Chap 5

Next to Me

He would stay a lot of time around his mirror in these situations. His crush was coming to his house to eat something he did and then they'd go to the cinema, but it didn't seem this simple to Youngjae. They were going to be together for something around 5 hours, anything could happen. He had to be prepared for everything that could happen or he wouldn't emotionally take it. The boy made sure he was well dressed, he had a black shirt with a grey tie and simple dark denim pants, nothing too special also because he didn't want to call too much his attention, just look nice with dark, discreet clothing. 

When the bell rang, he quickly walked to the door and opened it. He was greeted by the very handsome boy, standing there smilling with his warm gaze on Youngjae and holding a red rose against his chest. He wondered if Daehyun prepared himself so well just for him. 

"Good evening"

The smile was still on his face, his voice sounded as sweet as his scent felt. How handsome Daehyun looked made it hard for Youngjae to speak, like he had a knot in his throat and he could only wish his friend could think the same about him.

"H-hey" he managed to say.

Daehyuns eyes scanned Youngjae from head to toe, making the boy feel slightly uncomfortable. The cute boy walked back so his friend could come in but also to avoid that situation.

"You look very fancy~ Is it all just for me?" He walked in, staring at his friend with his little pretty smirk on his face, waiting for a reply. 

"Uhm...." The cute one could only bite his lip, closing the door behind him, avoiding eye contact with the boy.  

"Do you need to take off your jacket? You can keep it in my room, by now." Youngjae just really wanted to avoid those kind of question, in which he would or not show some other than friendly affection for his friend.

A wider smirk appeared on his friend's pretty lips? "Woah! I just arrived and you want to undress me?" 

A deep sigh came out of the one with cute cheeks. He couldn't believe on how his friend would be such a ert sometimes. He wouldn't say he didn't like to see him without clothes but, this time, he was trying to make a nice and innocent communication between them.

 "Again" Youngjae calmly started "If you keep teasing me, you'll be eating no cheesecake. AND I'll make you watch me eating it while you have none"

The handsome boy chuckled. "Don't be so mean~ I was just messing with you."

"You're always messing with me" The cute boy slightly pouted.

Daehyun held the flower in front of his friend, softly smilling. "I'm sorry, I know its lame but, I know you really fancy red roses. I bought the most heathly i saw. As a thank you gift." 

The boy looked down at the beautiful simple red rose and then back at his friend. He couldn't believe the boy remembered his favorite flower. It was way too cute to be a friendly gift. However, he would accept it

"Y-you're welcome..." Youngjae shyly mumbled as he held the flower and smelled it, trying to hide his blushy cheeks. The perfume was very sweet, it seemed just like the perfect rose offered by the perfect person. 

"So, cheesecake..." A big handsome smile was showing on Daehyun's lips.

His friend nodded. The handsome one went tonwash hisnhands on the bathroom while the cute one made his way to the kitchen. The cute boy filled a cup with water and gently placed the rose inside of it. Daehyun walked into the kitchen very silently, couldn't he noticed by Youngjae. The boy with chubby cheeks felt his presence and looked at his friend, who was looking around for the cheesecake. The boy smilled, walking to the fridge.

"It's here, you dork"

His friend came behind him, he could feel the boys hands softly on his waist as he held the cheesecake to take it to the table. He felt blocked by the handsome boy, that was peeking over his shoulder. Yes, he got slightly embarassed again, trying to keep his body not touching his friend's. 

"Omo, it looks so good!~" Daehyun warmly smilled, softly drawing little circles with his fingers on Youngjae's waist. He knew he was teasing him again, but he just wished his fast heartbeats couldn't be heard on that moment. 

"D-Daehyun, I need to move..."

 The tall boy slowly moved to the side so the cute one could now place the not-so-dessert on the table. While he put everything they would need in place, including the bubble tea, he could feel his friends eyes on him the whole time. He didn't find it creppy but quite uncomfortable. 

As soon as he was finished, he felt the sweet perfume in the air as the handsome boy sitted down on a chair, leaning on the table. 

"It looks beautiful~ Can you make another when Im finished?"

He chuckled while he sitted down too, in front of his crush.

"No, I won't. Next time, you're the one who will make it" 

Daehyun grabbed the knife and started to cut two slices.

"Okay but then you have to ask me out too." Both soflty laughed. Not that Youngjae wouldn't take his friend on a date, he would for sure. Hard thing was where to take him. 

The pretty boy placed a slice on his friends plate and the other on his own, grabbing a fork and cutting it in pieces. Youngjae watched the boy eating the first bit, slowly starting to eat his slice as well.

"I love so much your cheesecake" 

"I know you do...."

"They're so sweet~"

"I know they are..."

"Did you like the rose?"

"Very much"

Youngjae was shyly looking down at his plate, quietly replying between bites, while, once more, Daehyun had his eyes on him. When the cute boy cutted two more slices, his friend sipped on the bubble tea and smilled widely while staring at him.

"Tell me...Did you do this because you remembered when i told you I'd like to have for dinner just cheesecake and bubble tea one day?"

 It was true. Youngjae could remember everything his friend would tell him. Everything, he would mentally note it and remember later. Maybe it was mostly because he wanted to please his friend, make him happy. He had to know him very well.

As he stood up and leaned to softly placed a thick slice on his crush's plate, gave the awaited reply.

"Yes. Why you ask? I mean, you also bought us tickets to go watch a movie I appreciate"

Daehyun smirked. On that moment, he could only be able to put his hands on the table to not lose balance as the boy with plum lips pulled him closer by grabbing his tie. Once more, blushy face and a very warm feeling while his heart fluttered, their eyes were connected and couldn't let each other. He asked himself what was his friend thinking on.

 


 

Annyeong! 

Chapter 5....kinda lame i know

I make such long chapters to show just a scene but i can only like this, im sorry x) 

Thank you so much for the support!!

Hope you like this chapter! 

(Btw, who do you guys think that tops and who bottoms? eue )