|| 3 ||

Words Left Unspoken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN POV


I open the door and shout "Im home !" I put off my shoes and get into the quiet house.

"mom ? aunt ? are you there ?" I said while putting my bag on the couch. "mom ?" I peak my head to my mom's room but she in not there, her bed is neater than usual. I head to the kitchen and saw a small yellow note on the table.

I am with your mom at the hospital, no worries ! 
 
  p/s; you can find foods with side dishes in the fridge ! heat it up in the oven :) dont eat more ramyun !

I break into a smile and sigh of relief, my mom is finally sent to the hospital. There is no need for her to eat three different types of medicine again.. and she can eat better food too.

I open the fridge and amazed at how many side dishes there are. "how can she cook all of this in a day ?" I muttered before taking out a few of my favourite side dishes and put it in the oven to be heated.

 

 

KANG HAEMIN POV


I stare at the thin air when he leaves me. He has never acted like this. He never leaves me like this, he used to hug me when he see me crying.

But why ? what has gotten into him ?

I hear footsteps and turn my head to the door ,expecting and hoping for him to come back but.. its not him. 

Daehyun get on his knee and smiles "are you okay ?"

I shook my head "I dont think so.." I look at him, straight to his eyes "something is wrong with him, do you think he hates me ? why am I feel like he hates me ? or is it just me ?"

"after what have you two gone through ? there is no way he can hate you" he said 

"but .."

"why are you crying ?" he ask ,his hand extend to my cheeks and gently wipe my tears with his thumb. I feels weird.. it shouldnt be him who did this to me. It should be Baekhyun.

"you cried because of him ?" he smirk "but you never cry when I teased you"

I break into small smiles and hit his shoulder "you dont understand"

"you love him, dont you ?" his question hit me really hard. 

I want to say something, but I dont really know the answer to that question. I stands up and wipe the dust away from my school uniform.

"are you going to go home alone this time ?" he ask. After Baekhyun moved, he used to walked me home.. but sometimes I go home alone, because it feels like Im betraying Baekhyun. I dont know why.

"I think so" I stare at the candy on his desk, I take it and put it in my pocket before leaves home.

 


JUNG DAEHYUN POV

 

I sigh and lean my head on the desk, my head keep replaying the moment when she turn speechless.

I saw how she wanted to answer it, but the answer never come out. I have ask that question several times, and the way she want to answer it are always the same.

Sometimes I wonder if she really didnt love him, but why is she acting like that ?

I look at the time, I should go home by now. I take out the candy that Haemin gives me and put it on Baekhyun's desk. Because its not mine, it's his.

I stare at it for a second, thinking whether I did the right thing.. Bu it slightly hurts me just to think about it. I shouldnt have fall inlove with her.. I cant.

 

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN POV


I wake up from my evening nap, just to see my aunt secretly cried next to me. I closed my eyes again, worried if she sees me seeing her crying. But I wonder why is she crying..

I would be want to be alone if I want to cried but.. what is she doing in my room ?

I fakely groan and stretch my hand as I turn to another side, I can see her wiping her tears in a speed of light when I moved. I position myself next to her and rub my eyes, 

"how long have you been here?" I ask, she look away, acting like nothing happened just now. "not that long, Im sorry did I wake you up ?" 

I smile "no, ..how's mom ?" I ask and she faintly smile "you know.. the fact that she is in the last stage of cancer..

maybe we can do nothing with it, its the last stage and the cancer is like- all over her body.. I know because I have seen it.. the MRI test"

"your point is ?"

her smile faded and her hand extend to mine, helding it "we need to get ready for all possibilities Baekhyun"

.."I know" I said and stands up, taking my mom's picture by the small table next to my bed. "I know I am going to lost her, eventually" I said as I travelled my fingers on her picture.

"are you going to be okay ?" she ask and I look at her, as I shook my head "no, how can I be okay with it" I said and sit next to her on my bed. "losing a mom means losing everything, well thats what its mean to me.. because she is my everything"

"but the thing is.." I muttered and place the picture frame on my bed, I rest my head on my palm and sigh heavily, "can I faced it ?, when she's gone"

"I want to talk about it.. but the only person I want to talk with about it is my mom but she will be not be here when I wanted to" I said

"you need to be strong Baekhyun, I will support you no matter what happen"

I shut my eyes tight as I feel the tears fills in my eyes "it can be tomorrow, the day after.." she said

"It can happen in any second aunt, she might leaves us in this second.." I said as I look at my aunt's phone. "your phone might be ringing right now, ..and you will pick up just to hear the doctor said that she have gone" 

"Baekhyun.." she said, sounds worried. 

I force a smile to her "no, its not what you think I am, Im okay really, I have been prepared since the day we moved here" I turn and feel a warm tears flowing down on my cheek.

I feel her hand on my shoulder "I will be in the living room if you need me" she said and I nod, hiding my face from her.

I hear the door closed and my eyes tremble as the tears keep flowing through my cheek. 

"I..am not okay mom" I muttered as I grab my hair, cant handle the sadness that slowly raked to my heart. 


I wake up when the sunlight hit my eyes, I stretch my hand and put away my blanket. I did my morning routine as my mind keep thinking about my mom's condition.

What is she doing right now ?

still asleep ? in pain ? having her chemotheraphy ? eating ? talking ?

I sighed and lean my forehead on the mirror, my eyes falls on the candy. "I have no more reason to live when mom is gone

because you are not here for me anymore" I mumbled, thinking of Haemin. "..will you be there when things is hard for me ?.. after what I have done ?"

 

 

KANG HAEMIN POV


The door open as my mom get into my room, with a glass of orange juice in her hand. She put the drink on my table, then she crossed her hand as her eyes on me, looking worried. 

"you didnt eat your lunch and dinner, something wrong ?"

"no.. I dont think so"

"that Baekhyun guy again ?"

"mom, please" I whine and grab a pillow, trying to shut my ears from listening

"you should have wait for him forever  Haemin ,did your life depend on him ? is it killed for not having him in your life ?!" she started to scream and I throw my pillow

I can kill myself if I want to ,mom !

I want to say it so badly, but I just cant.. I cant scream at her.

"please.. I want to be alone" I said and grab my blanket before wrapped myself in it. I sigh and shut my eyes as Baekhyun flashed in my mind. The way he smiled and laughed have vanished, the way he glared at me replaced the old him. I open my eyes, not able to see that expression any longer. Because it hurts. a lot.

"you shouldnt wait for him" she said and I grab my pillow into a fist, there she go again. Saying bad things about Baekhyun.

"its going to affect your studies-" "Im doing well, mom, and you know it" I said and I hear she sighed.

"I dont know Haemin, I really dont, I just dont want you to be hurted by that guy" "he has a name, and his name is Baekhyun,mom

he is not going to hurt me.. he wont, there must be a reason"

"then prove it to me Haemin, until then.. I dont want you to keep thinking of him, understand ?" she said

Tears flow from my eyes as I reminisced Baekhyun. I bit my lips and held the pillow tighter as my mom keep talking about getting away from 'that Baekhyun guy'. Im tired of it, like really..

It hurts me enough when he leaves me, its hurt more when he acted like that to me, but.. its even hurter when my mom didnt trust me anymore

She used to like Baekhyun, she treat Baekhyun like her own son. But since he left without saying anything, my mom started to behaved like this. Saying he is not a good person to be reminisced, he is just going to wasted my time.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter