003

Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung walked to her car in basement of her office. She was about to hop on to her car when a grip lingered around her right arm forcefully and banged the door shut. That was Minhyuk towered her with a messy look. He never keeps his appearance neat after office hours. She sighed tiredly expressing her fed-up look on him―turning on her ice princess mode. Sadly, she’s not Elsa.

 

“What?” She asked with eyes piercing through his eyes.

 

His face softened, “It’s not like what you think of.”

 

“There’s nothing to do with me.” Soojung wriggled, was trying hard to release her body. Her emotion filled her lungs and she thought that it’s better not to talk with each other now avoiding further quarreling. And she was more than exhausted to do that.

 

“Please. It’s just a misunderstanding.” Minhyuk persuades her with his plea. Well. It’s indeed a misunderstanding because he was just feeling guilty over Jiwon―his official fiancée.

 

“I’m tired. I want to go home.”

 

“Let me drive you home then.”

 

“Just go on a dinner date with your fiancée!!” She sneered. Her eyes darted into his.

 

Soojung yanked his grip in a blink of an eye and hopped on to her car immediately. He was taken aback with her movement that she was too fast to be stopped, “No, sweetheart―”

 

She closed the door firmly, starting the engine and stepping on the gas pedal without thinking twice.

 

“ARRRGGHHH !!!” Minhyuk shouted furiously.

 

He run to his own car and chased her, leaving a silent basement with anger. Soojung was a fast driver he’d ever seen and he didn’t like that. Minhyuk was afraid if something bad happened to her because of this. She was unstoppable if she drove her car with emotion took her in control.

 

He honked his car impatiently hoping that Soojung will stop her car. But as stubborn as she can, she didn’t think that it’s a good idea. She stepped on the gas pedal deeper and sped up her car. To her lucky, the road wasn’t that crowd to be a sudden circuit. She saw the one she loved was rolling down the windshield and calling her name.

 

“Soojungie, stop being silly!!” He shouted at her and half focused his eyes on the road.

 

But she didn’t listen.

 

“Baby, please, it’s dangerous!!” He honked a white car that hindered his car.

 

She kept on driving.

 

“Sweetheart, please, listens to me.” He dodge a red jeep car to the left and it estranged his way from Soojung, “Arrggghh, !!” He hit the wheel mercilessly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter