Chapter 12

First Love, Again
VICTORIA
Hello guys..

I finally found my notebook.. *throws confetti*

So as my promise i will  give you an update as soon as i find it .. ^^

So here it is~

ENJOY READING!! >.<


 

In Kris room.

“Good night Kris.” Tao said as he slowly closes the door.

“Why did you do that Kris!!” I said as I ruffle my hair roughly

“Let me take a bath” I said as I head in the bathroom..

 

                            

 

 

The next morning Kris lazily prepared himself for school as he went down. He saw tao neatly dress in his school uniform.. Kris smiled thinking that they are now living under the same roof.

“Good morning Kris.” Tao greeted

“Good morning.” Kris replied

They both head to the dinning table where there breakfast is serve.After they finish breakfast , both of them are now ready to go to school..Kris invited Tao to join him in the car but he refuses and said that he will take the public transport instead.Kris nodded as told his driver to go while Tao starts to walk to catch the bus.

 

When Tao finally reach the school and heading to his classroom. A group of girls surrounded him.

“you should be living by the streets right now.” A girl with a pretty face and a long brown hair said.

“Excuse me. But who are you?” Tao ask

“My name is Victoria.” The girl replied.

“Victoria, Can I go now.. I still have a class to attend.”

“NO! You should be absent today, finding a place to .. Since the apartment that your staying got demolish.” Victoria said.

“That’s not you’re your concern..” Tao said but then he suddenly remembers something. “How did you know about what happen to the apartment where I’m staying.”

“Like Duh! Because I’m the one who told them to demolish that apartment.” Victoria said as she gave a loud laugh.

“Why You!”

“Why you..” Tao said

“That is my warning for being close to the Kingas..Especially you to Kris. I bet you and your friends did something pleasure to them in order for them to be friends with them and be famous..” Victoria said .

“What did you say?!” Tao ask her again as he hold his fist.

“Ohh you dint heard me.. Ohh well let me repeat that to you and please this time listen well and insert it in your brain.” Victoria said “ You and your Geek friends are s!”

this.. “I can tolerate  you calling me a but calling my friends a ..Girl you just mess with the devil..” Tao said as he start to walk closer to Victoria.

“Ommo! I’m Scared.. Let’s see what you can do.” Vicroria said as she kicks Tao’s ankle. Victoria stuck her tounge out as she and her group moves away while laughing.

Leaving Tao alone. He can feel his ankle in pain..

“damn, what is her foot made of? Steel!” tao said as he stood up as head to his class,LIMPING!

As soon as he entered the classroom.. Kris suddenly notice that Tao is limping so he rushes toward tao.

“what happen to you.” Kris ask

“Ohh.. I just got hit by a steal pole while heading here.” Tao lied.

“Do you want to visit the clinic before the class start.” Kris ask

“It’s okay..I’m fine.” Tao replied

“Okay” Kris said as they both headed on their seats.

As soon as Tao sat on his seat he can feel his ankle is throbbing in pain, but he ignore it as their teacher enters the class. He’s ankle began to throb more and more as the time passes.. After sitting for about 2 hours with his ankle throbbing in pain its finally their breaktime. When his heading out from his classroom in a limping matter then without any notice he went off balance.. Tao close his eyes as he new that he will hit the ground in any second now but It never happen. Tao slowly opened his eyes seeing that Kris is holding him.

“I think it’s better to head in the clinic first.” Kris said as he support as they head in the clinic but once they reach there no one is there.

“Great! When the nurse is needed the most .. They will not be here.” Kris said as he put Tao on the bed.

“Tao,Let me see your ankle.” Kris said  as  he reach for Tao’s foot but the other stop..

“Seriously Tao , We need that ankle of yours..” Kris Said

“NO!” Tao responded.

Kris insist on checking Tao ankle but Tao always blocking him.. This went for 10 mins until Kris Though of something.

“I swear Tao. If you don’t let me check your ankle . I will seriously kick you out from the house.”

Tao just froze there of a couple of mins. But he surrender his foot to Kris which leads Kris to smirk. As he starts to remove Tao’s shoes.

“Your feet stinks,Tao.” Kris said as he close his nose.

“Yah!” Tao shouted ..

“I’m joking” Kris said while chuckling

“Damn, Your ankle have a very nasty bruise” Kris said as he look at Tao “Seriously,Tao what really happen.?”

Tao bite his lips  “Umm…One girl named Victoria accidently kick me.” Tao said

“Is her feet made of steel?” Kris questioned

“I was thinking of the same thing.”

Both of them exchange glances before they start to laugh..

 

After their little laughter kris look at tao looking confuse “Anyways, how can we treat this?” As he pointed Tao’s ankle.

“Don’t worry,I know what to do . You just have to follow the things I have to say okay~” Tao said as Kris replied him with a thumbs up.

Soon after that Tao instructed Kris on what he should do and he did it..

“There, all done.” Kris said as he finish putting the bandage around Tao’s ankle after a lot of takes.

“by the way,How did you learned this?” Kris ask

“Ohh I just learned it by look through the internet.” Tao answered leaving Kris with a “wow” expression.

“We need to go back to the class.” Tao said as he start to stand up but kris stopped him “ You can’t your injured.”

“Its okay kris I can do it.. Beside after the bell it will be our last period and we have P.E by that time.” Tao said as he gave kris a smile and Kris definitely cannot resist that smile of Tao and finally allow him.

While Kris left Tao on a bench Kris rushes to their coach and inform him about Tao.

“Tao.” Baekhyun said as he walk closer to Tao “ I heard what happen to you and I’m sorry if I’m not there to help you.” He continue.

“Don’t worry about that Bakkie.. I Know that you need to search something in the library and beside Kris is there to help me..” Tao said as Baekhyun just gave him a faint smile.

“and I know that is not the real story on how you got that bruise on your ankle.” Baekhyun said

“That’s all bakkie..” Tao defended.

“I know its not..Just tell me Tao.” Baekhyun said.

Tao gave a sigh “A person named Victoria is the one who demolish the apartment which I’am living.”

“That .”

“Hey! Don’t curse” Tao said as he glare at Baekhyun.

“Continue.”

“and she said that it is a warning .. If we don’t stay away from them (the kingas) there will be more of that and she is the one who started the rumor that we ignore not too long ago.”

“you mean she is the one who’s spreading the rumor that we seduce them in order to be friends with them and get the fame?” Baekhyun questioned and Tao nodded

“Bakkie they told me that I slept with Kris in order to money from him.” Tao said as his tears starts to fall.

“That’s it! I heard enough.” Baekhyun said as he rushed toward Kris who is just standing in the middle of the court.

“where is that Victoria’s classroom?” Baekhyun ask in his ranging voice.

“You mean Victoria Song?” Kris ask

“Yes!”

“why?” Kris said feeling confuse in the situation.

“Just Tell me!!” Baekhyun shouted.

“She is in the East wing , the first classroom on the left.” Kris said

After hearing that Baekhyun suddenly rushed out of the court leaving Kris confuse after some time He can see Tao coming right at him.

“Kris, we need to follow bakkie.” Tao said

“Why?”

“because I told him the whole story of this accident.” Tao said

“But I already told him..”

“I mean the real story..” Tao said

 Kris just gave Tao a “ Oh” answer as he help Tao as they both left the court and follow baekhyun.

Hai guys so u finally reached the end of this chapter~

my notebook got mixed with my old daries.. Yes, i use to have daries and write on them.. Dont judge me~ :P

Anyways thank God i found it. hehe~

Please tell me how is my story so far... Is it boring?, interesting? or so-so? please leave your opinion on it and be honest okay? ^^

SO more importanly i hope you guys enjoy reading it~ sorry for the grammar mistakes.. :/

If you want to ask anything about me and all just leave it in the comments below and i will answer it! ^^

SUSCRIBE, UPVOTE n COMMENT! ^^

 

      love,

taorislover07~ <3