|| 10 ||

Words Left Unspoken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KANG HAEMIN POV


I flutters my eyes open when ringing alarm wake me from my sleep. My eyes feels heavier than usual.

Ha.. I shouldnt have cried all night long. I thought as my hand travel on the table to shut off the alarm clock .

I quickly do my morning routine before heading to school. Just like other ordinary days, I stop by the candy stall and bought five candies and munch on one of them in my way to school.

 

I was walking pass by the main gate when a hand s around my neck. I turned to Baekhyun who is smiling.

"you too ?" we said in unison before break into laughter.

"uh shut up, you started it first" I hit his shoulder and gives him two candies that I bought just now. "God.. I almost forgot about this" he grab it and put in his pocket.

"I guess.. we shouldnt act like yesterday anymore" he smirk "your fault" I said. The two of us wear glasses without actual glass. To hide our puffy eyes ofcourse. And the glasses that we wear happen to be the same design. Its big and black in colour. And we used our bang to hide it. 

"by the way" he stop and we faced each other. "are you free ? after school ?" he asked and I shook my head "not sure yet" I said, is he asking me for a date perhaps ? 

That would be sweet of him.. hehe

Oh my God ! Haemin- stop daydreaming !

"Im planning on visiting Daehyun.. that Jongin guy keep calling me saying this and that, like Im actually Daehyun's father" he tsked and rolled his eyes. I just chuckled at his action. 

"I can accompanied you.. but.. what if he chased me away ? like he used to .." I bit my lips

"you have me, no worries" he winked at me and I break into a smile "thats cheesy" I laugh and we continue our walk to the class.

 

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN POV


I lean on the wall while my eyes is on the ticking clock. Waiting for visiting time.

I changed my gaze to Haemin who keep playing with her fingers, probably nervous or too scared to meet Daehyun. Im not sure its a good thing to brought her here.. to meet him.

I sighed heavily. "Daehyun, I think we can visit him now" Haemin said. I look at her in disbelief, did she realize that she just mention Daehyun's name just now ?

"Oh-..sure" In the end, I just let it go. I dont want to fought or anything. History are not supposed to happen again.

 

We get into Daehyun's room and some doctor and nurses walked pass by us while pushing a bed out of the room. We look at each other ,someone just died.

We head in and see Daehyun reading a book on his bed. His head turned to us and he smiled. 

Thats so weird of him.

"hey guys, glad to meet you two" he said and Haemin and I exchanged glance for the second times. 

And I just played along. "glad to meet you too Daehyun" I said and I lead Haemin to sit next to him. 

"how is it ?" I ask and he nod "pretty good, my doctor has scheduled me in an operation"

"what-.. operation ?" Haemin ask. Im sure she braven herself to ask such question. "heart transplant" Daehyun said, he take off his glasses and chuckled.

"such coincidence can happen eh ?" Daehyun said, slightly laughing. "what coincidence ?" Haemin and I ask in unison.

"Three of us wear the same spectacles" he said and I suddenly burst into laughter,  after realized it.

"youre going to wake the other patient" Haemin hit my head and I stop laughing. Daehyun just smiled at us. I dont know how to react anymore.

"so.. when is it ? the transplant ?" I ask 

"probably tomorrow, or the day after. Im not sure, but its this week" he said, he looks much more relax than ever, its like he is not diagnosed with cancer at all. Like-.. nothing happen.

"youre lucky Daehyun" I look at Haemin "its hard to find a suitable donaters" she said. 

"I know, Im lucky" he said, smiling. "but Im not as lucky as Baekhyun"  he said and still smiling. What the hell is wrong with this guy ? 

I look at Haemin who nervously playing with her hand.

Its quiet for awhile after he said that sentence that make things awkward for me and Haemin. Until he called out my name. "Baekhyun"

I changed my gaze to him "can you.. leave us for awhile ?" he ask for a favor and I blink my eyes. "is it okay with you, Haemin ? I have something to talk with you" Daehyun said

Haemin and I exchanged glances and she nod at me "sure.." she said and I held her hand for a second before leaving them two.

I am okay with it, they have their own privacy to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter