's still possibilities. right ?" I said while looking at her, sitting at the chair while his hand on the table, her eyes lock on the love-story novel in her hand. "I thought you have finished reading it ?" I ask and she lit up her head. "pardon ?"

"I said, I thought you have finished reading that book, you was so excited about it that you said you are going to finish it in just one night" I smirk and wait for her respond.

But nothing come out from , thats when I realized that she havent skip to the next page since minutes ago. I tilt my head ,so that I can have a better view of her face. Nothing. Nothing is written on her face, she's not even moving an inch. My heart literally drop at the thought that she is thinking about Daehyun. Cant she just- forget him already ? 

My head quickly turned to the closed door when I hear someone knocking on the door. 

"Haemin ,Baekhyun ?" I hear Haemin;s mom voice from the outside. "can you two come out for awhile ?"

"yes, sure!" I said, when Haemin didnt said anything. I walked to her back and put my hand on her shoulder when she flinched a little.

She turned to me with her confused face. "what ?" she said

"Haemin.. I know this is too sudden but-" "Kang Haemin, Byun Baekhyun, come out faster" her mom cut my word and leave me hanging.

"continue" she said, asking me to continue on what Im trying to say but I just shook my head. "Nevermind, lets go" I said and quickly leave. I cant believe I just think it that way. I cant believe I can ever thought about it. UGH what the hell is wrong with my head, I am not thinking straight ! You are trying to make her go back to Daehyun ? Really Byun Baekhyun ? 

 

 

KANG HAEMIN POV


I play around with the food with my fork when my mom calling my name. Make me come to my sense. 

"uh- yeah ?" I flinched a little and the fork I hold slip from my hand and it fall on the floor. "look at you daydreaming" she tsked me and grab a small towel before wiping the floor.

"whats wrong ?" Baekhyun mouthed to me and I shook my head "it slipped from my hand" I simply said and he shook his head. I stare at the spagethi, I loves spagethi. I never get tired of eating even if I eat it everyday but.. why..

"mom, let me do the dishes, we are done eating anyway" Baekhyun said and he take every used plate on the table. "go to your room, now, I need to talk to you after I finish this" I just nod and look at him "need a hand ?" I asked and he shook his head "no, just go"

Im thinking for awhile, about nothing, really, before go into my room and make myself lean on my bed. 

Something keep playing around my head. That I shouldnt be here. I should be right there.. next to him. Not as a lover nor his ex, but as a friend. Cant I ?

But he dont even want me to accompanied him anymore. I feels.. abandoned. He is such a sweetheart and there is no way he could changed that much in just one day. Why.. why people keep changing around me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter