Chap 8

Next to Me

He liked to be right next to his friend's neck, he could take advantage of this situation to so more, to try him. Softly, pressed his lips against Youngjae's neck, resting them there, against his skin. He could hear his name coming from the boy's mouth, with a soft moan. It was, somehow, very pleasing to see his friend like that.  

Smirking, slowly slid his hands up on his friends body, making him drop the blanket and pillow. Started to take off his tie and each time he opened a button of the shirt, he would press his lip against the cutie's neck. Youngjae kept his eyes closed, he wasn't probably taking that too serious once he was really sleepy, he could even not remember on the next day. 

With his friend's shirt already open, gave a tiny bite on the boys neck, his hands now placed on his waist. Thought both had enough so he walked backwards, sitting on the bed.

"You can undress yourself now~ I promise I won't look".

He was sleepy too but watched the boy, with a smirk showing on his lips. The boy had his back turned, slidding off the shirt and pants, simply putting on a plain tshirt that seemed to be his size. The cute boy picked the blanket , throwing the pillow to the bed, and moved to the bed, punching his friends arm in a playful way, even if his face showed how tired his was.

"You said you wouldn't look" 

 Youngjae adjusted his pillow and the blanket over the bed, laying down under the covers as soon as he was done, Daehyun could hear his cute annoyed mumbles that could only make him smile. 

"You can't get angry at me~"

As the pretty boy spoke, the cute one turned his back to his friend, hiding under the covers. The handsome boy showed his handsome smirk, also thinking on how could would it be to sleep with his cute 'friend'. 

Going under the covers, wrapped his arms around the other boy's body, pulling their bodies together once more. Daehyun closed his eyes, hugging tightly his friend, that didnt seem to really care about it, probably because he was already asleep. 

All that teasing wasn't to hurt the cute boy but to make them somewhat closer to each other, so if they dated, it wouldn't be as awkward and both would be more used to each other. He was aware he had hurt his friend, he did think the boy could like him back but he wasn't sure if he was good enough to be loved by the cutie. .

He slowly fell into a deep sleep. When he started to open his eyes after a long night of sleeping, could remember why he was there and had his friend cuddling with him. He had to admit that his friend looked precious, just like a baby sleeping. His lips could show a smile, reflecting how happy it made him.

Looking at Youngjae peacefully sleeping made the pretty boy feel somewhat clingy too. It felt nice to have the cute boy next to him, in his arms, peacefully sleeping. Softly pulling the cutie closer, caressed his face in a very soft, caring touch, a warm smile on his face. 

How can he be so cute?~ It's ruining me...

He kept his thumb softly caressing the boy's cute cheek, staring at him. He couldn't tell if he loved Youngjae or not but he did feel something for him. He wasn't sure yet. He only knew that he could go a bit further than last night and wake up to that angel next to him everyday. Even if he was almost sure he loved the boy, he wouldn't admite it until he was completly in love. Love is love, after all. We must welcome it in all the ways and he wouldn't mind some love coming from his friend. 

Checking the clock on the bedside table, he could see it was almost 11am. It was quite late but maybe too early to wake up Youngjae. However, he calmly and softly left the boy, trying to get out of the bed without making any noise or moving the bed way too much, so he could go and open the curtains a bit. It was a nice sunny yet windy day. The view from that window could mainly show the moviment on the road. 

"Good morning, Hyunnie~"

The cutie's voice made Daehyun brightly smile. He watched the boy softly stretching in bed, hugging what was the pretty boy's pillow and closing his eyes again.

"Jaejae~ Did you sleep well?" 

The cute one nodded, keeping his eyes closed. The pretty one walked to the bed, keeping his smirk as he stared at the boy. Sitting on it, could make the other open his eyes and sit up too.

The handsome boy stared at his friend, thinking on how cute he looked with the messy hair and sleepy face. He could notice that the boy was also getting back to his usual blushy cheeks and trying to avoid eye contact. Such a precious shy person.

"Are you hungry? I will make breakfast for us if you want" 

His voice was also a bit weak and everything sounded like mumbles, which he also found adorable. Smilling, caressed the cutie's face, seeing his cheeks turning red. 

"We could quickly get dressed and ready to go to the coffee shop" Youngjae looked at his friend, listening to him and keeping his hand on his friend's too. "You don't have to worry about that"

Daehyun could feel his friends thumb caressing his hand. The cutie bit his own lip, looking away. 

"Okay, then..."

Giving him a warm smile, kissed the cute boy's cheek and left his cheeks, standing up. The handsome boy could notice the little red shade on the boy's cheeks, along with the nervous lip bite. His friend was way too cute. 

"I still have to go home to get some stuff ready..."

In that instant, the cutie's embarassed face looked slightly confused.

"For what? You can be here as if it's your house!"

Daehyun chuckled as he took his t-shirt off.

"I'm going to meet with my other friend's today...It's better if i go home and get ready but don't worry, I'll take us to eat breakfast yet"

Even if Youngjae was embarassed, he stood up and tried to look in the boy's eyes.

"You payed last time, i-it's my turn"

The pretty boy smilled as he stared at his cute friend, folding the t-shirt.

"Fine, fine..."

His friend took the t-shirt and placed it on the bed as he started to dress his shirt and pants. He could notice that the cutie's eyes would turn to his body sometimes, trying to think on something to with.

As the boy was still in a t-shirt and boxers, Daehyun grabbed him by his waist against him, making the boy give a little gasp, looking into his eyes, smirking.

"Do you need help to get dressed or you'll keep staring at my ?" He softly whispered in his friend's ear.

 


Annyeong!

Idk if I had posted this chapter

I thought I did???

But for some reason i didnt???

Wow weird

Anyway, Thanks for the support and I hope you like it!~ 

( ill edit this later bc images)