Chap 4

Next to Me

He left Youngjae at his house with a "See you later". Started to drive to his own house, finding himself alone to think. He was mainly thinking on his friends question. It would replay and replay. 

Do I only like girls? he thought.

Daehyun was very insecure of answering to himself. He had some crushes on girls, and dated a girl for 4 months when he was a kid, he dated a girl as a teenager, with who he gave his first kiss but never had anything that serious. He hadn't truly kissed someone yet, he never told someone how he truly loved them, all his relationships where accidental. He never had someone that he truly loved. 

But Youngjae. Youngjae was different from all his friends that had left him. The boy has some kind of reaction in Daehyun, he can't really explain. He's cute, good looking, nice, has sense of humor, hes a good person, a loyal friend, even though hes a bit annoying sometimes but even the pretty boy was aware of himself being annoying too. They've lived a lot together, memories that could never be erased. His heart was actually flutter just thinking about the boy but he didn't want to run to conclusions yet.

 

He arrived at his own home, sighing as he threw the car keys away. Looked to his watch, that showed it was still 3pm. He had only been two hours or something with the cute boy, it was really early yet. Even though he could go take a nap, Daehyun decided to walk himself to take a bath and be half ready. 

After the bath, he dressed a simple black tshirt and kept his boxers on. He could choose the clothing later and also fix his hair after the nap. 

When he picked his phone from his jackets pockets, he saw Youngjae had texted him. Opening the texts, he found two pictures of his, which made a big smile appear on Daehyun's face. The boy's cheeks were really cute, even his eyes and lips were adorable. In one picture, it was a selca his friend, and the other one was a picture of cheesecake recipe with a caption.

'So you dont have to worry too much. I didnt forget too'

Daehyun stared at the pictures some more time, until he decided he should send a picture to his friend too. He walked to this half body mirror he had in the hall, taking a simple picture of a slightly bit more than his half body, showing his boxers. He didnt meant to send that as a tease... or maybe he did. 

'Good. Im going to take a nap. See you later~'

Rereading his own caption, sent it to his friend. He wondered what would be his friends reaction, walking back to his room with a mischevious smile. on his lips. Threw himself to the bed, grabing his pillow against his face and placed his phone on the bedside table, waiting for his friends reply but has he got none, he started to slowly fall asleep, his eyes getting heavy everytime he checked his phone. 

_------_-----_-----_ 

Daehyun was a bit lost from sleeping. He firstly rubbed his eyes so he could see better his phone. When he picked it up and turned it on, it showed him that was already 6pm. Thinking on how late he was, burried his face in the pillow, groaning.

"I can't be late on a date...Date?" He took a deep breath. "Yes, date...."

The boy finally sitted up, rubbing his eyes and stretching as he yawned. Picked his phone and saw that Youngjae also had texted him. 

"Im finished!"

"Daehyun???"

"Hyunnie???" 

"Did you fall asleep????"

"Do i need to go wake you up??"

"Hyunnie wake up! The cheesecake will disappear if you dont wake up!"

Daehyun decided to call his friend to warn him about his delay. As it took time for his friend to pick up, he thought on what to tell him. He couldnt just say "Ah, I fell asleep so ill be late", it woudnt sound that nice. Finally, a voice spoke on the phone.

"Daehyun! Hyunnie! Finally!"

The pretty boy chuckled at his friend's light greeting.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I fell asleep really deeply and I'm sorry if i arrive a bit late..." 

"Ah, It's ok! Just call me when you arrive then."

Daehyun stood up and walked to the bathroom's mirror as he listened to his friend. 

"So, you want to dinner here?"

At the moment when he saw how messy his hair was, he started to play around with it to fix it, trying to answer to his friend.

"Uh...Sure! It would be lovely"

"Ok then, go get ready and... put some clothing on..."

A lot of teasing ideas came to Daehyun's mind on that moment but he wouldn't say it, so he just smirked to himself.

" Yeah, ok then. See you later!~"

"See you later" The cute boy hung up, leaving Daehyun with a smirk on his face that quickly disappeared as he became aware of how he looked and how late he would be. He had to be really quick so he grabbed his comb and brushed his hair down. He quickly washed his face with cold water, brushed his teeth and walked to his room.

Opened his wardrobe running his eyes to see if he could catch anything nice to wear. He grabbed a white shirt and black denim pants, throwing them to the bed. He then ran his hands through his jackets, trying to find one good enough to wear on a movie date. He smilled as he found one of his favorites. It was a simple black kind of suit jacket, it would go well with the white shirt.

Threw it to the bed, next to the other pieces. Quickly grabbed his shirt and dressed it, calmly button it up. Grabbed his pants and dressed them, tucking his shirt in it, and dressing the jacket, checking himself on the mirror to see if he was ok. Sastified enough with the clothing, ran to the bathroom to style his hair better. And finally, perfumed his neck with a nice and soft cologne. 

He picked his phone as he put on his shoes. Typed Youngjae's number and waited to hear his friends voice, walkong down to his car. 

A familiar voice spoke.

"Hyunnie, are you ready?"

"Yep, I am. More than ready. Way too much ready."


 

Annyeong!

Im sorry i updated its so late but ive been quite busy 

(◎_◎;)

This chapter is a bit boring but next one might be more

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 Thank you all for the comments and subs!!!! 

Hope you like the chapter~

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

cutie pies (♥ω♥*)