The Last Words.

Words Left Unspoken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN POV

 

Since the day we make that promises, we never see each other crying anymore. Well except for the moment when she watched sad dramas, tsk. 

And.. I never see my father ever again. Even when he appears, I dont think I would even care after what he have done to my ed up life. 

 

I am currently having my late dinner at Haemin's house when Haemin's mum mentioned my name out of nowhere.

"Baekhyun-ah"

I almost choked at the moment tho. "oh- mum, I thought you have gone to sleep, heh" I said as Haemin handed to me a cup of plain water.

"Did I shocked you, Im sorry.. do you mind if I join you two ? I might interrupted your lovey-dovey moment" she grinned

"ouh, no no, we dont mind" I said and she sit next to Haemin, infront of me.

"whats the matter mum ? are you having insomnia again ?" Haemin asked in worried. "No~ I just have something to talked with my son" she said, referring to me.

I blink my eyes, waiting for her statement. "you have nothing to say to me ?" Haemin whined. "Aigoo, someone is jealous" Mum shook her head while grinning continously..

"what is it mum ?" I asked and she looks at me.

"Haemin's father suggested something for you, since you have been coming here like- 24 hours" she chuckled and I rub my nape. "Did I.. bother you ?" I asked ,getting awkward.

"eh ? no- no. You have never bother us Byun Baekhyun. You even make this family feels brighter and happier" she said and my heart flutters. 

"really ?"

"especially our Haemin" she continued. Haemin and I exchanged glances and burst to a small laughter.

"So, we have talked about it and we decided to asked you to moving in" she said and I almost choked for the second time.

"are you being serious mum ?" Haemin asked in disbelief. I quickly grab a tissue and wipe my mouth.

"Cant be more serious, you are going to get married anyway" I smile widely as I hear mum's statement.

"I can stay here ?" I ask, asking for confirmation and she nod. "Do you need a help ? packing your things and all ?" Mum asked and I shook my head.

"Its okay, Haemin is more than enough to help me, besides.. I dont have  many things to bring in anyway"

"Lets do it tomorrow !" Haemin said excitedly "yeay !" she squealed with her hands up in the air. I could see mum smiling wide.

I laughed at Haemin's cute action. Life cannot get better.

 


KANG HAEMIN POV


I packed Baekhyun's tee inside the bag when he keep wandering around, looking for something. He open the drawer, and closed them, open the other drawer and open the same drawer repeatly.

"what are you looking for ?" I asked and he wipe his sweat using his wrist. "my notebook" he said and my eyes widened. "do you mean your diary ?" I said and he nod, "have you seen it ?" he asked and I shook my head, secretly grinning.

He sighed heavily "Its okay, it is just a book anyway" I said, comforting him, "NO~" he whined "its a special book, they have my memories in it" he said as he keep looking for it.

"Is that mean you are going to reminisced the past, Byun Baekhyun ?"

"not really.. but still.." he let himself fall on the couch and sigh again. "forget it then" he said and I smile secretly, hiding my face behind my hair.

"I hear you grinning like a clown" he smirk "do I sound funny to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter