Chap 1

Next to Me

And there he was like everyday. As soon as he came in the coffee shop, noticed the handsome, breathtaking boy sitting at a table right next to the sunny windows, the light kissing his soft skin. He was simply drinking his bubble tea, turning his eyes to the outside, not noticing the arrival of Youngjae. With his heart already fluttering, took a deep breath before moving towards Daehyun.

Oh come on! I can't be always this nervous. We meet everyday... Everyday...

Youngjae started to walk to the table, pressing his lips into a line.

I can feel his smell from here, wow. 

Daehyun turned his head to Youngjae, giving him a big bright smile, making Youngjae smile back, his heart fluttering as he stopped right behind the chair in front of Daehyun.

" Jaejae! You're finally here!" Daehyun's sweet voice with that smile made him feel warm inside, looking down shyly, biting his botom lip.

"Uh, yes, Im so sorry i didnt arrive earlier" Youngjae pushed the chair and sitted on it, his hands on the table playing with his fingers.

His crush was still smiling brightly, looking at him. Youngjae looked slightly at him but avoiding eye contact. Daehyun was really handsome, he was the only person who could make Youngjaes heart skip a beat but he was also a great friend, and probably a great lover as well.

"I didnt order your bubble tea earlier because i didnt know when you were coming... " said Daehyun, taking a sip on his drink.

Youngjae noded. "Ok but I had to pay anyw-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Daehyun's hand covered his mouth, laughing while watching Youngjae struggling to  take his hand off him. He was afraid the good looking boy could see how red he was, and he could very probably see it. 

"Listen, I'll pay it! You're my friend, you dont have to worry about it" said Daehyun, in a calm tone, ending the sentence with a smirk and a wink, that made Youngjae feel butterflies. He then took his hand off his mouth, leaving Youngjae staring at him.

"Was that necessary?" he said with a very serious look but a little smile on his lips.

Daehyun chuckled and nodded. "You were going to talk against me, i had to stop you. But, anyway, is it the same flavor as always?"

The boy with red cheeks  nodded, watching Daehyun ordering two slices of strawberry cheesecake and bubble tea. The boy's plump lips were one of the most attractive things Youngjae has ever seen. He dreamed about feel those soft lips against his someday, wishing the good looking boy could think the same. Feeling the boy's arms around him and feel his hand his his face, all thing that he was always unsure is they could happen, leaving him wondering how could it be.

He had to wake up. As soon as Daehyun turned to him, he had to leave those thoughts and hear what Daehyun had to tell him.

He smiled. "Jaejae, do you remember that movie we heard about some weeks ago? And that you really wanted to see it?"

"Uhm...Ah! Yes, i do" he noded, curious about what the boy was going to say.

"Guess what?" Daehyun took his hands to his pants, taking out two tickets, placing them in front of Youngjae. The boy left a little gasp out, holding the tickets and smilling. "The movie is out tonight and i thought you would like to go, so i bought us the tickets"

Youngjae's smile got wider, thinking this could actually be considered a date. Daehyun smilled at him, messing his hair. 

"Wow, thank you so much! You didnt need to..." Youngjae could actualy show how happy he was with such action, looking at Daehyun, smilling.

The handsome boy gave him a little smirk. "Come on, I wouldn't go and leave you alone at home"

Youngje handed him the tickets for him to keep them, giggling. Daehyun saved them back in their place and smilled wide as he saw their order coming.

Daehyun thanked the waiter as she left the order on the table.

"I ordered cheesecake for you but... If you dont want..." 

The boy took a sip on his bubble tea while Youngjae noded, grabbing his drink. "You can eat it for me!" 

Daehyun smilled and started to break one slice in tiny pieces, excited to finally eat.

He knew right how much his crush loved to eat and Daehyun's excitement was so precious it would leave a small smile on his face but a bigger effect on inside, making Youngjae's heart warm for watching his love being so bright and smile, knowing he was happy and sastified, that was the most important thing to him. 

 "I love the cheesecake from this place" said Daehyun while eating a piece of cheesecake..

"I really like the bubble tea!" said Youngjae, smilling and taking one more sip. 

"Oh! How was the bubble tea song? You know, the one we made some time ago?" Daehyun smilled, waiting for his friend's reply

Youngjae laughed softly and started to sing.

"Bubble bubble bubble tea, bubble bubble tea tea"

Both just laughed at this reference from past moments they've had together, making Youngjae really happy knowing Daehyun could actually remember their moments, giving a spark of hope that both could work. They took some sips on their drinks, smilling after such bright moment.

 "Jaejae, I have the best moments with you, to be honest. I mean, look at all what we've lived together!" Said Daehyun, smirking. Youngjae's cheeks turning red, making him remember they've actually spend most time of their day together, they'd even spent the night together. But Younghjae really wanted these moments to happen with a different kind of meaning.

"Yes, I hope we can continue to have a lot of more moments together" Youngjae replied, looking down and playing with his bubble tea straw, a smile showing on his lips.

Daehyun nodded while finishing his bubble tea and the second slice of cheesecake, Youngjae finishing his bubble tea, as well.

"I'm ready!" said the boy with plump lips as he stood up, dressing his jacket.

Youngjae sighed softly, smilling, standing up as well, and following Daehyun to the door.