Chapter 6

First Love, Again
THE INVITATION
It was already their breaktime. So Tao and Baekhyung went to their hyungs class to fetch them so they can go to the cafeteria together.As they finally reached the cafeteria and headed to their usual place..

 

"Tao-shhi!" Someone shouted .

Tao head the 'shhi' after his name.He knew who is that person.

"Hyung!" Tao said as he look where he heard the voice..When tao's friend followed Tao's stare. Their jaw dropped as they saw that Tao is looking at Chanyeol,The Kingka.

 

Tao look at them and asked 'Ummmm... can you please go to our usual place first. I just need to greet Chanyeol Hyung okay"

While his friend's just nodded in agreement and headed to their usual place. Tao approach the kingkas table with ease and said.

"Hai hyung~" along with a smile.

"Tao-shhi come and join us.." Chanyeol said in his peppy voice while patting the vacant space beside him.

"I would love to hyung..But i just cant leave my friends there." Tao said as he pointed to the place where his friends were sitting..

"then bring them as well.."

"chincha hyung?" asked

"yup..Beside they dont mind." Chanyeol said as he gave the other a look and all of them just nodded "see..I told you they won't mind"

"thankyou hyung.." Tao said as he headed to his friends to tell them the news.

"YAH! Chanyeol. What the hell are you doing?" Kai asked

"common..I just want to meet tao's friends that's all." Chanyeol replied.

"Meet his friends or to have a chance to talk to Baekyung" Kai said while smirking..

"YAh! at lease i'm putting an effort to talk with him. If i din't told tao that its okay for him and his friends to sit with us.. You probbably will never have a chance to talk to your secret crushes." Chanyeol said as he gave them a smile.

"Chanyeol is right. This might be our first step to finally talk with them and be friends with them.." Suho said as the rest of them agreed.

When Tao is finally approaching the Kingkas table along with his bestfriends beside him.."

 

"this will going to be the most  akward Breaktime" All 12 of them thought..

hello my taorislovers~ <3

My 6th chapter is finally out!

I'm really sorry for the late update...

and i know its a short update....

please forgive me.. *bows*

 

Please tell me how is my story so far... Is it boring?, interesting? or so-so? please leave your opinion on it and be honest okay? ^^
SO more importanly i hope you guys enjoy reading it~  

sorry for the grammar mistakes.. :/

SUSCRIBE, UPVOTE n COMMENT! ^^