Chapter 9

First Love, Again
THE PICTURES
In Kris's Bedroom

"I'll be sleeping on the ground." Tao said as he grabs the comforter as well as the pillows and blanket from the couch.

"No,I'll sleep on the ground.You should sleep on the bed since your the guest here." Kris said as he snatch the things from tao.

"I will sleep on the ground." Tao said.

" I will."

"No,I will"

They keep on arguing whether who will sleep on the gound.

"Okay let's do this." Tao said "Why won't we sleep to the bed together?"

"What?" Kris replied in his shocking voice.

"Why not? We keep on arguing.." Then tao stops as he remembered something. "Or is it because you found out that i'm gay."

"No,no,no its not like that..." Kris responded without any hesitation.

'I'm actually gay my self.' Kris Thought.

"Just pretend that you don't know about that I'm a gay and beside i won't do anything on you.." Tao said

"Okay,Let's sleep on the bed together."

"can i sleep on the side beside the window?" Tao asked.

"Sure,Why not." Kris replied with a smile.

As they both lay dow on the bed no one dared to talk ..

"I'm going to sleep now." Kris said

"Ummm.. Dont turn of the lights,please." Tao ask

"Don't worry , I wont." Kris Replied as he gave Tao a gentle smile.. and in return he saw Tao being comfortable on the bed.

"Thank you Kris." Tao said with a smile.

Seeing Tao smile like that reminded Kris back then when Tao ussually smiles like that and now it brings butterflies fluttering in his stomach.

"Good night Tao"

"Good Night Kris."

 

 

 

Chanyeol slowly openeded the door of Kris room to see if there is any progress between them.. When he saw that no one is sleeping on the floor nor on the couch Chanyeol got curious as he tip toed in inside not wanting the two to wake up.When he can the better look of the bed, he saw Tao's head on top of Kris Chest while Kris hugs him as they both cuddling with each other.

"OMG! this is so cute.. I just cant leave this room without taking a pic of them cuddling each other.." He said in a whispering voice as he start to giggle.

Chanyeol slowly took his phone out from his pocket as he quitely and secretly taking the picture of Kris and Tao cuddling each other in different Angles. He even took a selfie/selca with Kris and Tao cuddling each other as his background. When he finish taking pics.

"This will be Priceless.. Good Job Chanyeol." He said as he tapped his shoulder.Then again he quitely tipped toed to the door when he is finally outside the room he said.

"what a cute couple" as he quitely close the door.

HELLO my taorislovers ^^

 

YEHET! a new update

Sorry if it was short tho.

Anyways Happy Birthday To Sehun , The Maknae~ ^^

Please tell me your thought on my story so far.. Is it so-so?, Good? or Bad?

and dont forget to SUSCRIBE and COMMENT if you enjoy reading this~ ^^

bye bye~

 

Taorislover07,