|| 7 ||

Words Left Unspoken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

KANG HAEMIN POV

 

I extend my hand to Daehyun's face. Feeling his temperature, its warm, fortunately. I dont know what Im going to feel if his body feels cold just like Baekhyun's mom just now. 

"Daehyun.. im sorry, Im truly sorry" I whispered, remember the moment in the library. "I shouldnt have fallen for you in the first place.." I look at the wire thing that attached to his hand. "because.. it hurts, so much.. my heart is"

I sighed and take a sit on the chair next to his bed. I rest my forehead on my palm.

"I should have say no when you say its going to be the first day and-.. we are not even together for a long time, time passed real fast nowadays.. and we didnt have that time to make memories together, right ?"

I look at his calm face. I miss the way he looks at me. He makes me feel.. precious. As if Im someone.. who worth to be loves.

"but.. Daehyun, its okay.. because the us who fell in love with will soon disappear, just like how the wind passes by" I said, from deep inside my heart. I feel slightly relief, but there is also slightly guilty toward him.

"dont you think so ?" I said and tucked my hair behind my ear before sighing deeply again. I feel sorry to him. 

"I think so." I hear Baekhyun's voice from my back, I turned to him and see him looking much more better. Im glad he has stop crying.

I smiles and tap the empty chair next to me, asking him to sit down. He take his sit and cross his leg "are you okay ?" he ask

I look straight to his eyes, and so is him. "I am the one who should be asking that question, right ?" I said, and he finally faintly smiles. 

He look at his hand, playing with his fingers and nod, Im not sure if he's lying. "Im going to be okay.. but not just yet" he said and I nod.

"Baekhyun ?" I call his name and its quiet for a few seconds.

"uhm"

"what happen ?" I asked, my eyes is on Daehyun. I still wondering on how Baekhyun can accompanied Daehyun to hospital. 

"I saw him at the library, he was trying to catch his breath before turned unconcious and we are here" he said, simple one.

"in.. the.. library" I mumbled and he nod "I saw you running away from him and I happen to passes by, just to saw him like this"

"did he has cancer, Baekhyun ?" I asked, remembering that this room is for the patients that is diagnosed with cancer. "unfortunately.. yes, heart cancer to be exact"

heart cancer ..I close my eyes, that fact slightly hurt me.

"what stage ?"

"three, in process to four" he said and I quickly looks at Baekhyun "stage four ? Byun Baekhyun- he's that worst ?"

"he can be treated, Haemin.. dont worry" "but what if he die- just like your mo-.." I stop, realizing what Im about to say. I calmed myself down and stare at the white blanket. "Im.. sorry"

He held my hand and I look at our hand together. Its been a long time since we have this moment together. Im touched, on how he is here for me ,like before. "its okay.. things happen. People call it destiny."


"They shouldnt be separated, because they are destined to be together"


Baekhyun's mom words flashed in my mind and I look at him. Maybe the way I look at him seems weird to him, because he tilted his head, trying to read my face. "..why ?" he asked and I shook my head. "no, nothing" I intertwined my hand to his.

He looks slightly shock by my action. I just smiled at his cute reaction. "Im here" I said and point to his face "no more cry, okay ?" I giggled, try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter