Chapter 2

First Love, Again
My Taozi
Kris bunked the P.E class cause he find it boring so he just  roam around the campus.As he headed to the class for the next subject,he heard a bunch of guys talking.

"He is such a fool. Din't he knew that we are planning something on him.He is lucky that we just locked him in the storage room,that's what you get for showing of on your first day of school Huang Zitao." The guy said as the rest of them start laughing.

without even thinking.Kris suddenly grabs the guys collar and bang him in the wall. he asked  "where is Zitao?" in his very firious voice..

"why do you even care?" the guy said while smirking

"YAH! i ask you a question so you better answer it." he said in a very irritated voice.

"I'll ask you again.. where is Zitao?" kris asked again but the guy din't say a word.

"Don't you know who I am! i'm the kingka of this campus and i can kick you out from this school . think about your parents who work so hard so that you can get admission here,in this prestigious school.." Kris said in irritated but soft tone.

"he is just inside the gym's storage room! He is lucky that he only experience that." the guy said while smirking.

"You Punk!" Kris said as he almost going to punch the guy but he let go of him and said "I'm still not done to you." then went to the gym.

 

While heading to the gym kris have this thoughts in his mind.When kris reached the gym while breathing like ther's no tomorrow he heard a scream 'YIFAN GE!' he knew that it was tao since no one know that name in that whole campus except him. as he tries to open the door it was lock and he doesnt have the key to unlock it.So he took a few steps back,with all his strenght he ran towards the door "bang." the door in now on the floor. as he rush inside he saw tao lying on the ground unconsious. He quickly kneel down then he kept tao's head on his lap as he keep saying 'YAH! Tao wake up!' while slightly tapping tao's cheecks.

When Tao slightly opened his eyes he said "Yifan ge~" and close his eyes again. Kris couldn't belive what he just heard from tao's mouth.. He just froze there for a couple of minutes. Suddenly he realize that he needs to bring tao to the clinic . He carried Tao in a bridal way and headed to the clinic.

When they reached the clinic the nurse is not there so when he saw the bed at the corner he thought of putting laying tao there. When tao finally laying in the bed, Kris hold tao's hand and whisper in his ears ' Thank god your okay,My Taozi' then kissed Tao's forehead went out of the clinic.

When the nurse finally came back. she saw a note

   There is a student who is taking a rest in the bed.Can you please tell Byun Baekhyun to visit him before he wakes up.

after reading it the nurse immidiately went out of the clinic in search of Byun Baekyun.

Hello~

Chapter 2 is finally out! ^^

I just finished my English exam but  i'll be having a math exam on sunday T^T

 

Please tell me how is my story so far... Is it boring?, interesting? or so-so? please leave your opinion on it and be honest okay? ^^

SO more importanly i hope you guys enjoy reading it~ sorry for the grammar mistakes.. :/

If you want to ask anything about me and all just leave it in the comments below and i will answer it! ^^

SUSCRIBE, UPVOTE n COMMENT! ^^

 

      love,

taorislover07~ <3