Chap 9

Next to Me

He could just kiss his friend in that instant, but, instead, madly blushed about the boy's comment. 

"D-daehyun!!" 

The handsome boy chuckled. How couldn't he be already used to his friend's teases if they happened everyday? It had no explication, Daehyun felt way too hot on him, just the sweet inviting perfume of his neck made his heart skip a beat. 

Pushing the boy away softly, could finally move, but still left the boy laughing. Layed down on the bed, rolling himself in sheets, trying to hide his face. 

The pretty boy kept laughing at his friends actions. From under the sheets he could hear his voice lightly.

"Come on, Jaejae! Let's shower and then take breakfast~" 

Daehyun couldnt tell, but Youngjae was smilling to himself. He felt happy that they were growing closer and more intimate, in some way. It made him happy yet he couldnt explain what he felt, even if it was obvious.

The cute boy shoved the sheets away from his and sat up on the bed. The taller one was starting to dress himself, slowly, and Youngjae saw that as a tease. 

He was hot, the boy could tell. From all the boys he had met, Daehyun was the only one that made his heart flutter at the sight. Suddendly reminding that they slept together made him wonder if they would get any closer than that in the future. It surely felt good. 

"I will work at 2pm today" Youngjae said, rubbing his eyes with his fists. The other boy was now busy with sliding in his pants. 

"I will take you to work then, my friends can wait." his voice was always so energetic and cheering, the smaller just smilled hearing him.

"Speaking of that..." Youngjae stood up. "When will i hear you singing?" 

"Ah... That can wait, right?" he had a shy cute smile on his face. "Im kind of... Not ready right now." 

The cute one noded. Looked around to find his clothes where he left them last night, also having flashbacks of it and making him blush until his ears were red. 

"I-I guess I'll have to wear the same clothing..." walked to get his clothes and looked down at them. 

"It means youre gonna look as fine as last night" Even if his back was turned, he could feel the one with plump smirking. It was always like that and it was ruining Youngjae. 

Anyway, he agreed. He didnt have any other choice. 

"Ill be right back" he said, leaving Daehyun alone in his room 

-------------------

Both of them decided to lunch together, since it was already late. Also decided that ramen would make the perfect lunch. They went to a market near to Daehyuns house and bought 6 packs of ramen. You know, just in case. They went back home then, still having an hour to eat. 

Youngjae prepared both bowls of ramen, and went to eat them on the couch, comfortably. The TV was on so they could have some entertainment and talk about it together, which felt good for both. 

 "At what time do you get out of working?" As soon as he ended saying this, Daehyun shoved some noodles in his mouth, he was sure enjoying it.

 Youngjae was playing the chopsticks and noodles around the bowl, hesitating.

"8pm... i think?"

"Hm..." 

Youngjae really liked how everything felt, even if he was a bit nervous, he felt more confident around his friend now. Looking at him, would make his soft heart start to race like it was going to rip through his shirt.

He still looked hot eating ramen like he was in a hurry, maybe he was really hungry. But the cute guy had to eat something too. The noodles werent even that hot now, so he could easily on them. 

They stayed silent eating the noodles and watching the news. Until he noticed that the tall one was side eyeing him, grinning. Why? He didnt know but he couldnt help it and smilled. 

"What is it?" 

 Daehyun laughed. A sweet happy laugh. It filled the room with such a nice energy and made the short boys smile even bigger. 

"You shouldve seen your hair while you were asleep"

"I couldnt see it if i was asl-" He stopped mid sentence as he realised something. "Did you just watch me sleep?" 

The boy with plump lips looked down, chuckling. "I'm not a creep ok, I can explain!" 

Youngjae put the noodles on the short table placed in the middle of the room and moved over Daehyun standing with his knees on the couch, grabbing a pillow. 

"I'm going to fight you"

He watched Daehyun put his bowl aside too, smilling, and pressing his hands on his shoulders, so Youngjae couldnt get much closer. 

He still softly hit the pillow on his friends head. They both laughed as the shorter one tried to hit his friend.

"Why dont you leave me at peace even when I sleep? Youre such a creep, Jung Daehyun! Im going to sue you!" He happily said as he attempted to hit him. 

He couldnt really see what was going on but he felt the boys arms wrapped around his waist. 

"Stop it, Yoo Youngjae~!" 

There it goes. His laugh and smile became a serious expression leaving him without motion. His heart could be heard. And he was pretty sure that Daehyun could listen to it as well. 

He saw his crush placing his chin on the cute boys tummy and looking up at him, with a soft smile pared with a beautiful eye smile. Youngjae patted his head and tried to make eye contact without making it look weird. But he couldnt, the guy was too irresistible. 

Suddendly, his friend pulled him down, making him lay on the couch. He got somewhat startled but waited to see what the boy was about to do. Daehyun crawled over him and watched him with a mischevious grin. 

His eyes got wide, avoiding the friends eyes and his cheeks flushed. He couldnt move from that place and his friend made him feel in a way itd ruin him. He hoped nothing was too visible or noticeable too, and he wasnt only thinking about his ruby red cheeks.


 

Hello guys!!!!!!!

ITS BEEN SOOOO DAMN LONG JESUS CHRIST 

I decided to try to finish this fanfic, I love DaeJae but i thought this all was sooooooo lame and got unmotivated to continue.

I hope you like this chapter!!! Wait for more!!!

(I might do some update to correct somethings)