Chap 7

Next to Me

It has a little tiny bit of hidden in the end, just saying


 

Wow, Youngjae. You really thought you could have any chance with a boy like that. 

Daehyun continued to laugh. Youngjae's heart was now nervously beating, he felt like all his hope was heavily poured on the floor. His heart couldn't feel heavier than that. The warm feeling he had in his body felt more like he was burning in hate with himself. He felt more like crying than any other thing, though. He held everything inside, quietly staring down. 

"Jaejae...please..." His voice was calm, but he still had that big smile on his face. 

The cute boy just really loved his friend. He was truly scared of losing his crush to another guy. That handsome yet caring and sweet boy was the only person Youngjae could trust on. He always felt safe with him, he always felt like he had someone that needed him. Deep down, he only wanted his crush to be happy. But with him. He thought he had everything he could need. The cute one wanted to be the one to take good care of the pretty boy. 

When he couldn't really hold it in anymore, he stood up and started to walk away as quick as he could. Some tears started to come out of his eyes, running through his cheeks as he heard Daehyun running behind him.

"Youngae!" 

He was forcely stopped by his friend gently grabbing his hand. 

"Jaejae..." 

His little silent sobs and tears called the boys atention. He was just so angry at everything on that moment, he couldn't hold it in or he would explode.

For his suprise, he got a big, warm, comforting hug from Daehyun. It was a really tight hug, the boy's arms wrapped around him and pulling their bodies against each other. His arms tightly grabbed the handsome boy's body as well, nuzzling his neck so his sobs would be controlled.

"Jaejae, why are you crying? I don't want to see you sad~" 

These words didn't seem to calm the boy. He could just think on how would it be to lose him. Not having those hugs anymore or those teases, not living so many moments with such an important person.

"I'm NEVER leaving you. Never, i say. Its a promise. You're my best friend~"

Could he believe in his words? Yes, he could. He didn't want to look so upset im front of Daehyun. They were having so much fun together, he just felt like he was screwing up everything. Hugging his friend tighter made him more relaxed.

"I-I'm so sorry..." Youngjae laughed, feeling stupid. He realised his friends life had nothing to do with him, he couldn't make the boy like him. Plus, he was the one saying all that crap, the boy wouldn't leave him, he thought.

The handsome boy smilled widely, cleaning his friends tears with his thumb, that could be read as a soft and comforting caress on the boy's face. 

"I'm such a big dork..." With a deep sigh, he stared down. His heart was softly fluttering, feeling the boy's warmth through his smile and gentle gaze.

"You're not... Maybe, you're tired. Do you want to go home now? "

He nodded. His friend softly held his hand and both started to walk to the car. He found amazing how could his friend have always a smile on his face. That smile could melt his heart on the coldest moments. Daehyun was amazing. 

Youngajae had his hands cold but his friend's were warm and soft. It was a nice sensation and he was enjoying it even if he was still a bit sad. 

Once next to the car, the handsome boy opened the door for the passangers seat, not leaving the cutie's hand until he was sitted. He was trying to enjoy those little things his friend was doing for him, it was really cute but he knew it was wrong. 

 The boy sitted on the drivers place, quickly putting on the seat belt to start the car as soon as he could. When the cute one looked at his phone screen, it showed that it was already 11pm. It was quite late to be out. He did feel tired. His own eyes were feeling so heavy, just wanting to arrive home the fastest way possible to have some rest.

Looking outisde of the window could make the time fly faster. In some minutes, they got to his house. The boy looked at the pretty boy, having a smirk in reply. The boy's eyes looked tired too and soon he was yawning once more.

"I'm sorry for everything Jaejae~ I hope you liked it though" 

Said rubbing his eyes. Youngjae was, for sure, really worried with him. He couldn't just drive late at night in that condition. Something bad could happen. 

"Hum..." he started, biting his bottom lip. "Can you go home like that?"

His friend looked at him. "Yes...I guess..."

Youngjae turnes his eyes to the outside and they stayed quiet for a moment. To break the silence the cute one sighed. 

"You can stay at my house tonight, I can sleep on the couch."

His friend looked sastified with the idea, showing it with his pretty smile.

"Really Jaejae?~" 

He was more than sure. Nothing would happen if they didn't sleep together. In reply, he just nodded and took off his seat belt, his friend following him and doing the same. 

Soon, they were inside of his house. He felt incredibly tired but dragged himself to his room so he could prepare the bed for his friend. Daehyun was looking around his room, starting to slowly undress himself. Youngjae had respect for him and was too tired too look, but it couldn't be fully avoided.

"Jaejae, do you have a comfortable t-shirt for me? I can't sleep with the shirt"

He just wanted to throw himself to the bed but managed to mumble a 'yes', walking to his wardrobe. He reached for a simple t-shirt he had that could fit the boy, once it looked a bit large on himself, also taking out a blanket to sleep with.

When he turned around to face his friend, saw him only, only in boxers. It made a little blush appear on his cheeks, he could see it way better than with pants on. Of course, he didn't stare at it way too long, holding out his arm with the t-shirt for his friend.

"Thank you~"

The boy smilled, grabbing the t-shirt and calmly dressing it. The cute one was trying to avoid looking, holding the blanket and a pillow in his arms. Before he could step outside of the room, something made him stay. The handsome boy's arms wrapped around his waist, pulling the cutie's body against his.

And there it was, his face burning in red as he felt the boy's body, tightly against his from behind. The boy's head softly rested on his shoulder as he stayed motionless, biting his lip. Daehyun's hand slid to his pant's button, making Youngjae's breathing stop as he felt his heart beating even faster with his red hot face. Calmly, the boy's fingers ed his pants, his breathing came back somewhat heavy, his beating heart wouldn't rest.

"Won't you come to bed with me?~"


 

Annyeong!

Ay at this chapter xD No words needed

I hope you guys liked it 

Thank you all for the support!!! 

See you soon~