Chap 2

Next to Me

 "Did you see that girl looking at you?" Daehyun whispered in Youngjae's ear. The boy with cute cheeks looked at him, noticing his cheeks were now red. 

"I didnt..." He said in a weak voice, turning his head to the front again. Daehyun kept his eyes on him, smirking.

"I was going to ask her if she wanted your number..."

His friend looked back at him very suprised, what made Daehyun laugh. The boy was too adorable for his own good, Daehyun loved to and watch his cheeks turn red as he also tried to hide his embarassement.

"Why would you do that!?" 

Daehyun chuckled. "The girl was eating you with the eyes, and she seemed perfect to you"

Youngjae frowned, looking away. "Are you sure she wasnt looking at you? I'm nothing compared to you, I mean, uhm..." the boy bit his lip so hard it started to bleed. With a tiny groan he took his own hand to his mouth. 

"Jaejae, are you okay?" Daehyun asked, hurrying in taking a tissue from his pocket. Youngjae was now on his lip, looking away, not able to give any reply.

"Hmmm...not sure if I should give you the tissue..." he teased the boy, smirking with half closed eyes.

"Oh come on, Daehyun! The blood is falling down my mouth!" As soon as Youngjae was reaching for the tissue in Daehyun's hand, he shoved his arm in the air, making it hard for Youngjae to reach. 

The cute boy kept trying, moving as his friend's arm moved, looking not as amused as Daehyun was. The boy was, as always in these situations, laughing at his friend, thinking on how cute he was.

He smilled at his friend's tries to reach the tissue, until he just stopped and softly placed the tissue on his lip.

"There, Jaejae." his soft tone seemed to make Youngjae freeze with his eyes opened slightly wide, making a smile appear on Daehyun's plump lips. He carefully cleaned the blood from his chin and placed a clean part on his lip. Youngjae's eyes were turned away, letting Daehyun taking care of his hurt lip. He could notice that his friends cheeks were red, also noticing how close they were. Youngjae looked quickly into his eyes, turning them away in embarassement. He couldnt understand why was his friend so nervous, but he sure looked cute.

"There, it's not bleeding that much. Just hold the tissue a bit more." he smilled, letting Youngjae place his hand on the tissue.

"T-thank you..." his mumbled words were possible to be heard.

Daehyun smiled, patting his back softly as if he was sillently telling him to continue walking. Youngjae looked down to the floor and kept walking along with Daehyun. 

They were way too silent, Daehyun thinking in ways to tease his friend. It didnt took long for him to start softly push Youngjae with his elbow. Youngjae glaced at him. Daehyum smirked at him and continued the game, until his friend replied the same way. 

"Wow, stop, you're so annoying" 

Even if he said that, Youngjae's smile was big enough to be noticed. Daehyun chuckled at his friend's comment as he continued the game.

"Make me stop then"

 Daehyun finished his sentence and Youngjae's hand was already strongly grabbing his wrist. Daehyun smilled widely, sliding his hand into his friend's, holding it. The boy got so embarassed the only thing he could do was quickly turn his head to the other side, letting the tissue fall down, his face was extremly red. Daehyun intertwined his fingers with his friends. Youngjae looked down at their hands, his face drowned in a reddish color, back to biting his lip again but softly this time. 

"W-what are you t-trying to do?" he stuttered with a weak voice, showing how embarassed he was. Daehyun kept smilling and started to move their arms forward and backward, Youngjae hiding his face with his free hand, probably to hide how red he was.

 He couldn't hide his smile, his friend's reactions to his teases were the cutest. 

He couldn't explain why, but he really liked Youngjae,mostly as a brother, but deep down he felt like it was something more but that "something more" was really well hidden. Maybe he was afraid he could get rejected and their friendship wouldnt be the same. It had happened to him in the past, he didnt want to ruin the best friendship he ever had once more. He wanted to continue living all those moments and to laugh with him. So, it was better just continue with these teases and enjoy them.

Daehyun kept doing it until they arrived to the park were they would usually stay for the afternoon. It was a nice and fresh place, there was a playground for kids, some people could do picnics once the park was big, there was a lot of teenagers just having a good time and even couples, of course.

As soon as Daehyun left Youngjae's hand, the boy sat on a bench, looking down still looking embarrassed from what had just happened. He sat next to his friend, looking at him giggling.

"What's so funny!?" His tone seemed serious even if his voice was low. 

"Nothing really..." Daehyun placed his arm on his shoulders, bringing his friend nearer. Once again, his friend's cheek started to burn red, what made this turn his head to the other side. Daehyun chuckled, pouting his lips in Youngjae's direction. The reply of the blushy guy was shoving his hand on his face, pushing him away. Daehyun laughed out loud, leaving his friends shoulders as Youngjae would also take his hand off Daehyun's face. 

"What do you want from me!?" Youngjae'e voice sounded somewhat high pitched, as if he was begging. 

Daehyun softly smilled and gave him a suggestive look. "I thought it was obvious..."

A confused expression appeared on the cute boy's face. Daehyun got somewhat closer to him, making his friend go back a little. Smirking, finally gave him an answer.

"I want...a kiss"

 

 


 

안녕하세요!!

  Here's the second chapter! I'm sorry if this gets so lame sometimes ^^; 

 

Also i'd like to thank you guys so much for the comments for the last chapter TuT

Thank you guys so much!!