002

Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"...Your warm heat that you left behind
digs into my heart
This night is darker than usual,
and my heart is burning..."

 

Kim Jiwon is a living princess that almost all women in Seoul had envied. She has that pretty face and perfect body shape. Her outfits were from reputable designers that she might spend a billion dollar of her father’s wealth just for a dress. But her expensive things on her body couldn’t cover up her rudeness. Yes, everybody knew that she’s just a spoiled little brat who just knows on how to spend money for fun.

 

“Why didn’t you call me last night?” She barged into Minhyuk’s office furiously.

 

The latter was simply sighed and massaged his temple, “I have a mountain of important contract I have to learn on.” He leaned his back on his expensive chair lazily. His company was in the edge of bankrupt and he tried his best to save it by applying some tenders of apartment and housing developer projects.

 

“So, you think that your projects are more important than our wedding?!!” Jiwon raised her voice in anger. That was enough for her to know that Minhyuk could never love her but it’s just made her desire to separate them―Kang Minhyuk and Jung Soojung―bigger than ever. She didn’t love him as well but she’s simply wanted to see them suffered for her liking.

 

Yes, she knew it. She didn’t need to be a stalker to know it all because her bodyguards did. Well, that’s the money that talks here.

 

“No, Jiwonnie, not this time.” Minhyuk loosened up his tie feeling like suffocated by her presence as if she up all air in the room. He needed to put his concentration to polish his proposal into a great brilliant project.

 

Ugh, please, Jiwonnie, not this time.

 

Do you want to see a lion raging out his emotion?

 

“Then when?!! You never have your time for me!! I’m your fiancée, for God’s sake!!” Jiwon pounded his desk as her tears dripped out of her cute eyes. Wait, let me get this straight, that was fake―fake tears.

 

He stood up impatiently, “Just because I’m your fiancée doesn’t mean you have rights to dictate me to do this and that!! I’m not your Ken doll that you can play to please you! Please, I don’t want you to see me losing my grip because if it’s happened―”

 

She cut his words, “What? What if it’s happened?! You want to slap me? Hit me? Or even kill me?!” Her cheeks were all wet now. She shouted in frustration―a fake frustration.

 

“Please. Don’t push me to my limit. We’ll talk later after I finish these things first. We’re not in a good state, okay? Please.” Minhyuk raised his hands aligned with his head as if he was a surrendered criminal. He lowered down his voice to calm her down. Well, this is an office and he didn’t want to bring his personal problems in it.

 

“I know that your family wants me to save your company from collapse by arranging our wedding because my father had it all―the power of money, you know that?! Don’t you know that I feel like my father even never care of me for selling me to your family?!! I should be refused it from the very first start if I knew you treat me like a like everyone did to me!!” Jiwon cried bitterly.

 

“Jiwonnie, I―” Minhyuk gaped like a goldfish losing water.

 

“What? You feel pity? I don’t need your sympathy!! People never wanted me and when I thought that you were different, you are not!!” Her eyes were puffy and red while her body was trembling because of emotion.

 

“I’m sorry―, I…” He was bewildered as he’s formulating the right words to say apology to her. He felt terribly guilty. Yes, he’d judged her like everyone did without he knows the truth for real.

 

“I’m sick of my own life. People thought that I have a happy life full of joy and prosperity. They never knew the truth because they prefer to see what I chose to show. I don’t like to be seen as a weak person and get those pity stares. That’s why I turn out rude, right?” She chuckle lightly.

 

Well, she was half telling him the truth. She told him the truth in the ‘rude’ part. She didn’t like to be weak in front of people she didn’t know. She won’t please them by acting all sweet and pol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter