013

Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He keeps his words for taking a leave in office and accompanying her in preparing their wedding. They went to do a photoshoot again with Jang Geun Suk after Nicole had a long argumentation with that perfectionist photographer. She couldn’t ask for more. She felt a bit selfish but all she wanted to do is enjoying this process now. Once in her lifetime. This would be once in her lifetime. 

 

“Sweetheart, what are you doing? Jessica noona will arrive soon.” Minhyuk voiced out lazily as he sat on her comfy couch, checking on his watch. They will pick up Jessica and her family. He could order his driver to pick them up but this sounds impolite, right? And he didn’t want it to be happened.

 

“Oh chakkamman…” Soojung shouted from her room, applying some make up on her pretty face.

 

“I never knew that preparing this wedding would be this hard and tiring.” He mumbled. He was about to close his eyes when the doorbell rung repeatedly, “Oppa can you please open the door?” Soojung said.

 

He sighed, “Ahrasso.”

 

A single punch hit him after the door open. Minhyuk didn’t have time to protect himself from this sudden attack. His body staggered, losing his balance. It wasn’t that hard but he could feel a sting on the corner of his lips. There he was, the almighty Jung Yonghwa stood like a boss. Somebody please tell him, who’s the boss here.

 

“Anyonghaseyo, Minhyuk-ah. It’s been a long time, right?” He greeted smugly. Ouch, Kang Minhyuk you’re so dead!!

 

Minhyuk get up in a rush and bowed a bit, “Ah, hyung. Ye-yeah.” He was so surprised to the extent that it caused him stuttered. With hand caressing slightly the place where Yonghwa had punched him, he forced a smile, “How have you been, hyung?”

 

“Put that formality down. We need man to man conversation.” Yonghwa spoke out firmly, “Do you plan to let me stay outside? Where’s my sister?”

 

“Please come in.” Minhyuk said awkwardly.

 

“She’s okay, right?”

 

“Why?”

 

“If not, you’ll be a dead meat, Sajangnim.” His soon to be brother in law tapped his shoulder, throwing a sarcastic joke.

 

“Don’t worry. She’s in her best mood today.” Minhyuk tapped back Yonghwa’s shoulder, saying that he’s totally understand what this hyung wanted implicitly.

 

“Oppa where is―” Soojung came out of her room, only to be surprised by seeing her lovely brother right in front of her, for real. Her eyes grew bigger, “OPPAAAA!!” She screamed.

 

Yonghwa smiled joyfully, opened up his arms welcoming his little sister into his embrace. Soojung stormed in a rush to hug him. She held him tight as if tomorrow wouldn’t exist. Her feelings were jumbled up with mixture of happy, relief and annoying. Yonghwa patted her back gently, “Oh, my baby sister. Gwenchana?”

 

Minhyuk was stood still, watching this siblings reuniting. He’s the only child of Mr. Kang and it made him long for a brother, or a sister is okay too.

 

Soojung was very happy that her tears were stupidly dripping out of her eyes. She hugged her brother in silence and Yonghwa realized it too, “You’re not okay, right?” His hands kept her back while his eyes glared daggers to Minhyuk.

 

“No, I’m okay.”

 

“So tell me why are you crying?”

 

“I’m just too happy to see you again, Oppa.” She voiced out. Minhyuk saw something new, that his fiancée could turn to be a spoiled little girl like this with her Oppa. He frowned at this, feeling all a little disappointed with his self. Why? Because he knew it, just now, “… I miss you badly.” She added.

 

“Sorry.”

 

“It’s okay, I’m used to this in case you forget it. Why don’t you bring your y naughty y girlfriend here?” And cut the crap, she broke the hug. Soojung was back to the old her, bringing up her annoying acts.

 

“Yeah, I dumped her yesterday.”

 

“Oh God WHAT?!!”

 

“Yeah, because she asked me to buy her a Gucci.” He laughed out loud.

 

“Ouch, you’re so mean, Jung Yonghwa.” Soojung pulled a long face playfully.

 

“It’s all because of you! You asked me to pay all your honeymoon costs in Bora-bora, Jung Soojung.” He smacked her head.

 

“I’ll let this slip now.” She wore her arrogant face, arms crossed over her chest, “Next time if you do that again, I’ll make sure mommy will know about you changing your girlfriend like you change your clothes, Oppa.”

 

“Don’t you dare!!”

 

“We’re about to fetch Jessica unnie. You want to come or sleep here?” She looked at the clock on the wall.

 

“I got enough time to sleep on the plane.” He threw his luggage which was full of travelling sticker from all over the world carelessly,

 

“I’m in.” Yonghwa said cheerfully.

 

Soojung linked her arms with her brother oh so lovingly. Minhyuk chuckled silently to see this rare sight and feeling something warm occupied his heart, “Ugh, wait.” Yonghwa stopped all of sudden, “Gwenchana, Minhyuk-ah?”

 

Her fiancée then looked at him and found a slight bruise on the corner of his lips. Her eyes grew bigger, “Oh, what happened?”

 

“I punch him just now.” Yonghwa said casually as if punching the groom when the wedding day was only two days left isn’t a big deal.

 

“WHAT?!” Soojung moved to Minhyuk’s side looking at his lips with all her concerns. She glared at her brother infuriatedly, “Oppa, are you kidding me?!”

 

“That’s the cost of making my baby girl crying when he supposed to look after you but what I’ve heard is, he pushed you to your limit and you talked about calling off you guys’ wedding. Tell me how can I trust him to take a good care of you, Jung?”

 

“Jessi?”

 

“…” Yonghwa nodded firmly.

 

Minhyuk patted her shoulder, “I’m sorry, hyung. I don’t have any intentions to do that. That was happened just like that. I’m sorry that I make you worry about this but I promise, this won’t be happened again. You have my words.”

 

“Then what will be happened if you can’t keep your promises?” Yonghwa raised his left brow.

 

“Nothing will happen because I will keep my promises. I don’t want to lose her for the third time, hyung.”

 

“No one knows what will be happened in the future, Minhyuk-ah. Don’t be so confident that you will never break your promises. Anything might happen on your way. You don’t make your relationship a top priority. You let my sister alone to prepare this and that as if it’s just her wedding and not yours. Why do I have to trust you?”

 

“Because people changed, hyung. I realized my mistakes and I do put lot efforts to fix it all. Misunderstanding, conflicts and anger are going to occur. That’s the way to learn from mistakes. And by this wedding, this wedding is my way to say that I will never walk out of her life and I will never let her think to walk out of my life.” Minhyuk reasoned.

 

“Yes, people changed. That’s the reason why I shouldn’t trust you, don’t you think? People changed and you couldn’t give me a guarantee if your feeling to my sister will be changing too?” Oh come on, Yong.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter