|| 5 ||

Words Left Unspoken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KANG HAEMIN POV

 

The walked to home with Byun Baekhyun is quiet ,the only sound I hear is our footstep and the sound of the wind. My mind is full with things that I have been wanted to asked from him. But I keep bottled them up, its like Im scared to talked to him. I dont know.

The moment when he say that he missed me really make me shocked, I feels goosebump all over my body. He used to say that saying missing each other was cheesy. But ..he finally say it. 

Why am I thinking this way ?

well..

Maybe because its been a while since we talked. Maybe ..just maybe Im scared if he asked me to shup up, like before. 

I stare at the white gate before turned my head to the left. Baekhyun slowly walked away to go home, he didnt even say his goodbye or anything .. 

But the thing is.. I have been always missing him to walked me home.. but why am I feeling like this .. I feel like-  

nothing. 

Guilty raked in my heart as I keep looking at his back that getting faded in the darkness. 

"Its not like youre my boyf-. . ." I stop and its like something hit me in the inside, .. "we are just friend, yeah we are. Since the first day we met.. until now." I said to myself, I open the gate and closed it back before leaning on it.

But why am I feeling like this ? I thougth as I put my hand on my beating heart. 

 


JUNG DAEHYUN POV


I was there. I was there from the start to the end of the day. Looking at her by Baekhyun's side. Its hurt me indeed.. I cant lie to myself. 

But- the way she comfortably walked with him, at how closed they are.. make me questioned myself.

Are we even official ? 

Why am I thinking such things ? 

Ofcourse we are. 

...or is it just me ?

UGH STOP IT YOU ING BRAIN. 

I grab my hand into a fist and scream my heart out. A dog barking can be heard from somewhere..

Why should he interrupted our relationship ? What is he ? Haemin loves me ,not him. She loves me, I love her and she's mine.

All mine ! I thought as I kicked a small pebbles as hard as I can, it hit a light pole, making a faint sound. 

I sigh and lean on a wall, looking at Haemin who still leaning on the gate. 

 

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN POV


I smiled along the way to my home, I didnt realized how much I smiled until that ahjumma greet me, saying I looked happy, at how wide I smiled today.

Well, maybe because of Haemin. I cant be more happy when I have her by my side, like we used to.

I open the door, and looked around, looking for someone at home. But there's no one here..

I see another yellow sticky note on the fridge and read it.


Baekhyun, if you're home, please call me immediately. 


My eyes widened, the only thing that flashed in my mind is my mom. Is she okay ?! God dont take her away from me, not just yet. I almost shed tears when my shaking hand hit my aunt's number phone. I can feel how hard my heart beating, my whole body went sweaty as I wait for my aunt to pick up the phone.

"hello-" "aunt ?! whats wrong ? how is mom condition right now ? she's okay right ?!" I blurted out 

"aigoo Baekhyun-ah, are you that worried? your mom is getting better here, I told you didnt I ? To not worries and just.focus.on.your.study"

I sighed a relief and let my body fall on the couch, "can I talk to her ? is she sleeping ?" I asked as my body started to relaxen

"she;s sleeping ,you can come here if you're free, anytime" she said and I smiled

I nod and lock my eyes to my family portrait , "uhm.. sure, I will"

"make sure to finish your homework okay ?" "okay" I said and hear she's giggling "good night" she said and hang up.

I put the phone on the table and make myself stand infront of my family portrait. It was taken 5 years ago. Right before that accident happened. I travelled my hand on the picture and smile 

"dad.. where are you ? mom is having a really hard time and how can you just leave ?" I mumbled ,my gaze fall on a girl standing next to my dad "how can you faced your daughter after what you just did ? dont you feel ashamed infront of her ?"

I said as I look at my late sister smiling face in the portrait. 

.."hey sis, if I let mom go.. will you take care of her ?" I bit my lips as I wipe the dust off the portrait using my hand. "I didnt mean to let her die, you know that right ?" I said as I feel emotional "you know that I love her more than everything right ?"

"I dont want to see her suffering anymore" my voice cracked, I take the picture and sleep with it through the cold night.

 

I wake up and look at the mirror, my reflection. I look horrible, i look weirdly pale and..like a corpse.

Maybe because its too cold last night. What will Haemin think when she sees me at the school today ?

I sigh at the thought of doing it again, by ignoring him. I need to be cold to her, so she wont have to worried about me anymore. She already have Daehyun anyway..

 

 

KANG HAEMIN POV


I bought the candies as Daehyun waiting for me at the end of the road. I bought extra two candies for Daehyun in case he's getting sulky like before. But.. he looks a bit different today.

I stare at him who keep looking at his phone. He didnt talked much today, I wonder if he get mad at me because I didnt meet him right after I send Baekhyun to the sick room. I hope he didnt ,because things started to get better.

"Haemin? hey Haemin" I look at the lady, "y-yes ?"

"here, your changed" she handed to me a few cents "thank you" I giggled before running to Daehyun. 

"youre done ?" he ask, still looking at the phone. I feels a bit abandoned, I dont know why. Something is wrong with him. "yeah" I mumbled and he walked passed my shoulder, as if Im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter