008

Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hara-ssi, I’m sorry, I have an urgent meeting now. Can we reschedule it?” Soojung called Go Hara while running from the parking lot to the elevator.

 

“Is that so? No problem I’ll reschedule it but you’d better inform me as soon as your meeting finish. It’s just a month left for your wedding ceremony, Soojung-ssi.” Hara’s clam voice was actually intimidated her and it made her agitated.

 

“I know. I’m sorry. I’ll let you know soon when I finished my meeting.” She pressed 20th floor button, feeling so exhausted.

 

“Okay, see you later then.”

 

“Okay thanks, Hara-ssi.” Soojung heaved a sigh. Her brain was full of dejected and anger. How life can be so rude like this? Her boss was the ultimate disaster here. That cruel Max Changmin will never let her got a leisure time for sure.

 

“You’re welcome.”

 

The elevator almost reached 5th floor when Nicole called her. Ah right, that buffet for her wedding is also important. The guests will be leaving disappointed if the buffet wasn’t that good. She slide green icon on, “Yes, unnie?”

 

“What yes? I left my voice mail but you don’t give it a damn, Soojung-ah. I need your decision now because you refused to do food test with me due to your busy schedule. Oh my god, even the prime minister won’t be that busy―” Nicole Jung ranted in every possible way.

 

Soojung closed her eyes tight before opened it again shooing away her frustration, “Look, unnie. I’m sorry for being that busy, okay. I trust your taste. You can decide by yourself, whatever you choose, that would be great for my wedding.”

 

8th floor now.

 

“Okay, just once, I ask you. Please don’t turn your phone off―”

 

“I’m already late now. You can―” She cut out Nicole’s words but this Nicole won’t give up even a bit. Jung family is bunch of stubborn head. No wonder if Nicole will chase her to get her answer.

 

“―Okay, okay!! alcoholic or non-alcoholic?!” Nicole asked firmly.

 

“Both.”

 

“Right. Both. Damn you!” Nicole cursed curtly but they knew that it’s their lame jokes. She added, “Wait!! Don’t forget that tomorrow―”

 

“Saranghae.” Soojung said mockingly, “I know. Pre-wedding photoshoot. Again, can we reschedule it? He’s still in Prague―” She felt a pang of guilty that for the second time, she asked for photoshoot reschedule.

 

“Oh !! You don’t know how hard it is using Jang GeunSuk as your wedding photographer. He’s an international photographer and he has long list await him this whole month. His agency must be scolded me. Tell your ing fiancée to make a time for you. Go tell him to go back to South Korea right now because I’ll kill him with my bare hands if he planned to make you cry again!” Nicole yelled for her dear life before added, “And make me cry too.” Yes, because she will get sanctions from Jang GeunSuk’s agency for rescheduling this appointment for many times now.

 

Soojung took a deep sigh, raked a hand on her brunette hair, “I’ll try. But I don’t promise you that it will work, kay?” Okay it’s time to lower down your pride, Soojung.

 

“Thanks, Jung.”

 

“Okay.”  

 

Oh dear God, what should she do right now? She’s friggin tired now―mentally and exhausted physically. Her heart told her to forgive him now but her stubborn head and that high pride told her not to forgive him that easy. It’s not an unimportant thing, so this might be a new lesson to him that he couldn’t be selfish like that. She scoffed in mind.

 

You don’t why you’re exhausted, Jung?

 

You’re fighting a war inside your head every single day. If that’s not exhausting then what it is?

 

Her phone vibrated for the third time and that Cruel Max’s name appeared on the screen. Sigh. Deep sigh. Double sigh. Hundred sigh, “Where the hell are you?!”

 

Soojung held off her phone when Changmin’s shrill voice attacked her eardrum, “Tsk.” She hissed annoyingly, “Can you be more polite, Oppa? I’m not deaf.”

 

“I can’t!!”

 

“Relax, I’m in elevator now and the door is open and now you can see me, right?” Soojung made a face and walked gracefully as if she’s the boss. Well, Max Changmin needed her help, right?

 

“Right. There you are.” He smiled in relief seeing his most capable staff right before his eyes.

 

And the rest of her life today till 2PM spent by arranging Mr. Travis’ loan approval document before they went to Mr. Seo’s house to get his signature. An hour later, they have to catch up with Mr. Travis at Incheon International Airport. That was freaking tiring. Her mind was full of him―her super busy fiancée. But before that, she had to go to one luxurious boutique. Her soon to be mother in law asked her opinion about her gown and for her wedding gown too. Meanwhile, Soojung’s mother made their family’s uniform separately. She only sent them the material and it’s their privilege to make the design.

 

Soojung drove her car to the boutique house. Her stomach grumbled loudly. Again, for she didn’t know how many times it is, she skipped her lunch. She checked on her watch and it showed 5.30 PM. Mrs. Kang must’ve been waiting her because she’s already late for about thirty minutes. Soojung sped up her car, breaking through the crowds. Twenty minutes later, she arrived. Hopped out of the car and rushing off to get in.  

 

“Oh Soojung-ah. You came.” Mrs. Kang stood up once her eyesight caught Soojung’s presence.

 

Her lips tugged upward, creating a beautiful yet exhausted smile, “Nah Eommoni. I’m sorry I’m late.” She bowed politely.

 

“No, it’s okay. I’m used to it. I know you’re busy just like my son.” Mrs. Kang threw a dry joke while showing off her motherly smile. She Soojung’s right arm, “Even if you’re so busy, don’t forget to take a good care of your health too, dear.”

 

Soojung smiled awkwardly, “Nah Eommoni. Noted.” There’s something wrong with her body

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter