Sugar, Yes Please!!!

Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, it's been a long time, right? Happy new year!! May all our whishes will come true. Thanks for sticking with me in this story. Feeling all hyped-up with Soojung and Minhyuk activities on social media. kekekek. Here is a new year present for you. I hope you'll like it. If you're an indonesian and like to read fics in bahasa, would you like to come to my blog and give me some comments? XD It's called  What Turns You On? I can't guarantee that my stories are good but I'm trying to make it. You know what? I like writing, the more stressed out the more I write stories, stuck with my lappy and imaginations. kkkkk. And there's a paragraph from Soojung's dad. It's a poem from Jill Esnaugle http://www.authorsden.com/categories/poetry_top.asp?id=290951&catid=18 . I'm almost crying when I read it.  Well, happy reading everyone and please give me your feedback. Thanks.

PS : Sorry for grammatical error and thypos. feedback is highly demanded and silent reader is prohibited!!

 

 

I don't wanna be needing your love
I just wanna be deep in your love
And it's killing me when you're away, ooh, baby,
'Cause I really don't care where you are
I just wanna be there where you are
And I gotta get one little taste

 

A sound of melodious background when the bride walked with her father was mixed with the sound of morning mild wind. All the private guests sat down on the white chairs. The theme was baby blue and white with white roses, white simple curtains, and at the end of the aisle was a vintage wooden archway where Minhyuk stands and wait her with the priest. He stood there looked classy and elegant with charcoal grey tuxedo with the same colored vest, with white shirt notch lapel and grey fainted square pattern tie.

 

He smiled ear to ear.

 

His bride was there, three meters away from him, standing like princess with a beautiful bouquet on her hand. She looked stunning and gorgeous with her ivory strapless lace-up bodice, made of chiffon made her similar to an angel when the morning sunbeam fell on her face. Her flower crown completed her natural beauty. He held his breathe, feeling all mesmerize with her presence.

 

Soojung is a princess from a fairytale today.

A tale from a mouth of a wolf named Kang Minhyuk.

 

Her smile was perfect as happiness glistens in her almond eyes. She smiled like a goddess without wings. Her heart was palpitating like it was ready to jump out of her ribcage. She felt like a dream with an overflowing happiness. Soojung stared at every guest who sat near her way. Her jerky brother was there, with his teary eyes. Who expected that a guy who loves his freedom will be this over sentimental when he watched his little sister get married.

 

She tightened up her arms with her father as she walked closer to her groom. The mood was unexplainable to the extent that her brain felt so dead. She didn’t know whether she will remember the speech or not and it’s such a disaster if she happened forgot the speech.

 

Mr. Jung handed off her hand to Minhyuk. He could feel that both of them were nervous. But seeing her today, in a great figure as his own angel, formed a handsome smile on his lips―a smile that makes her knees go weak. He thanked Mr. Jung, nodding slightly as he received her hand. He whispered, “Last chance to run away from me, sweetheart.”

 

“Once I decided to run away, make sure you won’t look for me.” Her lips pouted with her deadly glares strike him.

 

“I’m just joking.”

 

“No time for joking!” She scoffed. He’s so annoying.

 

A smirk plastered on his lips. She looked cute when she’s mad. And those pouty lips tempted him to kiss her. Not now, of course. But the urge to just kiss her pushed his desire to do so. If only the priest wasn’t coughed, he might not care where he’s now. Stupid, Kang!

 

Her mind was racing when the priest told her to say her vow. Somehow it frightened her to begin a new chapter of her life with a new person but looking at the man’s eyes so bright, she smiled to cover it up. Time stops, all motioned so slow. As if it’s only the two of them who are existed in the world. Minhyuk stared at her oh so lovingly. He smiled softly before saying out his vow. All eyes stared at him. He glanced at Nicole and thanked her secretly.

 

They said…

 

“I promise…”

 

“To ask your help.” Soojung started.

 

“To lean on you when I need to.” Minhyuk followed.

 

“To give you time to sort of your feelings.”

 

“To tell you what’s on my mind…”

 

“To take a break from reality and let in a little romance.” She smiled beautifully as the wind playing her long wavy hair.

 

“To surprise you with flowers and held your hands.” He gave her his smiling eyes.

 

“To quit screaming at the TV when we watch horror movie.”

 

“To buy bigger earplugs so your screaming doesn’t bother me.” He chuckled secretly. The audiences broke in laughter.

 

“To support you in whatever you choose to do.”

 

“To support you in whatever you choose to do.”

 

The sound of the sea waves were like a melody among the whole ceremony. She can’t ask for more, neither does him. She felt like all happiness poured down on them. Like she had wait for this since forever.

 

“I promise to pay attentions to details.” Minhyuk stated. Really? All these times, she’s the one who’s busy to pay attention to details for your wedding, right, Kang?

 

“To understand you.”

 

“To respect your mind and encourage your love of learning.”

 

“To remind you of your talents and cheer for your successes.” Soojung raised her left brows. She will note this to herself, of how she always complained about his busy schedule. But then, she smiled like an idiot.

 

“To make a new tattoo on my chest.” He grinned naughtily.

 

“To make a new tattoo on my waist.” Are you freaking serious, Jung?! Her older sister’s mouth gaped open and closed, feeling somehow angry and can do nothing over that ‘tattoo’ part. She knew that Soojung has it on her wrist but she never considered it as a couple tattoo with Kang Minhyuk. Kang Minhyuk seemed too busy and innocent and had no time to do such a thing. Yonghwa was ready with his balled-fist to punch his brother in law anytime after the ceremony ends.

 

“To put you first.”

 

“To put you first.”

 

“I promise to tell you I love you and need you.” Soojung showed her toothy smile. No one can stop her for smiling as much as she wanted today. She’s the goddess in her special day.

 

“To show you I care and that you matter.”

 

“To seek your opinions and trust your judgements.”

 

“To ask your advice and consider your suggestions.” Minhyuk sighed in ebullient. With this vow, he bestowed all of him for her. All his life.

 

“To honor you, cherish you and hold you in my heart.” Her eyes were sparkling with overwhelming love for him. With this vow, she bestowed all of her for him. All her life.

 

“To hug you, kiss you and keep you in my thoughts.” His eyes were glistening with her reflection to the extent she could see her happy face through his eyes.

 

“I promise to love you.”

 

“I promise to love you.”

 

Your sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me?
I'm right here, 'cause I need
Little love, a little sympathy
Yeah, you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life

 

 

Soojung sighed in relief. The priest told them to exchange their rings. The rings that had made them almost, for the second time, go separate ways. A promise ring. A ring is a sign that you have a sacred promise to each other.

 

He took her hand, put the ring on her ring finger. His bride was glowing in delight. That smile was unforgettable. He might be saw her smiling million time but this time, it totally different. It’s mixing of loving, caring, happy, jocular, exuberant and ebullient on her face. He swore he will be in a deep remorse if that day he let her hand slipped away just because of ring matters.

 

It’s normal. Every couple in the world who will face their wedding ceremony seemed to experiencing an odd syndrome. Their nerves are tensed, have a high sensitivity, a little argument will lead them into a big fight, some random fears, lots of “what if” questions spun around and sometimes third party make it really worst.

 

It’s a relief that people around Soojung and Minhyuk forced them to think clearly so the worst possibilities will never happened when the wedding day is coming. He swore, the moment he put the ring on her finger, he will keep her safe and happy. The moment he put the ring on her finger, he feels blessed and lucky for being her husband, for having this woman for the rest of his life. And when Soojung put the ring on his finger, he swore that he won’t hurt her. No one knows what will happen in the future but he will try to.

 

“Do you take the groom to be your husband, to be your partner in life and sharing your path; equal in love, a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish, through good times and bad, until death do you part?”

 

Soojung looked at him, “I do.”

 

“I do.” He voiced out.

 

“By the power vested in me, I now pronou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter