006

Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Soojung you’ll go with me after lunch. We have an important meeting with Valero Energy Corp with Mr. Travis.” Max Changmin was one of annoying people here. Soojung rolled her eyes while cleaning up the meeting table. Yes, right, she felt like she was in the middle of meeting marathon the whole day.

 

She scrunched up her nose, “But Oppa―”

 

“What?” He annoyingly cut out her words even before she finished it.

 

“―I have a schedule with my wedding organizer today.” Soojung made a face so that he can let her absent for this meeting. Imagine it, she’d been in three meetings since morning.

 

“No buts, Soojung. And please, don’t call me Oppa if we’re in office. Be professional!” Oh for her dearest life, what would be worse than this grumpy Halmoni?

 

“Algessemnida Sir.” She gulped as she saw his expression turned serious, “But I’ve cancelled this three times and I can’t make them wait for me again. My wedding is right on the corner, Oppa.” She piled up all papers into a file and grumbling with her sad face.

 

“I’m sorry but I promise this is the last one. Next time if we had a meeting I’ll just go with Hyuna. But you know that she’s a seducer, right? I’m kinda uncomfortable if I go with her.” Oh what Max? What professional? Now you are gossiping about your marriage life? Soojung hissed mockingly.

 

“Tch, so you love your wife that much, huh? Or you just afraid if you have to sleep outside, Oppa?” She laughed at it.

 

“Yya!! Lower down your voice!” He put his index finger on his lips asking her to shut , “It’s not like that. You know, you’re the only junior here whom she trusted so much, right?”

 

“Yeah, so what?” Crossing her arms over her chest, she acted like a boss who has an authority with his fate.

 

“So I beg you for the last time, before you get married, please help me to win this project. I have a hard time to get access to Mr. Travis and now you can’t ruin it. Valero Energy is one of the biggest Oil & Gas companies in the world who will expand its market to South Korea. So this is a good chance to aim our target this year.” Max Changmin said vigorously. He batted his eyelashes cutely, “Please, Jung?~”

 

“Oh my god!! You know what?!! This is !! I can’t refuse your wishes yet I can’t procrastinate my own business, Oppa~!!” She snarled annoyingly. What’s more annoying than this? She had to arrange her wedding all alone because her handsome annoying fiancée was busy abroad because of business expansion.

 

She knew this is the consequences of marrying Mr. Over Perfectionist who has a big responsibility. She knew this is her dream to get a marriage life with him. After all obstacles they have done, they’re finally official. Perhaps she was just too sensitive that sometimes she thought if he really wanted to marry her. But she brushed it off immediately and cursing her stupid mind mentally that she was wrong.

 

“And what’s your answer, Jung?” Oh Jinjja this guy was really trying to piss her off. He successfully dragged her down to the reality―a cruel one she might say.

 

“Okay, just this time and this is the last time. Okay?!” She sighed in defeat but knowing that he’s more than happy, she smiled though.

 

Max Changmin and Victoria are like her own family here. She had a complete family, you know, a warm father, sweet mother, loving sister and a big guy―a brother who always made her friends envy. To her dismay, they lived all around the world. Her parents chose to spend their life in San Fransisco―back to their old house. Her sister, that beautiful Jung Sooyeon has a perfect life with her little family in Paris. And that well-sculptured Jung Yonghwa will never leave his job as a traveler tv journalist that he can live wherever he wanted.

 

“OKAY!! Thank you Jung Soojung, you are the best! I’ll tell Mrs. Song to pay your salary hike.” He patted her shoulder while Soojung could only make a face showing off her tired face.

 

Meh.

 

“Whatever!”

 

She’s being left alone in the meeting room. A bip sound came from her phone. Soojung fished out her phone from her blazer. She got a new message.

 

From : Nicole [idoWO]

Hey Soojung, don’t forget to meet me

3 PM at Charlie Brown in Hongdae

 

To : Nicole [idoWO]

I’m sorry I can’t make it.

I happen to be in a meeting after lunch.

Can we reschedule it?

 

From : Nicole [idoWO]

Okay, but I only have today.

8 PM, no more reschedule.

I need you to see the decoration.

 

To : Nicole [idoWO]

Okay, See you at 8 PM then.

Thanks Nicole—Unnie. I mean Unnie ;p

You’re the best :*

 

From : Nicole [idoWO]

Don’t act cute.

 

She blew out some air onto her forehead releasing her frustration. Her body is aching to get massage and body treatment, her legs felt like will break into six and her eyes were begging to get some sleep. Soojung bite her lower lip, feeling so depressed by this wedding preparation thingy. She slides up the lock screen and tapped number one little longer. A monotonous tone rung repeatedly and her anger grew even bigger. He didn’t help her in choosing this and that more like it’s up to her to actualize their wedding, and she’s okay with that and now what? Couldn’t he just pick up her phone? 

 

that ! She slammed her body to the chair, threw her phone on the table recklessly. Her eyes started teary as mixture feeling of anger and desperate filling up her lungs made it even worse. She’s downhearted and he barely knew about this. For Zeus’s sake, Kang Minhyuk, are you that ignorant to let your bride-to-be preparing this wedding all alone?!!!

 

Damn you!!

 

Her phone vibrated silently. She glanced at it lazily. Well, she wished that it’s her fiancée, her soon to be husband but the reality couldn’t be that fine now. Max Changmin’s name appeared on the screen and it looked like a mood breaker now. Soojung took her phone and slide side the green icon as she didn’t have any choices left in her hands.

 

“Yes?”

 

“What yes?! Where the hell are you?!” Gosh, this colonial guy will never let her life in peace even for a minute.

 

“Sorry, I’ll be in lobby soon. I still haven’t got my lunch if you care by the way.” She clamped her phone between her ear and shoulder, collecting up her documents in a hurry and walked as fast as possible.

 

“Me too but looks like I’m saving my sandwich in the car. We can share.” That life ruiner laughed as if it’s nothing. Oh go get a life, you cruel!!

 

“Boss, damn you!” She cursed at him while the latter was only laughing his off.

 

 

‘*****

 

 

Meeting with Mr. Travis wasn’t that easy. Max Changmin would have known that this Big Boss won’t be easy to be convinced by. But like what people said, Pacificon Bank always knew how to get a smart, crafty and professional staff like Max Changmin. It took longer than a normal time meeting based on their experience with other clients but he got a really nice closure. Valero Energy will use Pacificon Bank’s loan to establish their new branch in South Korea.

 

It’s almost 8 PM but Soojung was still on her way heading to Hongdae. She kept checking on her watch and told the cab driver to drive faster. Her car was in service station to be repaired. A pain in her stomach strike her and suddenly she remembered that she hasn’t eaten anything since her last breakfast this morning. Her stupid fiancée sent her more than ten messages after he didn’t pick up her phone.

 

[01.22PM]

I miss you too but I’m in an important meeting now.

 

[02.35 PM]

Baby what happen?

 

[03.10 PM]

Are you okay?

 

[03.20 PM]

I’m sorry I was wrong T.T

 

[03.45 PM]

Forgive me please :(

 

[03.55 PM]

Sweetheart~

 

[04.02 PM]

Pick up my phone.

 

[04.04 PM]

Okay you are angry :(

 

[04.10 PM]

I miss your hugs and kisses.

 

[04.12 PM]

Angry is ugly, forgiveness is iness. Forgive me please?

 

[04.15 PM]

I know you’re mad and I do deserve to be ignored right now T.T

 

[04.47 PM]

Sweetheart~ you know I love you, right?

 

[05.13 PM]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter