004

Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s get tattoos.” Soojung said as a joke when they were in vacation for summer holiday in Japan.

 

“Tattoo?” Minhyuk questioned her in disbelief. She nodded and smiled sweetly. And that was his weakness. He continued, “… why?”

 

“Just… for fun, I think?” She answered in joy. Well, it’s their first summer holiday and that was the only chance of them spending time together without bothering with office thingy. Just the two of them.

 

“Okay, let’s do it.” Minhyuk nodded in agreement.

 

“Really?!” She squealed to the point that she can’t believe it. Her boyfriend was a serious person with a boring life where all he knows was how to make deals with those companies. He was a neat, clean and on time person. She was just joking with that tattoo idea but he said yes.

 

“Yes, but―”

 

“But what?” Soojung asked with her puppy eyes. Who could resist it?

 

“But don’t make it big, just a small tattoo that remained us of each other, okay?” Minhyuk persuaded her softly with ruffling her hair lovingly.

 

“Okaaay, what kind of tattoo then?” She said with such excitement.

 

“How about…” He looked like in a deep thought, “… how about our birth date? You write mine and I’ll write yours.”

 

“It sounds good.” Soojung smiled brightly.

 

“There are two places I’ve pictured out… wrist and here.” He pointed at his left chest where his heart beating. He added, “Wrist is the estuary of our veins and heart is the source of life.”

 

“I’ll pick the wrist.” She said cheerfully.

 

He pinched her cheek, “Ahrasso. I’ll pick the heart. I won’t stop loving you until my heart stops working.” He smiled mischievously.

 

“So cheesy!!” She hit his chest lightly and walked before him after kissing his cheek.

 

0628 on her wrist and 1024 on his chest.

 

**********************

 

Old story, old memories. He smiled when he stood up in front of a mirror. That’s a piece of story how they got tattoos. Minhyuk buttoned his shirt after smiling foolishly seeing his tattoo. Well, he’s happy today. His sunbae―Lee Jonghyun, the CEO of Lee Group had signed their contract of five stars hotel in five locations in South Ko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter