Chap 3

Next to Me

Is he even serious?

Daehyun's tempting look and how close his lips were to his made it hard for Youngjae to breath. He knew the boy was just teasing him but he couldn't help it. His heart was beating so fast it could jump out of his chest. He couldn't take his eyes off his friend's, his intense look was way too attractive. Biting his lip with Daehyun's warm look glued on him, though it was time to end these teases for today or he wouldn't take it anymore. 

Placing a hand on Daehyun's shoulder and quickly pushing him away, he stood up, turning his back to his friend. The only thing he could hear was his friend's laugh. 

"Jaejae, are you mad at me?" 

Youngjae was still recovering, trying to make his voice work and his heart beats more calm. He could feel Daehyun standing up behind him. Youngjae turned to him, taking a deep breath, making sure he was prepared to use his voice withouth stuttering. 

"Let's... make a deal." he started. "If you stop teasing me for today, tonight we're having cheesecake for dinner. Just cheesecake."

Daehyun smilled and left a little gasp out. "Omo, are you serious?"

Youngjae nodded, keeping a serious expression. "I'll even make it".

The boy with plump lips smilled wider and gave him a big hug, to which Youngjae replied only placing his hands on his friend's waist. 

"Jaejae~ You're the best!~" The handsome boy broke the hug and sat back on the bench, staring at the cute boy. Youngjae slowly sat next to him again, looking around like suddendly the trees were interesting to stare at. 

"Jaejae, do you want to go home earlier today?"

The boy with chubby cheeks turned his head to his friend as his soft voice started to play in his ears. He frowned, with a confused expression.

"You know" Daehyun started to explain. "You might want to get all fancy and pretty for our night out~" 

Youngjae kept frowning, pressing his lips in a line. 'This dork has no cure. But, it's true so i wont consider it as a tease.' 

"Yes" looking down at his feet, gave the reply "I would like to go home a bit earlier"

He could feel Daehyun's smirk going in his direction. 

"Ok, I'll take you home and pick you up then." 

Youngjae simply nodded, running through his head for interesting subjects to talk about. 

"Anyway, did you find any good job yet?"

His handsome friend sighed, looking to the sky.

"Uhm... I didn't."

"Well..." Youngjae could now look at Daehyun. "You could work with me"

Daehyun sighed deeply. "But you work in a Pet Shop and I don't know if the animals would like me. I speak with experience"

The cute guy couldn't not laugh at his friend's comment.

"Hyunnie, it's not thay hard..."

Daehyun glued his coffee brown eyes on his friend, slowly starting to smirk. Youngjae gave him a questioning expression in response.

"What is it?"

"You called me Hyunnie~"

Realizing this, Youngjae's eyes got wide, a smile escaping from his lips.

"Did I? Oh, I'm sorry, it won't happen again." now he had the chance to tease his friend and he would waste this opportunity well.

"But I call you Jaejae!~" his soft voice sounded like he was begging for it, making Youngjae smile.

"Ok, good for you" 

He actually loved when Daehyun called him Jaejae or Panda, or any other thing. He wouldn't mind, though he thought that also naming his friend with cute or lame names would be showing way too much affection and he knew his friend wouldn't like it the same way he did. 

 Taking a better look at his friend, he could notice Daehyun had started to sulk, pouting and frowning, really quiet, not facing Youngjae. The cute one sighed.

"Omo, are you going to start to act like a kid now?" 

 From the handsome boy's mouth he could only hear fake sobs, making Youngjae chuckle.

"Come on, what do you want?" He calmly asked.

"Call me Hyunnie!" his voice tone sounded childish, more like a kid that was about to cry.

"Why? It sounds lame though" 

Daehyun faked a sob and looked at Youngjae, pouting.

"You know, I payed the tickets for tonight..."

The boy with chubby cheeks could just laugh. His friend was now being a cute dork, he couldn't help it. 

"Okay, Hyunnie" 

As soon as Youngjae finished speaking, Daehyun smilled and got closer to him, giving him a big warm hug. The cute boy hugged him back, resting his head on his friend's shoulder. From that place, the handsome boy's scent was stronger, giving Youngjae a huge desire to nuzzle his neck and probably place his lips on it too. 

The hug lasted about three minutes straight, both enjoyed it equally, leaving each other with a smile on their faces. 

"So" Daehyun started. "Can I take you home now?" 

"Isnt it too early?" Youngjae's smile couldnt leave his face.

Daehyun shook his head. "You need to do the cheesecake yet, don't think I'll forget"

Youngjae chuckled lightly, nodding. 

 --

As they walked to Daehyun's car, various subjects were discussed. From the pets , which it made Daehyun fight for puppies and Youngjae fight for kitties, to plaves they would like to travel in the future. All between laughs, smiles. Youngjae couldn't be enjoying that so much. 

"Can i ask you one thing?" The cute boy asked.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Hum, do you prefer girls or boys?" The boy with chubby cheeks seemed to be asking it innocently, but the pretty boy got tense, what made Youngjae deeply regret asking that.

"Oh look, here we are" Daehyun hurried to open the car's doors. The cute boy followed him to the passager's seat while his friend was on the driver's seat. 

Daehyun sighed with a little smirk and started the car, fastly putting on his seat belt. Youngjae did the same, looking out of the window as Daehyun started to the car,  heading to his house. He felt so embarassed for asking that question. Now that he could think better, he felt really stupid because his crush's ual orientation was not his business. He would like to know what his friend liked but after seeing on what it got, he knew his friend felt uncomfortable.


 

Annyeong!

I'm sorry for keeping you waiting for one more day than usual but school ^^; 

Anyway, here it is! 3rd chapter. The bigger it gets, the more lame it gets.

Also, thanks a lot for the comments! I appreciate it a lot!

Hope you guys like it!