|| 11 ||

Words Left Unspoken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN POV


I run through the crowd and my eyes wildly look for him.

Looking for my father.

"dad !" I scream, and happen to see someone who turning his back and look at me. 

Dad..

The moment we make eye contact, he quickly take his step to run. "Dad !" I scream once again and run after him. I stumble on a few of people but there is no time to even care. I need to get him . I have to.

At one moment, he trip on something and he fall on the floor. I catch his hand to prevent him to run again. I catch my breath and let myself fall on the floor. Both of us catching our breath while facing the blue sky. My hand grab tightly onto his wrist. Not letting go of my father. I can feel his heart beating fast.

"Dad.." I said and make myself sit on the floor, I turned to him and see stained of tears on his cheek. 

"where did you go ?.. I was dying to meet you and- why did you do that ?" I asked and he shoved my hand. "let go, I dont know you" he stands up and clean up his dusty outfit.

"Im your ing son !" I scream when I cant hold the anger anymore. "I never thought you will abandoned your own family ! Mom was deadly sick and you just leave ?!" I scream to his face. My chest went up and down.

"listen boy, I dont know you okay ? just leave and let me live my-" "why did you cry then?" I asked, make him frozed.

"Your eyes cant lied dad.. Im your one and only son. The only family you have right now ,and youre trying to lie ?.. why?" I emphasized the last word, I think Im going to cry. But I need to act strong infront of him. He's my father after all.

His eyes tremble for a moment and he about to fall when his knee weaken. 

"d-dont tell me-.."

"Dad"

"no.." his voice shaken

"Dad- listen-" 

"only family ?" he repeat my dialogue ,his hand is on the collar of my shirt before grabbing it into a fist. 

"she died ?!" he scream to my face, anger is written all over his face.

"Why are you-" his grip tighten ,it feels like he's choking me. "ack-" I cant hardly breath.

"she died !?" he scream again, louder this time and shoved me to a wall. I groan as my body hit the wall and finally can breath. Im feels like dying for a moment.

"I didnt even say goodbye to the love of my life !" He's totally different person right now, the way he act, the way he talk. Everything.

It hurts me so much. What happen to my family who once was a perfect happy family ?

"why did you leave then ?!" I protested.

He frozed and he looks at me with his teary eyes. "why did you leave.. dad" I said in calm manner and he shook his head.

"Im not leaving, I have never leaves you two" he hit his chest hard and started to cry "how can a father do such things ?!"

My eyes widened ,looking at the pathetic side of him. This is a dad, crying over his broken family. And he is actually.. my dad. My family is broken to pieces.

I feels a hot tears fall on my cheek. I am crying, I lost to my feelings. I lost it. I am the pathetic one.

I slide down to the floor and hug my knee as I look at my father crying by the street. I just realized that I have lost.. everything. Im literally have no family anymore. They are gone, shattered to pieces. Leaving me ,alone in this pathetic world.

"arghh" he kick a dustbin at the filling scattered on the street. He has gone insane. He is not himself. He is not my father.

My father can never act like that. He is not.. my father. 

I hug my knee tighter as the feeling getting deeper, hurter in the heart. The silent cries turned to a loud one. I let out all my feeling out, I have been holding it in since long ago. Since everything started to breaking apart.

I feel my hand trembling due to the overwhelming felings. This is too much to bear. This is not supposed to happen. 

Why me ?

I sob loudly untill I feel a warm hand run through my hair, I slowly turned my head and see Haemin, her eyes fill with tears. Probably after seeing me acting this way.

"H-Hae-" I try to say her name but the tears stop me from saying anything. This is not it. What is this.

"dont say anything, its okay" she get on her knees and leaned close to me, she leave a peck on my wet cheek and wipe them off with her warm thumb. "you can cry infront of me, I dont mind" she whisper and my eyes getting blurry due to the endless tears.

I reach for her hand and kissed it before lean over to hug her. There is nothing much more precious than her, from now on. I will sacrifice everything for her, from now on. Because she is all that matter.

From now on.

 


KANG HAEMIN POV


I let him hug me as he cry on my shoulder. I could feel his warm tears hitting my skin. 

Thank goodness there is no one around here. 

I run my hand through his hair again, so I can have a better view of his face. His face have gone red, probably from all that feelings he;s experienced right now. He just faced the reality that he have to faced. 

His hand around my waist getting tighter and his cries getting slower as the seconds tick by.

I am somehow in tears too, seeing him crying like this break my heart. It hurts.

My eyes wonder around, his father have gone away. Going to somewhere I dont even know. I hope he live well. And never come back to Baekhyun's life, it will just hurt him. I dont want Baekhyun to break down and cry like this, ever again.

 


TWO DAYS AFTER

 

I stir the coffee as I look at the book's title for the nth times.


Dont Die, My Love.


"here's your breakfast" a waiter put a plate of pancake on the table with a smile on her face. 

"thank you" I said and she leaves. I continue reading the book. Its a love story. And I found out that this guy is actually have a cancer, he was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma and the cancer spread close to his heart.


"I was looking for heart-cancer-based-story but I find this book interesting"


Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter