|| 8 ||

Words Left Unspoken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KANG HAEMIN POV

 

Two weeks have passed.

And Daehyun still didnt attend the classes since then. I havent visited him though.. 

Im not sure, I think Im scared to faced him after that accident. The way he said.. its like he's trying to send me away. 

"what bothering you ?" I turned my head to Baekhyun. "why ?" I asked

"youre keep staring at this pen" he grab that pen and put it on the desk. "something bother you ?"

"..I dont think so" "yep, I get it, something did bother you" he nod and I sighed ,I cant tell him that I worried about Daehyun. What if he misunderstand ?

"this question.. is bothering me" I lied, he grab my book and write some note on it and close the book. "lets stop for now, lets go home" 

"but we just start-" "about that.. I forgot that I have promised with aunt with something" he said while packing his things into his backpack, "are you sure ?" "yep, I will need to run.. Im sorry I cant go home with you" he look at me with his guilty face. 

"no, its okay" I said and handed to him his black pen that he missed "here" "thanks" he smiles and wave his hand "I will call you"

I nod and look at him leaving. Remain me alone in this class. I open the book to continue the last question and Baekhyun's note catch my eyes. 

'Visit him if its bother you, call me if you need anything :) -BB'

my heart skips a beat. He really did know me so well. I realized I should be thankful to have someone like him by my side.. My lips curved to a smile and quickly packed my things, I decided to go to the hospital.


I get into his room and see a doctor standing next to his bed. I walked next to the doctor and smiles. He gives me a smile back and put his file on the table. My eyes fall on his name tag. Kim Jong In.

That idol ? huh.. okay ? 

"you must be his friend perhaps ?"

I nod "yeah" "glad to see you, my name is Kim Jong In, Im in charge of taking care of this friend right here"

"Kang Haemin" I shake my hand with him and look over to Daehyun "so.. how is his condition ?"

"pretty good ,so far.. but cancer cant be predicted by times. Its up to the patient on how they take care of themselves too." he said, while his hands at his back. 

"when will he wake up then ?" I asked and he looked over his watch.

"in a few minutes perhaps" he look at me and smiles, "I will leave you two here"

I slightly bow to him when he leaves, I take my sit right away and stared at his face. "Daehyun-ah.. Im here" I said. Hoping for him to hear me, but half of me dont want him to hear me. Because Im scared.

But why should I be scared of him ?.. Its not like he's going to kill me or something.

But still..

"Daehyun, do you hear me ?" I said, whispering this time. "I thought it would be nice to visit you but.." I travelled my hand to my 'heart'. "I cant help it but to feels scared" 

My hand fall to my side, and slowly extend to his hand, wrapping my fingers around his. "youre not mad toward me anymore, right ? you wont do that right ?"

At the moment ,his hand shoved my hand away. Make me frozed and leaves my hand hanging in the air, the fear that I dont want to faced have slowly raked to my heart.

"go away" his voice become stern. "We are not together anymore"

"but we are still frie-" "who say so ?" he glared at me, shutting me up. The way he looks at me giving me goosebumps. 

"sorry" I said "I didnt mean to.. -are you crying ?" I automatically said when I see his tears flow from his eyes eventhough he look at the other side.

"no" his voice cracked "just leave, I dont want to see you here"

His words leaving a big scar in my heart, it hurts. It hurts so much.. "you hate me.. that much ?" I braven myself to asked. Because I want to know the truth. Because this scar wont heal easily, when I know the fact that he hates me.

"did you even like me in the first place ? Jung Daehyun ?" I stands up and grab my hand into a fist.

He still looked away, didnt respond to my words. "Jung Daehyun !" I screamed, I dare myself to scream infront of him, because he just played around with my heart, as if I am nothing but a piece of trash.

"I love you okay ?! ! I dont want to see you because it hurts !" he screamed, he lit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter