Chap 10

Next to Me

He could sense how tense his friend was, with his cute cheeks tinted red like hed always be when Daehyun .  But this time, the tall boy didnt want this to be a simple tease. He felt closer to him, natural growing closer to each other, better than ever. Maybe because he could notice the huge crush Youngjae had on him, he felt more safe that they could mutually like each other. 

He was about to do something that could go wrong or go well. He wasnt even 99% sure that the boy liked him. Yet, he went for it. He grabbed the cute boys chin to make him look in his eyes, which worked. They were staring to each other, and Daehyun could tell very well how anxious his friend was. He gave an inviting smirk. 

"Can you trust me?" Daehyun wanted the boy to feel ok. And not give fake illusions or leave the boy thinking that they were doing it just for fun. 

The boy hesitated, but nodded. He was starting to feel somewhat nervous as well but went for it. He softly pressed his lips against his friends, if they would even be friends after this. Daehyun could feel how Youngjae melted into the kiss, bringing the one with plump lips closer to the himself by wrapping his arms around his neck. Now, he could feel Youngjaes heartbeat and the boy could probably also feel his too.

It was a kind of a long kiss. When they stopped, he could see teary eyes on the boy who was under him, tightly grabbing him with his arms. Daehyun felt quite happy and embarassed, the only way to hide it would be by nuzzling the cute boys neck, smilling. Even if he couldnt see how his "friend" was, he heard him muttering.

"D-daehyun...?" 

"Yeah?" He was smilling, but inside he was anxious about his reaction. What if it was too early? What if he getting too intimate with his friend? 

"Hum...was this...just a tease?" 

He thought it was a good time to lift his head up to face the boy. Took his hand to the blushy cheeks and caressed it making circles with his thumb, looking into his eyes and smilling. He didnt want to mess up the relationship they had, but didnt know what words he should use.

"You dummy, I wouldnt be kissing you if I didnt like you" 

He could see his friends eyes get sparkly as they looked away. 

"W-what about that one friend of yours that you li-"

And once more, their lips were pressed together. They gradually started to give small pecks to each other, then it moved on to a deeper kissing, feeling each others warm tongue and both melting into it. Some little moans could be heard during the kiss. Daehyun wanted to show Youngjae how much he wanted him, how much he loved him and, sometimes, an action speaks for a thousand words. 

He felt the boys hands move to his head, his fingers playing with his hair. Soon they were slowly stopping. 

Daehyun layed his head on the cute boys shoulders, smilling really big. He was now kind if relieved that he let the boy know how he liked him. But he was also regretting somehow, it seemed so rush and soon he was going to feel bad if Youngjae didnt accept it well, or maybe it was too intimate, or maybe the boy didnt like it, he was just stressing about these important details, feeling lame about himself. 

"Daehyun... its kind of late..."

"Huh?"

"W-work... I have to... work.."

As soon as he heard this, he got up on his knees to let his "maybe not so friend" move and observed him sit up straight. They looked at each other, nervously smilling. There was a weird tension between them. "What do i say now? , Im ing things up" he thought. 

The cute boy was nervously and kind of shakingly holding his hand, trying to look into his eyes but he could tell he was nervous.

"I just want to let you know that..." Daehyun started. "...you dont have to be shy with me." And to show a more friendly image he finished it with a smile. The boy stayed silent, nodding.

They both got up. There was a weird atmosphere in the room and both looked lost. 

"S-so... Can you...take me there?" His voice was trembling, he looked like hed faint at anytime. The taller one gave him a tight hug and kissed his head. 

"Come on, I will take you there."

------------------------

 Around his friends, he was having a lot of fun. Theyd play around, write songs, sing different kinds of songs and even do karaoke contests. Theyd meet in a basement of a friends house that was large enough for them, once they were only 6. He was very happy that day though. 

"Yo, Dae, why were you so late today?" 

Not wanting to answer, he playfully started to sing a random song,  ignoring his friend, what made the others laugh. 

"For real, Daehyun, you look happier today"

He stopped singing and smilled. 

"Oh, hes in love!!" This one girl that was there affirmed. 

"Stop, no Im not, gosh. Stop being lame." He was in denial. 

"Its ok, Daehyun. I understand that youve finally fall in love with me." His other female friend said in a serious voice, and they all laughed at it.

"Whoever it is, hes going to have to share with us. Story time!" And everyone sat around Daehyun, on the couch, chairs and on the floor, ready to listen to him.

Daehyun laughed a bit. "Its not going to happen"

"Ah, really, we can never know who youre dating, seriously" 

"Sorry guys, but not for now at least"

The boy was really happy with what happened earlier but he was also afraid that the other male didnt really like him. Did he make things weird between them? 


 

 

 Hello!!!

Another update!!!

At this point ive accepted myself as the cheesy person I am but im still not really comformed about it OTL this is veeeeery cheesy im so sorry ill just drop this and go

Finally they kissed!11!1!1 

Hope you all like it!!