|| 1 ||

Words Left Unspoken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He was acting really strange. He looks uneasy and different. He is not himself, for short.

I though he was unwell ,but when I asked him about his conditon, he said he was okay, perfectly okay. But when I secretly look at him, all he did was frowning and sighing. I feels strongly uneasy by the way he acted, its like.. its going to affected me in any way as possible, but I dont know.. why am I feeling like this ? This feeling is haunting me , this feeling is really strange. I even had nightmares at that night. He has never act like this, he has never ignored me for a whole day..


The morning after that day, he is back to himself again, the first thing I see on him is his smile, like the other usual day. I am relief after seeing this side of him again, ..but I never though that, that morning was the last time Im going to saw his smile.. and him himself.

I was told that he stop schooling and has moved. I though it was just rumor until I went to his already empty house. He's already gone.

 

  "stop looking for him, he is not here" an ahjumma smiled at me, she lived next door to Baekhyun's house, I have listen to that word since months ago, but I never get tired of it. Every morning, I would come over to his house, still hoping that he will come back. Because I know, he will come back.. at any time. Because he promised. 

"are you feeling well ahjumma ?" I ask and she nod "thank you for the medicine you bought me" she said and slightly coughed

"I have to run for school ahjumma ! I will come again if you need me, anytime" I waved my hand at her "stay inside or you will catch a cold ahjumma, its getting cold, isnt it ?"

"yes I know" she smiled widely, "Im going !" I wave my hand again and finally leave to school.

But , just like a habit, I stop by a stall and bought five candies. I have been doing it since I was in kindergarden. Baekhyun is a candy maniac, he cant lives without a candy for a day, this stall is a prove for our friendship, and we would bought five of it. Two for him, and two for me, another one ? ..

We keep it in our secret box. Why ? no exact reason, it started when he bought five candies with his leftover money in his bag, and we ended up fighting for the last candy until that ahjumma give us a small box, saying that we should keep the last one, so that we would stop fighting over it and we have been doing it since we still a kid and we keep doing it until now. But what makes it different now is the fact that he has gone away. For an unknown reason.

 

 

"yah Daehyun !" I run over to him and grab his hand "yah what-" I put two candies in his hand before he could say anything. "here, seonmul" I smile widely "ouh please, you give me this like- every morning saying its a present but its literally just a food"

"yah, watch your mouth, its candy and its precious to me" I said while munching my first candy. "but you dont even give me to eat it !" he whined and I rolled my eyes, "Daehyun- please.. just do what I say, is it that hard ?"

"but what you are doing is nonsense, I cant keep all the candies forever" he said and I stop walking, making him slightly shock

"are you saying he wont come back ?" "b-but- w-what did I just say ? eii, hey look-" he point to my back and I follow his eyes, seeing nothing but bunches of students. "what are you-.." I turn to him but he already running to the class, leaving me dumbfounded.

 


BYUN BAEKHYUN POV


I flutters my eyes open when the clock rings, my eyes feel damn heavy. I havent sleep properly for a few days now. I turn off the clock and stretch my hand as I look at the time, 5 in the morning. 

I hop down from my bed and literally run for my mom in her room, she is sleeping soundly. I smile and sneak in before leaving a kiss on her forehead.

I do my morning routine before putting on a thick jacket due to the morning coldness, and getting ready for my first work. 

The cold hit my body and I tremble when I grab my bicycles, I head to the milk small factory by the end of the road where I staying and grab five box of milk.

"good morning young man" my boss greet me and pat my back, I greet him back and he handed to me a hot coffee. "ouh there is no need to-" "dont be like this, its not like I just know you yesterday, come on, drink some hot drink before getting off to work, its freezing out there"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter