Chapter 4

First Love, Again
HIS SMILE
Tao din’t saw kris that whole afternoon.It’s finally hometime Tao told baekhyun to leave first since he need to meet his teacher to discuss about something and Tao knew that it will be a long one.. And Tao was right, It was a long discussion about the school history, what the school achieve etc. After the discussion with the teacher he head back to his class to get his  bag. On his way he spotted a guy with a blonde hair. He already knew who is that guy.

“Kris!” Tao shouted as it echo’s across the hall. Kris stop from his walking then turns around to see who called him..

“Wait!” tao said as he approach him.

“y-your t-the o-one… who-o sa-ve me .. from the s-storage r-room right?” Tao asked him while catching his breath… Kris nodded. Tao gave him a smile and said “Thank you for saving me back then,I really owe you one.. by the way my name is Huang Zi Tao but call me Tao instead” while he sretch out his hand for a hand shake. Kris looked at tao and said.

“My name is Kris..” then he place his hands on top of tao’s and did the shake hands..

“Your hands kinda familiar..” Tao said that Kris was shock as he leave tao’s hands

Then Suddenly someone clinging to Kris. That guy look at tao and said.

“Who is this cute guy,kris?”

“I’m Huang Zitao but call me Tao.”

“Aigooo~ Tao-sshi you are so cute… By the way I’m Chanyeol ,can we be friends?”

It was so unexpected that tao just froze there thinking if he was dreaming or not.

“Hello tao-shhi can we be friends?” chanyeol asked again interrupting Tao’s Brooding.

“Sure,I would love too.” Tao said as he gave him a smile.

“Sweet!” Chanyeol said in his Peppy voice.

“Chanyeol,we have to go..”  Kris said, Interrupting Tao and Chanyeol’s conversation.

“bye Tao-shhi, nice meeting you~”  Chanyeol said as he starts to walk away.

“bye Tao,See ya in the class tomorrow.” Kris said as he smiled and walk away~

‘That’s smile looks like Yifan gege smile..’ Tao thought but he shook his head and head ‘No, It can’t be Yifan…’ while shaking his head..

As he walks out of the school Tao just can’t forget Kris smile at that time. Kris smile was just to beautiful to forget. After all he always sees kris in his expressionless face.. He considered himself as a lucky person to see that smile of his. Then suddenly his Heart start to beat faster than normal.

‘He just smiled Tao… Please calm down’ Tao said in a low voice and place his hand on his chest.

As he is heading home he just cant stop thinking  about kris’ Smile..when he reach home he did his homework, eat his dinner, took a shower and he lay down on his bed thinking how crazy is his first day went until he fell as sleep.

Hello, my taorislovers ^^

My 4th chapter is finally out~ ^^

Please tell me how is my story so far... Is it boring?, interesting? or so-so? please leave your opinion on it and be honest okay? ^^

SO more importanly i hope you guys enjoy reading it~ sorry for the grammar mistakes.. :/

If you want to ask anything about me and all just leave it in the comments below and i will answer it! ^^

SUSCRIBE, UPVOTE n COMMENT! ^^

 
 
      love,
taorislover07~ <3