009

Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“SOOJUNG-AH, WHERE ON EARTH YOU’RE HIDING?!” Nicole shouted at her on the other line. Soojung knew that she’s already late and Nicole has been too patient to face her up.

 

Soojung kept the phone at the distance, scowling, “Unnie, I’m not deaf.”

 

“I KNOW BUT WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!” It seemed like Nicole has lost her patience because that woman called Soojung didn’t answer her right away.

 

“I’m on my way. I get trapped in traffic jam, ottokkee?” She tried her failed aegyo. In fact, she really trapped in traffic jam in a cab, all alone.

 

“He’s with you, right?”

 

“He?”

 

“Your fiancée, you brat!!”

 

“He’ll go from his office.” Soojung answered shortly. How come?

 

“Yya!! Oh my god, I don’t know to handle this workaholic couple. You know what, Soojung? Congratulations, thanks for stressing me out!!” Nicole’s voice pierced when she realized a probability that Minhyuk would come maybe for about… an hour later after Soojung. Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk was sulking at his desk. Time is money, right?

 

“What to do Unnie?” She laughed lightly, “Tell the photographer that we’ll pay him more but please give us some more time.” It’s okay if Minhyuk has to take a good care of his company first because she had him enough last night. She didn’t know why she’s being so clingy like that but one thing she knows for sure is, she still missed him.

 

“Ahrasso. I know that your fiancée and yourself too has countless money but please, don’t make trouble again, okay?” Nicole said weakly.

 

“I see. I’m sorry, okay.” Soojung heaved a sigh, “I’m hung up. See you there.”

 

It’s Sunday night but the street was too crowd to deal with. People were busy spending their precious sunday for holiday but she never knew that word so called holiday. All her life after she joined in Pacificon Bank was only work, work and work. And because of that word called work, she met him―Kang Minhyuk. She smiled, rubbing her tattoo on her wrist. A feeling of ticklish still lingered on it. Her smile grew wider as she recalled what happened yesterday.

 

Sometimes, it’s important being so selfish.

 

Is it a sin to be a bit selfish? No, of course not.

 

Soojung arrived at Ido studio wedding on 23rd floor and there she was, Nicole Jung stormed out of the studio and dragged her to the makeup room. Go Hara suddenly appeared with mountain of flowers in her embrace. Soojung widened up her eyes once she saw Hara, “Oh Hara-ssi!”

 

“Yeah, Soojung-ssi, you see. This is the consequences because we couldn’t see the sample flower.” She said playfully, rolling her big eyes.

 

Soojung glanced through the mirror because the makeup artist was busy to juggle her appearance, “Oh I’m sorry. I was―”

 

“Yeah, you were fainted, and I’m sorry too I can’t pay a visit for you. You know these flowers.” Hara shrugged her shoulder, “So what would you pick?”

 

“These white and pale blush pink sweet avalanche roses for my bouquet and…” She touched those flowers carefully, “These pretty little flowers, what’s the name?”

 

“Gypsophila monarch white.” Hara cut her out, “Okay noted. And for the teal flowers?”

 

“I trust your taste. I don’t really understand about flowers but I surely wanted those for my wedding.” She said calmly while in fact, she wanted to burst in anger and shouting that it’s just a trivial matter they asked her.

 

Hara looked like in a deep thought. Her brows knitted together showing up that she had a hard time in choosing those flowers, “Okay I’ll tell the florist to make it whatever they choose for you.” She added, “… good luck for your photoshoot. People tell that Jang Geun Suk is kinda grumpy.”

 

The bride to be was chuckled, “You’d better be not gossiping about him over here, Hara-ssi. He’s looking at you.” The photographer they talked about glared daggers at Hara like he really knew that he’s being the main topic here.

 

Hara’s expression stiffened, “Thanks for informing me. I’ll leave then.”

 

The makeup artist was working on her hair now and every time she pulled her hair was styled, her headache got deepened. It’s a rooftop place of Ido Wedding studio. They have an outdoor pool and a mini garden on it. The theme was night party at the garden and honeymoon concept in the scene pool. The city light was the only background for them. Nicole said that a workaholic couple like them suited this theme since it’s portrayed a modern romantic luxury for urban people like Soojung and Minhyuk. Besides, they have no time to do this.

 

Minhyuk came right an hour later when her makeup and hairdo has done. He went straight to change his outfit using white shirt with brown caramel pants and moved to photo set. His eyes looked at her in disbelief when she appeared with chiffon, elastic silk like satin white dress with four boned in the bodice, lace up back and flowers headbands on the crown of her head. She looked like a lost angel in a city with broken wings because she gave one of her wings for him. He stretched out his hand, “Hey beauty.”

 

“Hey, beast.” Soojung grimaced shyly.

 

“You look tired.” Her fingertips managed to touch his right cheekbone, with her thumb caressed his panda eyes, “Is everything going well?”

 

Look, who’s being so concern here? Jung Soojung―the clingy fiancée yesterday. His eyes smiled along with his sinful lips, “I hope so.” Minhyuk pulled her wrist and kissed her tattoo. The photographer didn’t fail to catch this moment by his lens.

 

“You haven’t slept, right?” Soojung stayed still and kept in silence while Minhyuk’s arms had protectively held her waist. Her palms were on his sturdy chest feeling his heart beats calmly.

 

“I was slept for about…” He moved closer, talking right on her ear, “…two hours?”

 

She giggled when his lips accidentally touched her ear, and that was a cute moment for the photographer, “Please behave, Mr. Kang.”

 

“I just can’t resist your charm, beauty.” A simple whisper from her future husband could give her that butterflies effect. Her heart flutters and she could blame him for this pink tint on her face. Soojung looked straight at his eyes before moved her gaze to his chest.

 

“… stop talking about beauty because we’re not beauty and the beast.” Soojung mumbled with her pouty lips, “I want…”

 

“Hmm?” He hummed, “What do you… want?” Minhyuk tried to reach her vision but she looked down, threw her eyesight anywhere else but him.

 

Instead of answering him, she wrapped her arms around his neck, “I want to see―”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Your tattoo.” Soojung bite her lower lips, looked awkward and startled by what she’d already spilled out just now.

 

Remember that his tattoo was on his chest and it’s not easy to get the view of it. Soojung pulled back her arms from his neck and back off. A naughty smile crept on his face once he realized her wishes. He placed his hand on her shoulder to stop her and she complied him by turned her body at him, and stared at him nervously, “You should marry me sooner if you want to see my tattoo again.” He whispered.

 

Minhyuk was dangerously close with her face to the extent that she could feel his breath fanning on her beautiful face. Soojung’s eyes darted on his chest because looking back at him was too risky, “I only see it through your photo.”

 

The evil chuckled, “So you still save it on your phone?”

 

“Don’t make it sounds like I’m a ert who love to collect such a photo!!” She pouted.

 

Minhyuk burst in lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter