Chap 6

Next to Me

                    Ay Longest chapter of the fic, I hope. 


 

 Daehyun could see how embarassed and red Youngjae got. He would keep asking himself why did he have that reaction on him. Was the boy afraid of him? Even if he was, he wouldn't stop. Kept pulling the blushy boy close to his face by his tie, smirking and taking the other hand to his friend's chin. The only thing that changed on the boy was the eyes. His dark eyes were now looking at his plump lips. How cute, he was probably expecting something like a kiss. Not that the handsome boy would mind but he wasn't sure about how he felt yet. He could feel some tension between them on that moment but he didn't want to hurt his friend. 

The handsome boy pulled the boy's mouth closer to his, what made the cute one close his eyes while burning in red. Calmly, Daehyun a bit of strawberry topping from the cheesecake that he had on his cheek, next to his mouth. Youngjae's breathing got somewhat heavy but thats why he loved so much to tease his friend, to see how he would react. He couldn't explain why it pleased him so much but he hoped his friend would take it as a joke between friends. 

"You can't just waste it like that" he softly whispered in the boy's ear. He still had his eyes closed and was ruby red. Slowly left the tie and the boy's chin, sitting back as if he was saying that the boy could also sit back on his place. 

"W-will you continue teasing me now that you're eating cheesecake?"

He was still supporting himself on the table, his eyes avoidinh the others, reflecting how embarassed he was yet Daehyun stared at him, grinning. It was more than obvious that he would continue teasing the boy just like he had been doing in the past months, when he found out how precious his friend was. Youngjae could try to look tough and talk back and even try to tease the boy too but his shyness would take control of him. But he felt it wasnt just shyness, maybe something else, he couldn't see what yet. 

However, the cute boy got back on his place, sipping on the bubble tea. The pretty boy got back at eating the cheesecake. Both stayed silent, speaking through eye contact.

 

------

They were in half way to the cinema. Youngjae was looking out of the window, Daehyun thought his face sides looked really pretty, he wouldn't mind looking at it. Actually he thought his friend's face was one of the most cutely flawless faces hes ever seen so far. The calm music playing on the radio seemed to give a more friemdly environment, even though the cute boy was still looking outside, not wanting to talk, but, at least,  he didn't refuse going out with the boy after all the teasing.

Once they got there and the pretty boy was parking, the cute one started to take his seat belt, avoiding looking at his friend. The boy could only smirk. Even if he was mad at him, he knew it was worth something. 

"Listen, Jaejae..." He parked in a quiet place, not everyone would go out at night too. He could now try to speak with his friend.

"I'm sorry if I'm annoying but..." Youngjae was still looking outside, sighing annoyed. Daehyun softly smilled and placed his hand on his friends tight, caressing it. "...just know that I consider you my best friend"

The one with cute cheeks slowly started to react, looking at his friends hand then up at him. His cheeks were softly red and his eyes couldn't really meet the handsome boy's. 

"I have more friends but yeah... I guess i can say that you're a good friend too. Im sorry if I overreact." A cute little smile showed on his lips. Daehyun patted his tight and smilled wider. 

"Okay then. We should go now"

-----

They were placed on the last seats on the back. The room wasn't full, they were all alone in the back, what seemed to make the cute boy somewhat nervous. They didnt buy popcorn or anything to eat, once they had already eaten a whole cheesecake. The boy watched his friend carefully placing his forearm on the chair's arm while staring at the screen, that was still showing ads. Daehyun softly slid his own hand to his friends, caressing the back of it with his thumb. The cute boy shyly looked at his friend, in reply he got an handsome smirk. It was always cute to see his friend getting embarassed, his cheeks starting to get warm and red and also how he tried to look down somewhere, avoiding eye contact. It doesn't matter how many times this happened, Daehyun would always find it adorable.

The cute boy made his heart flutter, the touch of their hands made him somewhat blushy too, but felt sastified by holding Youngjae's hand. He discreetly stared at the boy, observing him looking around the room, to the screen, checking the time on his phone, sometimes his hand would move a bit to feel more comfortable. The handsome boy really liked to do this. His friend was a quiet but very interesting person. 

During the whole movie their hands were touching each other, both silent with each other. At some point near the end of the movie, the cute boy started to get tired and the handsome one didnt even waste time in offering him his shoulder. He hesitated but softly leaned his head against it, trying to get comfortable on his chair. When the movie ended, Youngjae was already sleeping. Daehyun was still caressing his hand, looking at his friend. It would be mean to wake up such a cute thing but the night had just began too.

"Jaejae~ It's time to wake up~" 

His whispering seemed to have some reaction, the cute one slowly started to rub his eyes, stretching his legs. The pretty boy could just smile at how cute his friend could be.

"Jaejae...~" 

"Oh, did I fall asleep? Gosh..." 

 Daehyun smilled brightly. 

"Yes, you did. Then I'll let you know how it ended."

Youngjae seemed to agree and both walked out of the cinema. 

In the way to this pretty simple garden next to the parking zone, the handsome boy could tell everything his friend had missed and even talk about what both had seen, always with smiles and laughs and some eye contact. They really enjoyed the movie but they enjoyed more being with each other.

They found a nice spot to sit down and talk. It wasn't too cold, they were alone there, the sky was full of stars. It was a good night.

"Hyunnie..."

"Huh?" The cute boy's soft voice made Daehyun turn his atention to his friend.

"I haven't asked you but... are you ok? You seem a bit upset lately..."

The boy thought for a bit on how to reply, pressing his lips into a line.

"I've been...quite confused..."

"Go on..."

"Huh..." The handsome boy took a deep breath. "You know, what you asked me earlier today?"

"Hum..." His friend looked away a bit embarassed, meaning he did remember.

"I...I like this friend of mine from my group of friends, you know, with who I sing sometimes..." He lied."I don't know how can I be sure if I really like him..." 

The cute one was still looking away, not as happy as he was before, seeming somewhat sad.

"If you need, you don't have to meet me everyday, don't worry with me. Your crush is more important, right?"

His voice sounded a bit cold. Could his friend be jealous? 

"But, Jae-" 

"Seriously" Youngjae interrupted. "If you need to be with your little friend all the time, it's ok. We can even stop hanging out. Dating is something really serious."

It wasn't funny but Daehyun laughed.

"Oh please! Stop, you dork~" 


 

Annyeong! 

Ay ay

Longest chapter but suprisingly I updated it earlier????

Welp, anyway, i hope yall like it.

Thanks for the support guys!!! I appreciatw so much all your comments and feedback!!!

See you all soon~~

(P.S: i might edit something here and there later )