Chapter 11

First Love, Again
I LIKE HIM
"Why not!?" Kris said as he raise his left eyebrow.

"We are not quite sure why we said that.." Kyungsoo said as the rest of them nodded in respond.

Kris look at Tao "Tao, are you okay that you'll be living with me for the time being?"

"Wouldnt your parents be angry.. Since your letting a stanger live in your house?" Tao ask

"That's nonsense ... beside i'm not letting a stranger live in my house but a friends and besides my parents rarely visit the house so it looks like i ownn the place." Kris said with a smile on his face.

As Tao look at the ground playing with his fingers "Thank you, Kris." He said timidly..

"Aigooo!! our Tao is being cute again.." Luhan Said as he pinch Tao's cheecks

"Yah! Luhan-hyung let me also pinch Tao's cheecks" Baekhyun said pouting..

"You can pinch my cheecks instead.." Chanyeol said as he point at his cheecks.

"No way!" Baekhyun said covering his blushing face. while the rest of them starts to laugh

"Now that everything is settled.. Should we order some coffee and relax.." Suho said as he called the waiter to order.

after a couple of hours of relaxing,chatting and enjoying its time for them to go ... when everyone exchange goodbye's and hugs they all now move into their separate ways leaving Tao and Kris at the cafe...

"Lets go home.." Kris said as he stood up from his chair.

"Okay, but i need to take something in my old apartment."

"Tao, If you want clothes ... i can give you some."

Tao shook his head. "Its not that.. It's something very important to me.."

"Okay then let's go." Kris said as they head out and go to Tao's old place. When they finally reach the place all they can see are chucks of cement of Tao's apartment. Tao run towards the demolish apartment as he start to pick the cement and toss it away.

 

"I know it's here somewhere.." Tao murmur as he continue to remove the cement on his way. Kris just stood there watching Tao carrying the cement and tossing away because he knows If he will help Tao, Tao will immediately refuse him.

"Yes i found it!" Tao shouted .. Kris rushed towards Tao seeing him hugging a picture frame so tightly.

"thank god nothing happen to it.." Tao said as he stares at it as his tears start to fall . Without any hesitation Kris suddenly hug  Tao which make the other startled and Kris said "Its okay."

"this picture frame holds a lot of memories..." Tao said as Kris release him from the hug and said "Lets go home." Tao nodded as they start to walk.

When they finally reach the house Kris inform the maids to clean the room beside his room since Tao will be staying with them .. the maids nodded and headed to the second floor.

Kris look at Tao " Lets go to the kitchen and get something to eat?"

Tao nod and said "Okay."

 

 

 

 

"ERIC!" Kris shouted as a guy wearing a rounded glasses and wearing a chef uniform went infornt of them.

"Yes Kris..?" He ask

"Did you cook anything?"

"I cook some pasta.. " Eric said as he look at Tao "and who his this handsome man?"

"ohhh.. Eric Meet Tao . He will be living with us from now on."

"I see.." Eric said as he gave a slight bow "My name is Eric Nam the cheft here.. Nice to meet you."

Tao slightly bow and said "My name is Huang Zitao, but you can call me Tao for short.. nice to meet you too~" Tao smile

"Okay then.. I'll leave you both here .. While i re heat the food okay.." Eric said as he head to the kitchen

As they wait for the pasta to arrive Kris nor Tao dint say a word to each other until...

"Thank you.." Tao said as he look at the ground "Thank you for letting me stay here and for everything."

Kris slowly lift Tao's chin that they can make an eye contact. " no worries, Your my friend.. So i would like to help you.." Kris said with a smile

Tao heart began to beat faster again...

Then Eric suddenly came with 2 plates on his both hands..

"Here's your pasta.." Announce Eric as he place the plate infornt of them.

"Enjoy" he said as he went back yo the kitchen.

Tao slowly examine the pasta infornt of his then he place his creamy white pasta on his fork and place it on his mouth..

"wow!" Tao said as soon as he finish his first bite.. "This is so delicious..!" Tao said as he start to deveour that pasta.

"Tao slowly.. No one is going to take you food away." Kris said as he let a chuckle

"Sorry!" Tao said as he place his fork on the plate..

Kris stared at Tao looking distracted.. "Tao?"

"Yes?"

"You have some white sauce on your face."

"where?" Tao said as he start to wipe his face but he never reach the stop.

"Here" Kris said as he took a tissue as and lean closer to Tao just 3 cm away..

Again Tao can feel his heart beating fast..  Please,Kris dont do this..

Kris place his hand on his left cheecks and remove the sauce on it..

"there all clean.." . Why did you do that . Kris said as he sit back

Tao almost faint because of Kris sudden action but instead he froze..

"Tao,finish your food.." Kris said which brings him back to reality

"Okay." Tao said as he start to finish his pasta, After finishing the food Tao and Kris went to Kris room and gave Tao some fresh new clothes and boxers.

"Thank you.." Tao said as he opened the door.

"Good night Kris.." Tao said as he close the door...

 

When Tao entered his room he look at the room first and head inside the bathroom... After a while Tao went out from the bathroom with the wet hair and clothes Kris gave him  .. Tao sat on his bed took the picture frame which he got from his old apartment .. Then he opens the back side revealing another picture inside of it when he flips the picture it was a picture of him and Yifan smilling happily .. Tao slowly touch Yifan's face and said..

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Yifan, I like him."

 

 

 

 

 

BAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

 A new update!!!!!

 

I hope that you enjoyed reading this chapter~ ^^

I'm sorry if there's any grammar mistakes.. :/

 

 

Please tell me your thought on my story so far.. Is it so-so?, Good? or Bad?

and dont forget to SUSCRIBE and COMMENT if you enjoy reading this~ ^^

bye bye~

 

Taorislover07,